Prison School Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! What a load that was!" Exclaimed Bryan, "I wish I had a video cam."

"You fuckin' bastards!" Nate blurted, "I hope you enjoyed it!"

"We did!" Darin answered, "that was better than watching an x-film! What a cum shot that was."

"I think," Nate stated, "just for a payback, you guys ought to lick us both clean!"

Darin and Bryan looked at each other, it took a minute before either responded.

"Whadya think, Darin?" Bryan asked, "I'm game if you are."

"What the fuck," Darin responded, "It's only cum, you take Adam and I'll take Nate." Darin straddled Nate's legs and bent over, starting to lick Adam's cum from Nate's stomach and chest.

Bryan straddled Adam and did likewise. After they had both lovers licked clean, they started to stroke their cocks, which were still erect and leaking pre, and aimed at Nate's, and Adam's torsos.

"What are you doing?" Nate asked.

"We still need to get off!" Bryan answered, "Would you two rather suck us off?"

Nate and Adam looked at each other, both shaking their heads.

"I think," Adam commented, "you two should make love, while we watch."

"Can't." Bryan answered, "No lube!"

Nate reached over into the grass, grabbed the lube, and handed it to Bryan, "No excuse now! Need a condom?" Bryan shook his head.

"Baby," Darin asked, "Can I ride you, like you rode me a few days ago?"

"I guess so, if you want to." Then, "Nate, we maybe can use that condom."

Bryan unrolled the condom down over his cock, and Darin spread some lube in his crack and greased his hole well, preparing to ride Bryan's pony.

Darin slowly squatted over Bryan, placing his anus over the tip of Bryan's cock, and started to descend, pushing his anus over the tip of Bryan's phallus until the head of Bryan's cock slid into his ass. Gradually, he slid down a little more, until he could feel the full length of Bryan inside him. He then adjusted a little, and could feel the head of Bryan's manhood touching his prostate.

"God, that feels good," Darin exclaimed, "but I need to go slow, or I'll get off too soon. How is it for you?"

"Couldn't feel any better!" Bryan answered, "I don't think it will take too long for me to fill this condom!"

"I don't believe this," Adam commented, "We just got off a few minutes ago, and watching this hot action is making me hard again!"

Nate placed Adam's hand on his erected cock, and Adam could feel the pre dripping out of Nate's head. Adam smiled, realizing the scene was also making Nate hot again. Nate and Adam were sitting, indian style, and slowly stroked each other's cocks, while watching the action in front of them.

"Baby," Bryan asked, "Are you close?"

"I'm—I'm cummmmiiiinnnggg!" as Darin shot his load all over Bryan's stomach.

Seeing and feeling Darin's orgasm triggered Bryan to also cum.

"Ooooohhhh! I just filled the condom!" Bryan blurted.

Nate and Adam both got on their knees, still stroking each other, and shot their loads simultaneously on the ground. They then took turns, using their mouths to clean each other's cocks.

"Baby," Adam said, "I've never cum twice in a row so close together!"

"Well Babe, that was a pretty hot session! I have, maybe once or twice. At least we know we can, under the right circumstance."

"What are we going to do about this?" Bryan questioned, pointing to the ropes of Darin's cum on his tummy.

"I would say that is Darin's responsibility," Nate commented.

"You expect me to eat my own cum?" Darin questioned.

Nate said, "Is there something wrong with it?"

"I've just never—you know, swallowed my own."

"Try it baby," Bryan said, "your cum tastes good. I'll help you."

Bryan used his hand to scoop some of Darin's cum off his stomach, and licked it off his hand, grinning. Darin finally leaned over and started eating. Bryan pulled the filled condom off of his cock, and Darin cleaned his cock with his mouth also.

"Gee, if this was 2 or 3 weeks from now, we could all go back to Dorm One and shower together," Nate stated, "but right now you two are still in D2. I think we all need to get back and clean up anyway."

"I hope," Bryan stated, "You guys aren't mad at us for surprising you like we did."

"Well," Nate answered, "we were a little pissed at first, but it turned into a rather interesting and hot session. I think we all enjoyed it. Babe?"

"Yeah," Adam said, "no grudges here, it was fun!"

The four men casually got dressed and headed back to the Dorms.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Week 9, Friday morning, back in Mike's hometown.

The Hamlins and Luke are having breakfast.

Luke," Mom asked, "you haven't made any plans for tonight, have you?"

"No Mom, why?"

"Well, in our family, we always celebrate birthdays at Olive Garden. Did you know that today is Mike's 21st Birthday? Even though Mike cannot be with us, we still want to honor his day. We have reservations at OG tonight, and we want you with us."

