Prison School Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair woke up, needing to release a bladder full of pee, walked into their bath and took care of that, washed his hands and headed to the kitchen to start the coffee brewing. While it was brewing, he started to gather the materials to make some homemade biscuits. He plans to prepare some sausage gravy, eggs, sausage patties, and cheesy hash browns to feed this crew.

Shortly after Blair had donned his apron, he heard the door to the spare bedroom open, and saw Matt step out, sporting morning wood, followed by Jeff, also displaying an attractive boner.

"Blair, we are really in need of a shower, if it's okay?" Matt said.

"There should be plenty of wash clothes and towels," Blair replied, knowingly smirking, "and breakfast will be ready in about an hour."

'Yes', Blair thought to himself, things got hot last night, otherwise these boys would not have needed a shower so early in the morning. A couple minutes later Blair heard the water running in the bathroom, and some laughter and giggling going on. A few minutes later, both boys, well, both young men, came out of the bathroom, clean and dry, and both with flaccid cocks.

"OK if we grab a cup of coffee and go out on the deck?" Matt asked.

"I'm not a coffee drinker," Jeff said, "but I could sure use a Pepsi."

"Yes to both," Blair responded, "You know where the drinks are, Jeff."

Jeff, as he and Matt both sat at the picnic table, "Baby are you going to share our little secret surprise with them this morning?"

"You mean, about the apartment?" Jeff nodded. "Do you want to tell them?"

"I think they would want to know," Jeff replied, smiling, "but since you know the details better, I'd rather you told them."

A couple minutes later, Ryan and Luke made their way out of the bedroom, both comfortably dressed in 'Mother Natures Finest', and poured themselves some coffee.

Ryan, wrapping his arms around Blair, "You know, hun, every day I am still falling more in love with you. I think it's time we got married!"

Blair, dropping a spatula, and spinning around, "'Bout time, Ry, I will be so proud to make you my husband! Got a date in mind?"

"Not really, but soon, before winter sets in."

Tears started to slide down Blair's face. And Ryan grabbed a paper towel and wiped them. The two kissed passionately. Blair returned to his cooking, smiling widely. Nothing could have made him happier.

A few minutes later, Blair arranged the food out, buffet style, and announced that breakfast is served. The guys all filled their plates and headed out to the picnic table on the deck. The table was round, and had the curved benches, so, like the night before, they were all sitting in a circle. Ryan took it upon himself to lead grace. All the guys stood, holding hands.

"Dear Creator, Please bless this food, and bless the one who prepared it, and especially please bless Blair's and my decision, after 14 years of loving each other, to finally tie the knot and become husbands. Also, Dear Creator, please bless others in our circle, that are in relationships, that they might have a healthy, prosperous, and loving life together as long as their lives exist. Amen."

A chorus of 'Amen' echoed and all of the men were reaching for napkins, as there was not a dry eye at the table. They all gradually started to eat.

"So," Jeff inquired, "When is the big day?"

"Undecided yet," Ryan answered, "Sometime this fall. You know, weddings are not planned in a couple of weeks. We haven't even gotten our engagement rings yet, as we just made this commitment this morning."

"I think," Jeff said, "We also have an announcement, Matt?"

Matt spoke, "This is going to be a little awkward. Jeff and I have been dating, and exercising boyfriend status, for nearly 3 years. We're young, and don't really know all the ways of love. To be honest, last night was the very first night we have actually slept together, and it was awesome. Neither of us has ever had sex with any other man, and sex with each other, has always been oral. It's not easy, when we are both living with our parents."

"But that is changing," Matt continued, smiling, "We've both been working, pooling our resources, and have paid the security deposit and first months rent on our new apartment, and we will be moving in the 1st of next month, about 2 weeks from now. We've laid away a kitchen table and chairs, a double bed, and a large chest of draws that will be delivered when we move in. The living room will have to wait a while."

"Are you planning to have a housewarming party?" Ryan asked, "You might get some nice gifts to help set up housekeeping."

"Probably not," Jeff said, laughing, "But we'll likely end up on Goodwill's frequent buyer list. We need to apologize, Blair and Ryan, I think we kind of made a mess of your sheets in the guest room last night."

"I thought you said you'd never had anal sex."

"We haven't, yet. But we used some lube, and kind of slid our hard cocks against each other. It just felt so good that we couldn't stop. And then we shot our loads all over ourselves, and the sheets, so those sheets have extra starch on them. Then we did it again this morning! I'm sorry we made such a mess."

"Now we know," Blair said, grinning, "why you guys needed a shower so early this morning. As for the sheets, that's what washing machines are made for."

