Prison School Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sugar," Shirley said, "turn off the coloring. It ain't nothing to be ashamed of. Let me show you something." Shirley brought up a photo on her phone. "Luke, this is my girlfriend, Johanna. She is a nurse and had to work tonight at the hospital. We've been together for almost 2 years. Come Christmas Eve I'm gonna make her my wife."

"So you're" Luke stuttered, "l—l—les"

"Lesbian, yes"

"I've never met a lesbian before."

"You have now, sugar," Shirley responded, smiling, "Be back in a few."

About 5 minutes later she returned to the table with 2 handsome young men.

"Luke, I'd like you to meet Matt and Jeff. Guys, this is Luke Johnson. He's new in town, and is Mike Hamlin's boyfriend. Luke is a little shy about being one of us. Can you maybe help him out a little?" Then Shirley added, smiling, "We queer folks gotta support each other, right?"

"Right, Shirley," Matt responded, grinning, "We'll get him out! Pun intended. So, Luke, how long have you and Mike been together?"

"Hold on, Babe," Jeff interrupted, "I know this gurl. She delivers parts for NAPA to the shop where I work. My Gaydar failed me on this one."

Luke, bristling, "I don't hardly think I'm a girl! You better look again."

"Chill, Luke!" Jeff retorted. "That's just some gay slang, like how some of the brothers refer to each other as 'niggas.' We often refer to other gay guys as 'gurls.' We need to get you out of the pumpkin patch. I didn't mean to offend you, Luke."

"Luke, have you ever been to a gay bar?" Matt asked. Luke shook his head.

"Jeff and I would love to take you to one. Neither of us are 21 yet, so we can't buy alcohol, but we can still dance and have fun there. It's not a 'gay bar' per se, but about three fourths of the clientele there are gay. What few straight folks do come in are cool, and they wouldn't dare try to start trouble."

"So," Luke commented, "I would guess that you two are an item?"

"Yeah," Matt responded, "I was a Senior and Jeff was a Junior when we started dating, so we've been together for about three years. We weren't really out, as a couple, back then, but some of our inner circle of friends knew. Nobody really cared, but we sometimes overheard remarks from other kids. Neither of us ever got bullied, though."

"OK," Jeff stated, "You've heard our love story, we want to hear how you and Mike became boyfriends."

"You sure?" Luke responded, "It's kind of long and complicated."

"We've got time," Jeff replied, "and even more curiosity. Spill it!"

"OK, Mike and I met and became friends at the penitentiary. I was straight at the time..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: The whole Mike and Luke story, and how they became lovers is covered in earlier chapters. I see no need to re-invent the wheel here. This is chapter 28. If you have not read the first 27 I would suggest that you go back and do so now. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~

"And," Luke continued, "That's how Mike and I became a couple, and how I ended up living here with Mike's parents. I can't wait for the next 4 months to pass so we can be together once again."

"Wow!" Matt exclaimed, "that was quite a roller coaster ride. I don't think anyone actually changes sexual identity, but it was awesome the way Mike helped you to come out an be your real self."

"I think," Matt continued, "Mike was in my class. He used to hang around with a black dude named Kurt and drove a red Cavalier. Even back in high school, he was openly gay, and didn't give a damn if anyone knew it. Jeff and I were more closeted. I was a little jealous of Mike's openness. I didn't quite dare to let my preference for guys be widely known."

"I think I can speak for both of us, Luke," Jeff stated. "We are serious about wanting to take you to that bar, and we want to be friends with you, platonically. I think we should exchange phone numbers, and stay in touch."

The three men exchanged phone numbers, and Jeff and Matt got up from the table.

"We're going to see about getting some action on the dance floor," Matt said, giving Luke a friendly hug. "It was really nice to meet you."

"Same here," Luke answered, "You guys gonna dance with each other?"

"Not here!" Jeff retorted, "we'll find some chicks. I don't think two guys dancing with each other here would go over very well. It's a little different at the bar. Good to meet you Luke, see you soon."