"OK Mom," Luke answered, "I had forgotten."

Of course Luke knew it was Mike's birthday, as his and Mike's are the same. Luke assumed that the senior Hamlins were unaware of that fact. Luke turned 20 today, but he preferred not to mention that fact.

* * * * * * * * * * *

About 5:15 PM Luke arrived home from work, grabbed a shower and shave and dressed up a little more than normal, still wearing jeans, but also a button down shirt. By 6:00 PM they were all leaving in the Hamlin's Pilot and headed to Olive Garden.

Dad surprised Luke, telling the hostess, 'We have a reservation for 5 people at 6:30 PM.' The hostess led them to a table that would seat six. Dad and Mom sat together on one side, and Luke on the other.

"A reservation for 5?" Luke questioned.

"Yes," Dad said, smiling, "Since this is in honor of Mike's 21st birthday, I thought it would be appropriate to invite Mike's best friend and his girl."

"Jerry and Barb are joining us?" Luke asked, the answer appeared in seconds, as Jerry and Barb walked over, taking the other two seats next to Luke.

The waiter asked what we all wanted to drink. Dad ordered a carafe of sangria for the adults. Jerry and Luke chose Mountain Dew and Barb a Shirley Temple. A few minutes later he returned with the drinks, and Olive Garden's famous endless salad and breadsticks. They were all looking over the menu.

In typical George Hamlin fashion, Dad informed everyone not to worry about the prices, and to just order what they wanted. After all, Mike only would turn 21 once, and this was a special occasion.

Luke asked, "Has anyone tried the Shrimp Carbonera?"

"I have," Mom answered, "It's excellent!"

The waiter came back to take their orders.

"I think I'll try the Shrimp Carbonera," Luke said. The rest of the group made their choices, and the waiter left to put in the order.

"This really sucks," Jerry commented, "that Mike had to miss his 21st Birthday dinner."

It was mentioned that the sixth chair at the table 'should' have Mike sitting in it. Generally, the group enjoyed the companionship and the meal. Dad wrote something on a napkin, and folded it up. When the waiter came back to check on us, Dad slipped the note to him.

A few minutes later, the waiter returned, carrying a cake with 20 candles on it, and followed by the whole OG staff, singing Happy Birthday to Luke. Luke was overwhelmed, tears flowing down his face as the waiter sat the cake in front of him. Mom rose from her chair, grabbing some napkins, and blotting up some of the tears.

"Son," Dad said, "You gotta get yourself together, make a wish, and blow out those candles!"

Luke thought a minute, took a deep breath, and blew them all out.

"What a shocker!" Luke exclaimed, "I had no idea that you even knew this was also my birthday. You sure pulled one over—on me." Then, tearing up again, "This has to be—the best birthday—ever!"

"Luke," Mom said, "would you care to share your wish with us?"

"Sure Mom, I wished that, one year from today, Mike and I can share our birthday together, as husbands."

"I overheard that," their waiter stated, "and darling, I sincerely hope your wish comes true," then kissed Luke on the cheek, smiling. He then dropped the check in front of Dad, while Luke's face was recovering from some shade of pink.

Both Mom and Jerry then dropped cards in front of Luke. The first one he opened happened to be from Jerry, along with a Birthday Card, was a $50 gift card from Footlocker. The card was signed, 'Friends always, Jerry and Barb'.

The second card read 'to our 2nd son, may your special day be awesome', Love, Mom, Dad and Buddy. Enclosed was a check for $200.

"You didn't have to do this!" Luke exclaimed.

"I know you're trying to save up money for a down payment on your own car," Dad explained, "This should give it a boost."

Luke, choking up again, "I've just never—felt so—loved, so—wanted."

"Luke!" Jerry stated, "you're your own worst enemy. You're a great guy, quit beating yourself up! You got plans for tomorrow night?"

"Actually, I do. One of my coworkers has invited me to his house for dinner."

"See, Luke. You're likeable. You're gaining friends left and right. Hunter and Ice want to be friends, and Shirley, and Matt and Jeff. And now a coworker invites you for dinner."

"It's just that—well—my parents always told me—"

"Luke, your parents are the past. They no longer have any control over you. You need to live for you—and Mike. Mike's a great guy, and my best friend, and he deserves the best in a husband. You two will make a great couple, but you need to let go of the past, and live in the present."

"I suppose you are right, Jerry. It's just hard to turn your thinking around, after so many years."

"I'm sorry, Luke, I came down on you pretty hard. If I didn't consider you a close friend, I could just say F it, but I do care. Don't you think I'm right, Mr. Hamlin?"

