Prison School Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

Ryan responded, "You know I don't care what y'all do with each other, just please don't release semen into the pool!"

"I'm OK, Jeff," Matt replied, "I'm already deflating."

Blair came out onto the deck, stripped, and headed to the diving board, then plunged into the deep end, swimming up to the shallow end where all the other guys were.

"I've got a half hour or so to spare," Blair said, "And then back to the kitchen. Dinner should be ready by 6:00. Are you all aware of the house rules at meal time?"

"You mean," Matt said, "About getting dry, and bringing a towel in to sit on, for a clothing optional dinner?"

"Exactly!" Blair confirmed, smiling, "Luke, most of us enjoy the freedom of complete nudity when around here. We eat, sleep, drink and swim the way nature intended, and get dressed when we leave the Ponderosa. Speaking of drinks, are any of you younger guys 21?"

"Not yet, three voices blended together."

"Okay, we've got Iced tea, Pepsi and Mountain Dew in the fridge, Y'all can help yourselves." Matt, Jeff and Luke all made their way to the fridge and grabbed a can, then went back out on the deck. Matt slipped over to the side of the deck to answer nature's call, peeing onto the grass below.

"Matt," Luke blurted, "there is a bathroom inside."

"No need for it," Matt replied, "Nature supplied a place, it's only pee!"

Jeff followed suit, "Peeing on the grass is cool, they just don't want anyone peeing in the pool." Luke also had the urge, and joined Jeff at the edge of the deck.

"Luke," Blair called from the kitchen doorway, "grab a towel and come on in here." Luke responded.

Blair pointed to a kitchen stool, and invited Luke to sit on it, about 4 feet from where Blair was prepping food. Luke placed the towel on the stool, and sat on it.

"I've been spending most of my time here in the kitchen," Blair commented, "and that doesn't give me much time to get to know you. I want to know your history. How long have you been out, what lovers you've had, how you met Mike, and how you ended up in this area of the state."

"Something that may be of interest to you," Blair continued, "You are only the 2nd man I've ever known that was uncut. The first one, I met when I was still a teen, and he helped me to accept my sexuality. He was a lot older than I, and his was the first cock I ever sucked. We tricked several times over about a three months period. There was no love involved, just sex."

"Eventually, I found myself attracted to other men, but it was still mostly about having sex. Then I met Ryan. He was the first man that dated me, and we dated for about two weeks before the first time we had sex. I mean, real dates, you know, going to movies, out for dinner, sometimes just a walk in the park. Sharing a passionate goodnight kiss at my door. The intimacy we shared, somehow, was more important than sex."

"And here we are, not married, yet, but we've been together for 14 years, living together for the last 12. I can't even imagine life without Ry. I know I have not had any interest in other men, and I'm pretty certain Ry feels the same. That's pretty much my life story, now tell me yours, Luke."

() () () () ()

Quick authors note:

Luke told his story to Blair in much the same fashion as he did to Matt and Jeff a week or two previously. Those of us who have followed this story know how it transpired. No need to repeat it here.

() () () () ()

As Luke finished up, "I never realized the awesome feeling of intimacy, until Mike and I got close. Sylvia and I never had that. Mike and I are often very comfortable just being with each other, not even needing sex." Then, tearing up a little, "God, I miss Mike so much!"

"It's quite understandable," Blair commented, "when a person really loves another, life without them, can be difficult. It's just a matter of time, and you two will be re-united. Due to my occupation as a stockbroker, there are 3 or 4 times a year, that I have to take business trips, and am gone for 4 or 5 days. I know Ry and I miss each other, and can hardly wait until my return."

"You are fortunate," Blair continued, "that you happened to fall in love with a mate that has a very loving and understanding family. I suspect that you are closer to them than you maybe ever were to your biological family."

"I am pretty lucky," Luke responded, "I've lost most of the feelings toward my own parents, but Mike's parents have, emotionally, adopted me. In a few weeks, they've shown me more love than I ever received in my life."

"I know, Luke, that you were reluctant to adopt to our habits of nudity and openness. The other guys had to physically strip you. Why is that?"

"I think," Luke said, pointing to his penis, "because of this. Back in school, boys used to pick on me because I was the only one that was uncircumcised. They called me 'animal dick.'"

"I can relate to that," Blair answered, pulling up his T-shirt and exposing his chest, the right side showed deep red colored skin covering the nipple and a blotch about 6 inches in diameter.

"What happened to you?" Luke questioned.