"There are not too many sensations," Ryan added, "that are more exciting than two erected cocks rubbing against each other! I fully understand why you couldn't stop. Kind of like jacking off, and bringing that orgasm right to the edge, and stopping, knowing that only one or two more strokes are needed to shoot that load! It's damn near impossible to stop."

"We're young," Matt mentioned, "and still experimenting. I'm sure we're going to try some anal sex, once we get settled in our own place."

"Do either of your parent's know," Luke asked, "about you two getting the apartment together or even that you are in a relationship?"

"I think," Matt answered, "they think we are just very close friends, and they don't know about the apartment yet."

"Matt, Jeff," Ryan said, "I suspect that your parents know, at least about your relationship. Even though nothing may be said, parents have a way of knowing. When they have a son 16, 17, 18, or 20, that rarely talks about girls, doesn't have a girlfriend, and happens to have a very close male friend, especially over a 1 or 2 year time span, they soon begin to realize that they most likely have a gay son."

"Now, when that son decides to get and share a one bedroom apartment with that long term male friend, that's icing on the cake! No straight 18 or 20-year-old man is going to be willing to share a one-bedroom apartment with another guy. They're just too homophobic for that. If the parents haven't already figured it out, they soon will."

"Matt, what is your occupation?"

"I'm a deli worker, at Food Lion, and sometimes cashier. Speaking of which, I'm supposed to be at work from 5-10 tonight. We need to leave soon, at least by 2:30"

"Well," Ryan said, "Your boyfriends job could throw people off, there's not too many gay mechanics around. Don't forget to get dressed, before you leave the Ponderosa."

"Jeff," Matt said, "We've got about an hour that we can enjoy the pool before we have to leave." Matt and Jeff both dove into the pool. Ryan and Luke joined them, while Blair put away the leftovers, gathered up the dirty dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher.

Blair quietly retrieved a digital camera from the den, brought it out on the deck and set it up on a tripod, pointing it toward the house, which will be the best background for photos.

"C'mon over here guys, we need to record some memories. First, let's get a couple of shots of all of us." Blair set the timer and took 2 photos of the group, all with hands on each other shoulders.

He then asked Matt to take a couple of just Ry and himself. Then a couple shots of Matt and Jeff, and then a couple more of Matt, Jeff and Luke. Finally, he took shots of each individual, alone. Believe it or not, Luke didn't have a problem with his picture being taken, wearing Mother Natures Finest!

After the crew returned to the pool, Blair took a few more pool shots. He said he had a friend at Walgreen's that would print them, and he would get four prints of each so we would all have copies.

All the younger guys climbed out of the pool, and started to dry off, and prepared to leave.

Matt and Jeff slipped into the guestroom, and noticed the sheets were gone from the bed already. They soon sorted out their clothes and got dressed. Luke went into the master bedroom, and did likewise. All three came out on the deck about the same time, Ryan and Blair were still dressed in 'Mother Natures' clothing.

Ryan, confronting the guys, "I hope you all had half as much fun this weekend as we did, entertaining you. Don't any of you become strangers to the Ponderosa. You know you're welcome here anytime. Luke, just because Matt and Jeff need to leave, you don't have to go."

"Actually, I do," Luke said, smiling, "I want to find a descent barber shop that's open on Sunday. I haven't had a haircut in at least 7 or 8 years. Blair, Ryan, Thank you for everything! In all seriousness, this has been the most awesome weekend I have ever had. I'd love to do it again, but I would know what to expect, and I wouldn't be such an ass—if there is a next time."

"Oh, there will be a next time. We should have at least 2 or 3 more pool parties before cool weather hits. If the weather holds, maybe your Mike will be here for one of them."

Mike would be a natural to model your 'Natures Finest Swimwear', he loves to be naked.

"If Luke gets a haircut like we discussed," Blair stated, "He's going to shock some people. By the way, 'Sport Clips' is good. We love you, Luke, like a brother." Blair hugged Luke, and planted a kiss on his lips, and then Ryan followed suit.

Blair and Ryan then kissed and hugged Jeff and Matt, before those two young lads left.

Luke, grinning, "I've got one last comment, after the last 24 hours, it feels kind of weird to have clothes on again! Thank you so much for everything."

The dust had settled behind Jeff's car by the time Luke hit the driveway out. He thought briefly about setting the GPS, then decided he could find his way back to town with out the GPS. About 45 minutes later, Luke arrived at the shopping center, and spotted 'Sport Clips'.

He walked in, and a young lady asked if she could help him. He told her he wanted a haircut and she looked a little bewildered, staring at his shoulder length long hair. She called for a backup and a 30ish looking man came over.

"Yes sir, what would you like us to do?"

"Can you give me, I guess, a more preppy style of haircut? Something shorter on top, and get rid of this." Pointing to the shoulder length hair.

"It's not going to be easy," the barber said, "your hair is trained to hang down, for many months, or years. Now we need to train it to stand up. It can be done, but will take 3 or 4 maybe even 5 haircuts. Getting rid of the long hair is no problem, but will take a while to get the shorter hair on top to stand up. Will be best if we buzz the top real short to start. Do you want us to do that?"

Luke, thinking a minute, "Yeah, go ahead."

"One more question, do you want to sell your hair?

"Sell it?"

"It is saleable, nice quality. We will shampoo, blow dry, and then save your hair. Is worth about $35 to the wigmakers. Yes or no?"

"How much will the shampoo and the haircut cost?"

"No charge, you will get the $35. Future haircuts will be normal price.

"Okay."

Luke is hoping he made a wise choice, as years worth of his silky hair landed in a bag. Only the long hair was salvaged, the shorter trimmings landed on the floor. If he's made a mistake, it's too late now!

An hour later Luke is looking at a face in the mirror he hardly recognizes. He cannot help but wonder if Buddy will even recognize him.

The barber handed him a hairbrush, and instructed Luke, to brush his hair up and forward, then demonstrated how he should do it, at least 2 or 3 times a day. The barber then handed him $35 but told him the brush is $10. Luke paid for the brush and walked out.

A few minutes later, Luke pulled into the driveway. It appeared that both Mom and Dad were home, as both the Vue and the Pilot were in the driveway. Luke pulled off to the side, as normal, and walked in the back door.

"Hi, Mom," Luke greeted, as he closed the door.

"Hi hunny, did you have a good weekend? LUKE! Is that you?"

"Yes, Mom, at least on the inside it's still me."

"Oh My Gosh! George, you need to see this!"

As Dad and Buddy came in from the front room, "What is it Anna? Holy crap! Luke, did you tangle with a helicopter?"

Buddy walked over, gave Luke a sniff, then wagged his tail.

"I'm guessing," Luke said, "that you don't like my haircut."

"I didn't say that Luke, it's quite a drastic change. I'm just getting over the initial shock. It's going to take some getting used to. It does seem though, there should have been a little more left on top."

"The barber said my hair is trained to lay down from all those years of having it long. Now we have to train it to stand up and forward, and it will take a few weeks, and probably 3 or 4 haircuts to get it trained. He said it was better to trim the top really short in the beginning."

"That makes sense," Dad replied, "Actually I think I do like it, it's just such a contrast. I'm sure it will be looking fine by the time you and Mike get married."

"Speaking of marriage," Luke commented, "This morning at breakfast, Blair announced that, after 14 years together, He and Ryan have decided to finally tie the knot."

"When are they doing that?"

"The date is not firm, but they're saying sometime this fall, before winter."

"Luke. You never answered me as to how your weekend went?"

"Well, starting Friday night, with that shocking surprise birthday prank, and then the 24 hour pool party out there at Ryan and Blair's, with dinner and breakfast, and the camaraderie involved, this was simply the most awesome weekend I've experienced in my whole 20 years! I only wish that Mike had been here to share it with me. I miss him so much!"

"Blair is an awesome cook, but he works as a stockbroker. For dinner he served stuffed, baked, pork chops, steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, real mashed potatoes, coleslaw and baked apples. And for dessert, homemade chocolate cheesecake."

"I was introduced to Matt and Jeff the night I went to the Under 21 club with Jerry and Barb, and Jeff works for one of the shops we deliver parts to, and Ryan also had invited them to the dinner and pool party. They also made an announcement. They've been dating since high school, about 3 years now, but are both still living with their parents. They have pooled their resources, and have paid the security deposit and first months rent for their own apartment. They're moving in the first of the month."

"We know, son, that you miss Mike a lot. But we are happy that your social life seems to be on an uphill swing, you're making new friends, and most of them seem to be pretty respectable people. One can never have too many friends, if they're the right type of friends."

"I've got more friends now, in the short time I've lived here, than I had in my whole lifetime back where I came from. Mom, can I get some paper and an envelope from you again? I've just GOT to write Mike and tell him about this weekend!"

After Mom gave Luke some paper, Luke sat at the kitchen table and wrote, filling about three sheets of paper on both sides. By the time he finished, it was about 11:00 PM, Mom and Dad had already gone to bed, Luke and Buddy were soon to follow suit.

* * * * * * * * * * *

W-9 Sunday night, in Dorm One

It's about 9:00 PM, Troy and Mike are about ready to go to bed, as they have to arise at 5:00 AM and open tomorrow.

"Mike," Troy asked softly, "Can you sleep with me?"

"I don't know if that is wise, Troy," Mike responded, "It could get us into a compromising position. Can you give me a few minutes to think it over?"

"Sure, Mike, you realize I asking you to sleep with me, not fuck me."

(to be continued)