After the two guys left, Shirley returned.

"Luke," Shirley said, "They're only going to play a couple more tunes, and they should be good for some slow dancing, as it is almost closing time. Let's dance."

The band, playing slower songs, filled the floor with dancers, swaying to the music. Most of the patrons that weren't dancing were making their way out. The band then wished everyone a nice weekend, and thanked everyone for their support, as all the dancers vacated the floor.

"I know it's not fair," Shirley commented, "but we females have an advantage over you guys. Johanna and I can dance here with each other, and nobody ever says anything, but if two guys danced together, there'd be plenty of criticism."

"It was nice to meet you, Luke. Thanks for dancing with me, and please don't be a stranger. Oh, what did you think of Matt and Jeff?"

"They were pretty cool. They want to take me to a gay bar."

"The gay bar that's not a gay bar?" Shirley responded, smiling. "The reason the two guys that own it are so welcoming to the gay community is that they are partners, both in business and in marriage. They felt it would be a good business practice to make it a gay friendly bar and restaurant. It's the closest thing this little town has to a gay bar."

Jerry and Barb returned to the table, and swallowed the rest of their drinks. Shirley suggested they all go to Little Italy and have pizza to top off the evening, and the suggestion was accepted by all. Shirley drove and took Luke with her and they all met again at the pizzeria. Luke couldn't help but feel that it was kind of like a double date.

By the time Jerry and Barb dropped Luke off at Mike's house, it was 11:30 PM. Luke wasted no time in getting to bed, as he needed to be at work at 8:00 AM Saturday morning. He had to admit that he had enjoyed the evening. He remembered to set the alarm on his phone to wake up at 7:00 AM Saturday morning, then he and Buddy fell asleep with Luke's arm cuddling Buddy (Although he would rather have his arm around Mike).

Early Saturday morning Mike was making love with Luke and was starting to suck Luke's cock. Suddenly, the alarm broke the silence, bringing Luke back to reality. The only other being on the bed was Buddy. He reached down, feeling his cock, the head had started to ooze precum, and he had a full erection. What a beautiful dream he was awakened from!

For whatever reason, Luke was feeling exceptionally horny this morning, and started to stroke it. He realized it had been a while since he had released a load. 'Fuck it,' he thought, throwing back the covers, and proceeded to wank his cock, imagining that it was his lover sucking on it. In only about 7 or 8 minutes, he felt the man juice rising from his groin, and shooting all over his abdomen, stomach and chest. 'Damn that feels good,' he thought.

He then sprang out of bed and headed to the bathroom and turned on the faucets on the tub for a badly needed but quick shower. Thinking to himself, he couldn't remember the last time he had masturbated, but it was a welcome relief and release!

Once Luke got dried and dressed in his work uniform he headed down to the kitchen. Evidently the senior Hamlin's were sleeping in this morning. It was already after 7:30 and he knew he didn't have time to fix any breakfast. He left the house and stopped at Bo Jangle's to grab a couple of sausage and egg biscuits and a coffee to go. He clocked in at Napa about 3 minutes late, but Jed made no comment. Luke proceeded to eat his breakfast 'on the clock.'

About 8:30 Ryan told Luke they had a delivery ready. Luke picked up the box with several parts in it, and headed for J&B Automotive with them. He arrived there about 15 minutes later.

Jeff, leaving the job he was working on, "Hi Luke, hold a sec while I wash my hands and I'll sign for them." After washing his hands, he returned.

Jeff, smiling, and giving Luke a hug, "I see you survived last night, gurlfriend!"

"Please," Luke retorted, obviously a little perturbed, "These guys might think we're queer or something."

"Oh," Jeff responded, "It's cool, these guys know about me and Matt. And I already told them about you. Honestly, they don't give a hoot. Luke, don't be so damned sensitive!"