"Nothing," Blair answered, "It's a birthmark. Sometimes, while playing sports in school, the teams were identified by either 'shirts' or 'skins'. I hated to be on the 'skins' team or taking showers with the other guys. Boys can be pretty cruel sometimes. Some of them called me 'Robin Red Breast' and I hated it."

"The only good thing about taking showers, in school, was that I got to see the other guy's dicks. I didn't know why I liked seeing other's dicks until my junior year, when I realized, secretly, that I really wanted to do more with those dicks than just see them." Blair chuckled.

"So you knew you were gay in high school?" Luke said.

"Yeah," Blair replied, "but that was about 30 years ago, and it was not wise for anyone to come out as gay back then. Today it is much more accepted. Luke, stand up and face me." Luke did as requested.

Blair, scanning Luke's naked body from head to toe, "God gave you a beautiful body. For heaven's sake, don't be ashamed of it. Just because your parents decided against circumcision, you have nothing to hide." Then, running his fingers through Luke's chest hair, "Nice hairy chest too!"

"Thanks, I guess," Luke said, "I probably am a little too—self conscious. I'll try to work on that. Thanks, Blair."

"Luke," Blair said, smiling, "May I offer you a bit of constructive criticism?"

Luke nodding, "I think you already have, something else?"

"Number one," Blair stated, "Get a more modern and shorter haircut. Not that your hair doesn't look ok, but it's so—90ish and we're in the 21st century. It kind of makes you look like a pothead."

"Number two, not that I have room to talk," as Blair patted his somewhat rounded stomach, "you could consider maybe starting to work out, and improve the muscular development of your body. Tone it up a little. I think Matt and Jeff can help you there."

"Thanks, Blair, I'll consider those suggestions."

Blair, hugging Luke warmly and tightly, "You're a sweet guy, and I'm not finding fault. Forgive me if I've overstepped. Let me finish up this meal."

Luke walked back out onto the deck. He looked down at his own body, then at Matt's and Jeff's, and realized how skinny he actually looked. Then he observed their hairstyles, both rather preppy looking, and both guys were really handsome. Maybe Blair is right, and it's time for him to change his appearance. The hair will be easy, the body will take some time.

Luke thought about taking another dip in the pool, but then, realizing how hard it is to get his hair dry, decided to wait till after dinner. He then reclined on one of the chaise lounges, letting the sun bathe his body. Ryan excused himself from the others, and he went in to assist Blair, and setting the table for five.

A few minutes later, Ryan appeared in the doorway, announcing that dinner was served, and reminded everyone to dry off and bring their towel to sit on. Luke had been out of the water for well over an hour, so was already dry. Matt and Jeff climbed out of the pool and dried each other off, sneaking a kiss or two in the process, and all three younger men walked into the kitchen. The aroma was tantalizing.

"Wow," Matt exclaimed, "Sure smells good in here!" Luke and Jeff agreed. Once the food was placed on the table, Blair removed his apron and T-shirt, (which was all he was wearing.)

Blair, as the 5 men gathered around the table, "I think a blessing is in order." All five guys stood up, and held hands, forming a ring around the table.

"Heavenly Father," Blair prayed, "We thank you for the bountiful food, the ability and skill to prepare it, and, most of all, the honor of having some great friends here to share it with. Amen." The Amen was echoed. "OK guys, Dig in."

All five started to fill their plates with baked, stuffed pork chops, real mashed potatoes and gravy, baked apples, steamed mixed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, and coleslaw, along with homemade rolls and butter.

"Mercy," Matt commented," I think I've died and gone to heaven!"

"Don't forget to save a little room for dessert," Blair reminded.

"I know one thing for certain," Luke stated, smiling, "This is most definitely the first time I have ever eaten a meal naked!"

"It's pretty normal in this household," Ryan said, "You'll get used to it. In warm weather, we spend very little time around here with clothes on. The beauty of having a secluded house."

"I've got to tell you guys what happened to me last night!" Luke exclaimed.

"This is gonna be good," Ryan stated, as Luke had already told him that morning at work.

Luke explained how Mike's family had 'pranked' him, and then shocked him at Olive Garden.

"So you and Mike have the same birthday?" Matt verified, "Are you the same age?"

"No," Luke answered, "I turned 20 and Mike turned 21 yesterday."

"If you'll excuse me," Blair said, "I have a finishing touch to complete on the dessert."