Dad, nodding in agreement. "Jerry, I never met Luke's mom but I had some words with his father the day we rescued Luke from that awful situation. I guess we can be thankful his father had a part in creating this young man, but in my opinion, he is one of the most despicable men I ever met. It seems that so many of these bible-thumping religious people are anything but Christian. They've lost the concept of love, and turned it to hatred."

Dad pulled out his VISA card and motioned to the waiter, who came over and picked up the check and card to process the charge. When he returned, Dad asked him a question.

"I assume you're gay, it seems a lot of waiters are?"

He answered, "You know what they say, 'waiters, hair dressers and interior decorators are mostly gay' and I suspect it's true. My husband is a cosmetologist."

"Been together long?"

"Almost 20 years, married for two."

"Can we get the box and the rest of the cake?"

While the waiter went to the kitchen to retrieve the box, and placed the remainder of the cake in it, Dad signed the receipt and added a $40 Tip. He handed the box back to Dad, and looked at the receipt.

"Thank you, Sir, that's very generous."

"Thank you," Dad said, "the service was excellent."

Jerry and Barb had already taken off by the time Dad got to the Pilot, they all got in, and headed toward home.

"So," Luke asked, "how long have you known that my birthday was today?"

"Since the day we rescued you. Mike tipped us off that day, that your birthdays were the same. Mom and I had to bite our tongues all day not to mention it and let the cat out of the bag. We wanted it to be a complete surprise."

"It was," Luke laughed, "Damn near caused me to have cardiac arrest! My family never made anything special out of birthdays. I'll remember this birthday for the rest of my life. I can't help but wonder if any of the guys back at school even wished Mike a happy birthday. Next year will be better."

* * * * * * * * * * *

W-9 Saturday morning:

Luke woke to the sound of his phone alarm at 7:00 AM. Since he showered and shaved before they all went to Olive Garden last night, the only thing he really needed to do before work was to get dressed. He and Buddy went down to the kitchen but no one was there. He guessed the senior Hamlin's were sleeping in this morning. He let Buddy out for a few minutes, then took off.

This is a good day for a fast food breakfast and coffee, so he stopped at Burger King, got coffee and a couple of croissants, ate them and headed on to NAPA. Even though it was almost 8:00 AM, the doors were locked and there was nobody there. Lee got there about 2 minutes after eight and unlocked the door, turned on the computer system, and unlocked the front doors.

Ryan came in next, and finally Jed showed up, 15 minutes late.

Luke ventured to ask, "Can an employee chew the boss out for being late?"

"That depends," Jed responded, grinning, "on how bad the employee wants his job!"

"OK, Luke answered, smiling, "I guess we can overlook it this time."

Jed, laughing, "I figured you'd see it my way. You seem to be in a really good mood today, you must have gotten some last night."

"Not really, but I was given the best Birthday celebration of my life!"

"So, how old are you?"

"Turned 20, yesterday."

Lee handed Luke three orders for delivery, and said that one of them was an ASAP that needed to be delivered first. The rest of the morning went pretty much normal for a Saturday. Luke returned from his last delivery about 11:45 AM.

"Luke," Ryan asked, "Do you know where we live?"

Luke shook his head.

"Ok, here is the address. It's about 40 or 45 minutes out from here, in the boonies. GPS should guide you, the number is on the mailbox, and the driveway back to the house is nearly ½ a mile long. You can't see the house from the road. It's pretty secluded, but we love it there. No close or nosy neighbors."

"What's the attire for your dinner parties?"

"Casual, very casual. Shorts, T-shirt and sneakers is fine. We'll look for you sometime after 1:00 to 1:30, OK?"

"By the time I get home and change, it might be closer to 2:00. See you later, Ryan, and thanks for the invite."

Lee, Ryan and Luke all clocked out at noon, and departed in separate ways. Luke got home, ran to the bedroom, and found his newest pair of shorts. He didn't realize how short they actually were until he put them on, and his boxers were longer. He then rummaged through his draws, looking for one of his few pairs of briefs, put them on, and then the shorts looked much better.

He then donned a rock 'n' roll T-shirt, socks and sneakers. Looking in the mirror, he realized the shorter shorts made his legs look longer. Not that it was necessarily a bad thing. He grabbed his wallet, keys and phone, then headed down to the kitchen, where Mom was.

"Mom, I mentioned last night that Ryan had invited me for dinner tonight at his home. He and his partner, Blair, also would like me to spend the night, so I likely will not be home until sometime tomorrow."