The rest of Saturday went pretty normal, Luke had the normal number of deliveries, and everyone clocked out to go home at noon. Ryan caught up with Luke in the parking lot.

"Hey Luke," Ryan called out, "Hold up a minute."

"Sure Ryan, what's up?"

"Can we talk a minute?"

"I guess so. Did I do something wrong?"

"Not that I know of. Jeff, over at J & B tells me you're gay."

Luke, looking down at the pavement, "So much for thinking he was a friend! I wonder why he told you that?"

"Probably because he knew I'd be interested. I hadn't even guessed it, but it's pretty cool if you are. It means you and I have something in common."

"You're gay?"

"Yep! And have been all my life."

"I'd be afraid Jed would fire me if he knew."

"Well, he's known about me for most of the last 15 years I've worked here, and he's never threatened to fire me. I think he's pretty liberal. Jeff said you have a boyfriend also, that is still incarcerated."

"Ryan, I'm actually living with Mike's parents right now. My father kicked me out when he found out I was gay, and Mike's parents rescued me. I can't wait for the next four months to pass and Mike gets released. I never even suspected that you might be gay. You don't act gay."

"I'm not sure," Ryan replied, grinning, "How a gay man is supposed to act. Not all of the gay men are flaming faggots, and I think you and I are both examples of more masculine gay men. If Jeff hadn't enlightened me, I would not have guessed it."

"Are you—dating anyone?" Luke asked.

"I met Blair about a year after I started working here. We dated for a couple years, and have been living together for—I guess—about 12 years. We're not officially married, but are considering it. We have had a monogamous relationship, and treat and respect each other as if we were married. I think you will like Blair, once you meet him."

"Mike and I want that kind of relationship. We have talked marriage, and would like to adopt a couple of kids, once we get our lives straight, our own house, and have adequate incomes."

"That would be beautiful, Luke. Would you consider coming to our home for dinner next weekend, either Saturday or Sunday evening? Blair is an awesome cook, and we love to entertain."

Luke, nodding, "I think I'd like that. Just let me know when and where."

"Let me discuss it with Blair and I'll let you know by midweek. I'm looking forward to having you as a guest. I hope you know you have a friend here."

"Thanks, Ryan. See you Monday." Both men headed to their cars and left for home. Luke is thinking to himself, 'Maybe, just maybe, being gay isn't as bad as I had thought. It seems almost everyone I meet is accepting, except, of course, my parents.'

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's 7:00 AM on Saturday morning in Dorm 2. Darin has just woken up, and is gazing upon the most beautiful young, blond haired, blue eyed angel he has been sleeping with. Darin is realizing that, with no encouragement from himself, this blond beauty is capturing his heart. He bent his head down, and lightly touched his lips on Bryan's, causing the blond to stir.

Bryan, smiling, "Good morning, Baby."

Darin responded, "Do you have any freaking idea what that just did? Nobody ever called me 'baby' before and I love it!"

"It's scary as hell, baby, but I think I'm falling in love with you. It's way too early to get up. They don't serve brunch until 9:00 and it's only 7:00."

"That means," Darin said, "I've got a couple hours just to lay with and fondle and kiss a certain blue eyed, blond haired angel, the one that stole my heart. Bryan, I can't help it, I love you!"

"Would you," Bryan asked, "consider a long term relationship, like, maybe for life?"

"Fuckin aye, I told you last night I would like you to share my life. I meant, life, as in till death do us part. I would like for us to be husbands!"

"Let's take this one step at a time. From now until you leave can we just be boyfriends? Maybe later fiancé's."

"Okay," Darin stated, "I hereby pronounce Bryan and Darin to be legally declared boyfriends."

"Let's seal it," Bryan said, "With a kiss!"

The two men fell into another very passionate kiss, then just enjoyed touching and caressing each other till about 9:00 AM, when they finally got dressed for brunch and ready to enjoy their Saturday together.

(to be continued)

12