Blair dug around in the kitchen and found some birthday candles, placing 20 of them on the Chocolate Cheesecake he had planned for dessert. He then lit the candles, and returned to the dining room, singing Happy Birthday, the other three men joining in. Blair set the Cheesecake down in front of Luke, who was about to break into tears again.

"Blow 'em out, Dude!," Jeff stated, grinning.

"I wish we had known," Ryan said, "We might have planned something a little different for tonight. Go ahead and blow out the candles, Luke."

Luke took a deep breath, and exhaled, but missed two candles, and had to take a second breath for them.

"I just wish", Luke tried to speak, but breaking down, "that Mike—was here—to celebrate—with us. Thank you—guys, so much!" Jeff handed Luke a napkin, to mop up the tears.

Ryan walked around behind Luke, giving him a hug, "I hope you know, Luke, that we all love you. I can hardly wait to meet your Mike."

"Sweetheart," Ryan said to Blair, "Why don't you go outside with our guests, I'll clean up in here."

Once outside, Blair spoke, "You're all welcome to jump back in the pool, but be careful not to exercise much, we don't want anyone getting cramps. I hope you know that any of you are welcome here anytime, but I can't guarantee a meal. There's always a stack of 'Natures Finest' in one of these chairs, and," going over and opening a cupboard next to the house, "a few towels in here."

"You mean," Matt questioned, "we can come out here and swim, even if you're not home?"

"We trust you guys, but please don't bring strangers around, unless you know them very well. If we're not home, the house will be locked. Follow me."

Blair led them toward the closed building, which was somewhat larger than the size of a 2-car garage, but with no garage doors, and then around to the back of the building. There was a small box secured to the back of the building. Lifting the lid, Blair retrieved a key, then, walking back to the front, he used it to unlock the door. He asked Luke to please return the key to the box.

Inside the building, Blair turned on the light switch. There was a fireplace on the far wall, a big screen TV over a Bar, a Ping-Pong table, and a pool table. Behind the bar was a small refrigerator that contained a variety of soft drinks, and a few cans of beer.

Against the wall opposite the TV was a large couch that would seat about 4 people comfortably, and two recliners. In one corner was a small closed room, which was actually a toilet and lavatory. Behind the bar, and under the TV, was a DVD player. Next to the DVD player, was a stack of DVD's.

Matt walked behind the bar and was checking out the DVD's. There were a few of them that were normal movies, like Star Wars, and Avatar, but most were gay porn.

Matt shouted, "Jeff, check these out!"

"Just a word to the wise, guys," Blair stated, speaking seriously, "You know what's here, respect us and the laws. Don't bring any boys in here that are under 18, and, until you are over 21, keep your hands off the beer! We like our lifestyle, and we don't want anyone getting into trouble. You have earned our trust, so please don't destroy it! OK?"

"Blair," Jeff spoke, "we really appreciate what you and Ryan have here, and are offering to us. I can speak for Matt and myself, we will not betray your trust."

"I appreciate it also," Luke said, "and I will commit also to the trust you guys have invested in us. I feel, right now, like I'm living a dream. I cannot believe that I am standing here with you three men, wearing nothing but 'Natures Finest Swimwear' and I'm actually feeling comfortable! Somebody probably needs to pinch me to see if I'm really awake."

Matt pinched one ear, Jeff pinched the other and Blair pinched a nipple.

"OW!" Luke hollered, "That hurt!" then grinning, "I guess I'm awake."

"Jeff," Matt said, "We need to leave, if we're going to make it to the Under 21 club tonight."

"Fuck that," Jeff countered, "We'd only be there an hour before closing, and besides, I'm having too much fun here. Let's hit the pool again."

Blair closed the door to the building, and all four headed toward the pool, Luke positioned on the diving board and dove in, the others just slipped in. They all spent the next hour in the pool. Matt and Jeff then started to make ready to leave. They both got out and started to dry off, and Ryan got a brainstorm.

"Are you guys ok?" Ryan asked.

"I think we need to get ready to leave," Matt answered, "it's going to soon be 11:00 PM."

"Hold on a minute, Ryan said, "Luke, can we talk?" Ryan beckoned Luke to come inside, and Luke responded.

"Luke," Ryan spoke softly, "We would love to have all of you stay over, but with only one spare room—well, I know this is a little awkward. Blair and I have a king sized bed, would you have a problem sleeping with Blair and I, on one side of it? Then, Matt and Jeff could use the spare room."