"Okay honey, please call and let us know if you are staying over, so we won't worry. And have a good time!"

Luke programmed the address Ryan gave him into the GPS and hit the road. After about 40 minutes, the GPS led him to the address, the same address that was on the mailbox. And yes, that driveway was loooong! It looked like it was leading straight back into the woods, but when Luke got to the end of it he arrived at a clearing. In the clearing was a medium sized house, a garage, and another outbuilding. Luke recognized Ryan's car, and parked next to it.

As Luke ascended the steps leading to the deck, Ryan came out and met him, with open arms and a warm hug. That's when Luke noticed, on the far side of the deck, about a 20' X 30' recessed swimming pool.

"Do you swim, Luke?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't know you had a pool, and didn't bring any swim trunks. Do you happen to have any extras around?"

"Sure do," Ryan answered, smiling, "But they're the same kind we, and most of our friends, wear. Mother Natures Finest."

"Is that—like—skinny dipping?"

"You learn quickly, my friend. But we have lots of towels to dry off with. Let me show you around," as Ryan led Luke inside.

"Luke, glad you found us," Blair stated, warmly, "I'd give you a hug, but I've got food stuff all over my hands."

"Right here off the kitchen is the regular bathroom, Tub-shower, toilet and lavatory. Here is our master bedroom, with it's own king size shower and bath. Across from the bathroom is the guest room, that you will use tonight. Through this other door out of the kitchen, is the Den, or some might use it as a Living room, and to the right is our dining room."

"C'mon Luke, let's check out the water." Luke followed Ryan back out onto the deck.

"It's really simple, just do as I do. Take off your shoes and socks. Now pull off the T-shirt. Now drop the shorts. Slide off the boxers, skivvies in your case, and Walla!"

So Ryan is standing there, butt naked, and Luke seems to be stalled, like his briefs are glued on him. Just then another car pulled up, and parked next to Luke's car. Matt and Jeff jumped out, and bounced onto the deck, 2 steps at a time.

"Thanks Ryan," Jeff stated, "for inviting us to your place. We always have a good time here. I can't wait to jump in the pool! Hi Luke, glad to see you here."

In just about 1 minute flat, both boys were dressed in Mother Natures Finest, neither showing any inhibitions what so ever.

"Matt, Jeff," Ryan stated, "Luke seems to be having a problem with his skivvies. It's like they're stuck, and won't slide down."

"Well," Matt said, grinning, "I think he might need our assistance."

Matt got behind Luke and wrapped his arms around Luke's upper Torso, while Jeff tugged downward on the waistband of the briefs, and 30 seconds later, Luke was finally free of those pesky briefs. Just to put a little icing on the cake, Matt started to drag Luke toward the pool, Jeff and Ryan both grabbed a leg and helped throw a red faced Luke into the pool.

"Luke," Ryan blurted, "You may wear red pretty well, but why?"

"I'm just—not used to being naked—in front of other guys."

"So, you've got a cock, just like the rest of us. No reason to be shy!"

"Well—I guess because mine is a little—different. Even back in school, guys sometimes made fun of it. It was embarrassing!"

Luke's reference to his cock being a little different drew the attention of both Matt and Jeff. They both wanted to get a better look at it, and encouraged Luke to let them see it, up close. They promised Luke they would not make fun of it. Finally, Luke complied, standing upright in the shallow end of the pool.

"Wow," Matt exclaimed, "Uncut! I've never seen an uncircumcised penis before, except in pictures. All of the guys I went to school with were circumcised."

"Me too," Jeff echoed, "Luke, may I—touch it?"

"I suppose," Luke answered, "you're not going to be happy unless I let you."

Jeff wrapped his hand around Luke's dick, admiring the soft, velvety feel of the foreskin. He then slid the foreskin back, causing the head of Luke's cock to protrude, then pulling the foreskin back over the head. After he was satisfied, Matt wanted to also feel it, and pulling the foreskin back and forth a couple of times, Luke started to become erect.

"Enough, guys," Luke complained, "you're making me hard."

Matt, now displaying a full erection, "Just feeling it, made me hard!"

"I'll bet," Jeff added, "that kind of loose foreskin makes it really easy to jack off." Luke nodded in the affirmative.

Ryan spoke, "Luke was just born in the wrong area of the world. Circumcision is pretty much a normal practice in America, but is an exception to the rule in Europe. Very few males are circumcised in Europe, or in most other parts of the world. Even south of the border, Mexico and South America, few are circumcised."

Jeff, pointing at Matt's hardon, "Baby, do you want me to take care of that?"