Luke, pondering, "Blair might have a problem with that, and what if you want to—you know—do something."

"Luke, I know Blair almost as well as I know myself. He won't have a problem, and we're both tired enough, the only thing we will want to do is sleep. Are you OK with that? Please?"

"Well, I guess I can handle it."

Ryan and Luke went back out to the deck. Matt and Jeff were already starting to get dressed.

"Hey guys!" Ryan exclaimed, "Slight change of plans. We're inviting you to stay over, and have breakfast with us tomorrow. You can go back home tomorrow afternoon sometime."

"We appreciate the offer, but you have been so kind already, we don't want to put you to that trouble, and where would we sleep?"

"It's no trouble, guys, we WANT you to stay over. We enjoy your company, and you can use the guest room."

"I thought Luke was using that?" Jeff said.

"Luke has graciously agreed to sleep with Blair and me in our king sized bed. It'll be like one big happy family. So you're going to stay, right?"

Matt and Jeff looked at each other, grinning, "We didn't bring any overnight clothes," Jeff said.

"I would think," Blair responded, "You already have them on, as soon as you remove those boxers and T-shirts. Who wears pajamas anymore?"

Matt, looking at Jeff, "We need to call our parents, so they won't worry."

"Thanks for the reminder," Luke said, "I need to call Mom and Dad also, I told them I likely would be staying overnight, but they asked me to call anyway, so they wouldn't worry."

All three boys, ok young men, headed for their phones, and made those calls.

"I don't know about you young studs," Blair stated, "but us old farts are about ready to call it a day."

"I'm about ready too," Luke said, "I've been up since 7:00 AM."

The younger men all gathered up their clothes and shoes and headed into the kitchen. Ryan turned out the lights for the pool and deck, and closed the kitchen door. Blair led Jeff and Matt to the spare bedroom, and suggested that they place their clothes on a chair.

"There are plenty of towels and wash clothes in the bathroom across the hall, which is pretty much 'your' bathroom, since we have a master bath in our bedroom. In the draw of the bedside table, you will find some condoms and lube, just in case you should need them."

"Blair," Matt said, displaying some alarm, "are you suggesting that we might try to have sex in a friends guest room?"

"I'm not suggesting anything. Nearly 30 years ago I was about your age, and I know you are both still living with your parents, and probably don't have too many opportunities to enjoy getting it on together. So..."

"Thanks Blair, we'll keep that in mind, just in case," Jeff said, laughing.

"Good night boys, sleep tight," Blair said, smiling, as he closed the door.

When Blair entered the master bedroom, Ryan was on his back in the center of the bed, and Luke, also on his back on the right side of the bed. Blair crawled in on the left side, and Ryan instinctively rolled toward Blair and they wrapped their arms around each other and shared a passionate kiss.

"I have a feeling," Blair commented, "that some things are going to get really hot tonight in the spare room."

"They're a pretty nice pair," Ryan said, "Wouldn't it be awesome, if every couple in the world could share the kind of love we have for each other?"

"It would be, I just thank God every day that we found each other when we did. I'm so blessed that I have been given you to love, for my very own. I just cannot imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love you, Ryan, unconditionally!

"I don't think I need to say anything, except maybe, 'ditto'. Blair, you are the pillar I lean on, every day. My life would be so empty without you."

Ryan turned over onto his left side, backing against Blair's chest, with Blair's flaccid cock resting in the crack of Ryan's ass. Blair wrapped his right arm around Ryan, spooning him, and caressing Ryan's nearly hairless chest and stomach, then his right hand landed on Ryan's right hip.

Unintentionally, Luke turned onto his left side, his back toward Ryan's chest. Instinctively, Ryan wrapped his right arm around Luke, running his fingers through Luke's chest hair, being careful not to slide his hand below Luke's waist or belly button, spooning Luke. Suddenly, Luke started to sob.

Ryan, removing his hand, "I'm sorry Luke, I didn't mean to upset you. Are you okay?"

"It's OK Ryan—it's just that—your chest is smooth—like Mikes—and your running—your fingers—like Mike does—it makes me—realize how much—I miss my Mike, Ryan, I love Mike—so much!"

Luke slid over, closer to the right side of the bed, allowing about a foot of space between his and Ryan's bodies. Ryan tried to not touch any part of Luke's body. Blair was already asleep, and Ryan and Luke soon drifted off.

* * * * * * * * * * *

W-9 Sunday morning at Ryan and Blair's home, about 8:00 AM

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers