Prison School - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone got up, and clapped while they worked their way to the fantastic layout of Mexican Delicacies. It was build your own, Hard and Soft Tacos, Burritos, Chicken Tamales, Taco Salad, diced tomatoes, Hot, Medium and Mild Salsa, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Refried Beans, lettuce, Mango Punch and Iced Tea, and to top it all off, Mike's somewhat famous carrot cake with cream cheese icing.

Ruben fixed a plate, and carried it all over the place as he tried to spend a few minutes with everyone. He sat down next to Nathan, who was, of course sitting with Adam.

"I'm told you two are an item," Ruben said, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess," Nate responded, "we're pretty close."

"Marriage plans?"

"Someplace down the line," Adam replied, "After we get on our feet."

"Did you get a print of the Last Supper?" Nate nodded.

"Then you have my address. When you select a date, you damn sure better send me an invitation. You two will make one beautiful couple. Good luck on your certs tonight."

"We'll need it, thank you so much Mr.—Ruben," Nate responded.

Ruben then walked around and sat down next to Mike.

"Hi Mike, awesome layout. Ready to kill that Cert tonight?"

"Thanks, Ruben, Gonna do my best."

"I understand your boyfriend is living at your parents house, waiting for you to come and marry him. Did you get a copy of that photo?"

"How did you know about that? And yes, I got a copy."

"I have little birds that keep me posted. So you have my address, and no excuse not to send me a wedding invitation when you and Luke decide on the date. Good luck on the exam."

Mike, shaking his head in bewilderment, "Thanks Ruben."

Ruben got his camera out again, and snapped a cool picture of Bryan and Darin, gazing into each other's eyes.

Ruben, looking at the photo in the camera, "That damn sure is a look of love if I ever saw one. So when you two gonna get hitched?"

"We're just close friends," Darin said.

"Bullshit!" Ruben exclaimed, "I can see when two people are in love, so when you gonna get married?"

"Darin wants us to date for a year or two and see how we get along before we discuss marriage seriously. I love him enough to marry him tomorrow."

"You have a copy of the Last Supper?" Ruben asked.

"We both do," Bryan said.

"When you finally do decide to marry, please send me a wedding invitation. I want to see it happen. I love to see young men in love with each other, and I love gay weddings."

"Will do, Ruben, and thank you for everything." Darin replied.

Ruben hollered out, "I'm going down to the office if anyone wants to get some of those free clothes," and then headed to the office, followed by about 5 or 6 students.

There were another 4 already waiting there. He went to the desk draw, and retrieved the key to the clothing room, and unlocked the door.

"Have at 'em," Ruben said, "but please don't be a hog, and just try to get sizes that will fit you."

The men went wild, grabbed all the socks, most of the tees and all but 7 or 8 pairs of jeans, mostly in large sizes, like 38 or 40 waist. Surprisingly, they only grabbed a couple packs of the white boxers. Ruben didn't even bother to lock the door back, just put the key back in the desk draw, and went into his office to retrieve the certification tests, 2 for masonry, 2 for plumbing and 2 for Culinary Arts. It was nearly 8:00 when he returned to the cafeteria. It was nearly empty of people except Vern, Jeremy and Stephen who were cleaning up, Kurt, David, Nate, Adam, Mike and Troy were ready to tackle those tests.

Vern placed the rest of the carrot cake in the walk-in and instructed Jeremy and Stephen to toss the rest of the leftovers into the garbage. No need to keep leftovers for the state cooks to use. It is possible that some of the inmates might want to snack on that carrot cake before they depart.

Ruben seated Adam, Kurt and Troy at one table, and Nate, David and Mike at the other table, hopefully eliminating chances of cheating.

Ruben said, "As soon as you guys are all done, I will fax these in tonight. I'm in hopes that they may grade these first thing in the morning, and we might get the results back before you men leave. Good luck."

Shortly after 9:00 PM the men were done with the exams and handed them to Ruben, he stacked them together and prepared to head to the office with them. Vern, Stephen and Jeremy were also just finishing up the cleanup and were about to walk out of the cafeteria for the last time, as chefs.

"Ruben," Jeremy asked, "Are there any of those jeans left for grabs?"

"You're welcome to check and see, but I think they are mostly large sizes that are left. I'm going to the office to fax these in, but I left the door to the clothing room unlocked so you guys can help yourself if there is anything left that you can use."

"Will we see you tomorrow Ruben?" Vern asked.

"Damn straight," Ruben answered. "I think you all know, I still have a bedroom off my office, and I'm staying here tonight." Then, choking up, "I hope you don't think—that I'm going to—let half of my life—leave on that bus—without saying a last—goodbye. I want to—stay close to the—fax, hoping for the certs—to come in, before you men leave."

Vern and Mike surrounded Ruben and hugged him, Mike said "Aw Ruben, I didn't realize you cared that much about us."

"You guys have been—like family—to me, like my children. When students finished—and got released—was like seeing your kids—go off to college. (sob) But seeing you go—back to the pen—is so very painful."

"Ruben," Kurt approached, "You need to be proud for what you've done here. You're a great humanitarian. It takes a lot of courage, to take a bunch of convicts like us, and help us to have a better and brighter future. I think I speak, not only for those of us leaving tomorrow, but also for the dozens that have traveled this road ahead of us. Our lives will be better, because you crossed our paths. I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart."

Adam walked over and placing his hands on Ruben's shoulders, "Ruben, the open atmosphere you have encouraged in this school has changed my life forever, and in a positive way. I never even considered that I might not be straight, I just assumed I was. Here at this school I met Nate, and we became very close friends, then boyfriends. I discovered, through this school, that the love of my life is actually the man of my life. Nathan Gifford is the one I want to share my life with."

Nate spoke, "I want to thank you, Ruben, for creating a way to help us not only have a brighter future, but also finding the love of my life. I knew, the first day I met Adam Hillman that he was special, and I had to make him mine. We have plans to marry, and even adopt children and raise our own family. But we have to thank you for all of this. You have touched our lives in a very special way." Then, turning toward Adam, he hugged him and their lips met in a very passionate kiss.

"I love you, Babe." Nate stated.

"You know I love you too, Baby." Adam responded.

"That was beautiful!" Ruben exclaimed, "I wish I had had the camera aimed. It's awesome to see two young men be able to display their love like that, unashamedly. Not that you have anything to be ashamed of."

"You guys have," Ruben spoke, "in your own way, made me feel so much better. Thank you for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Now, if you will excuse me, I really need to get these exams faxed to certification ASAP. I will see you all tomorrow morning."

Vern, gathering the CA crew together, "Well guys, it's been a trip. Our work here is almost complete. We have one small chore to do. Ruben wants us to gather up all the dirty, and clean, aprons and towels. Put them into the dirty laundry cart and wheel it out onto the dock. The laundry rental company is supposed to come early in the morning to pick them up."

"What will the new cooks use tomorrow if we put all the clean stuff in the cart?" Troy asked.

"That," Vern responded, "is not our problem, but Ruben will be charged for every towel and apron that is not returned."

Ruben returned to the office and typed up a cover letter to Certification, to send ahead of the exams. He asked them to please try to grade these six exams and fax the results back ASAP, as these students were being returned to the penitentiary, possibly as early as 10:00 AM Monday morning. It would be greatly appreciated by himself, and especially by the students, if he could hand them their Certifications, assuming they all passed, before they left the school and headed back to the pen.

Ruben, talking to Officer Chuck while faxing the exams. "These guys really crammed yesterday. I will be ecstatic if they all pass, and I really hope the results come back before these men ship out tomorrow. John is relieving you tonight?"

"Yes Ruben, for the last time." Then, some tears slipping from his eyes, "John and I feel a lot of anger toward the DOC and the way they've done you and these students. We've both enjoyed working this post for the last three and a half years. I guess it's the end of an era. We've gotten to know these students, and we really feel terrible that they are being sent back to the pen. It's so cruel and unfair!"

"Speaking of John," Chuck continued, "we both really enjoyed that Last Supper, and both got stuffed. John had a really short time off, as I relieved him at 11:00 this morning and he came back at 5:00 to partake of the supper. He is sleeping on one of the beds in Dorm 2 and I need to go wake him up."

"Chuck," Ruben said, "I am sleeping over tonight, for the last time, in my bedroom here, if I can even sleep. Can you please ask John to wake me about 0500. I want to be here when the new regime takes over at 0600, and to be able to spend some last minutes with these students before they leave."

"Sure, Ruben," Chuck replied, rising and walking around the desk, then giving Ruben a tight hug, which Ruben returned. "My last shift here ends at 2300. I'm sure gonna miss this place, and all of you."

"I'll miss you guys too," Ruben replied, "I'm going to bed, Goodnight Chuck, and I hope you both get a decent post to work."

"Goodnight Ruben," Chuck said, "goodbye, and good luck!"

Ruben entered his office, and on into the bedroom, stripped and went to bed, hoping to be able to fall asleep. He is really wishing he'd asked Sean to sleep with him this last night, not for sex, but just for the companionship.

* * * * * * * * * * *

W-12 Monday morning at 5:00 AM

Officer John slipped into Ruben's bedroom. He lightly rocked Ruben's shoulder, causing Ruben to stir.

John, speaking somewhat softly, "Chuck informed me to wake you up at 5:00 AM. It is 5:00 AM, Did you sleep well?"

"Not really," Ruben answered, "I tossed and turned half the night. Maybe I'll feel better after a shower, thanks, John. Oh, can you please wake all the guys in Dorm One at 6:00 AM. They have a lot of stuff they need to take care of this morning."

"Will do." John answered, as he turned and left the room, returning to the outer office, and resumed his seat at the desk.

About 5:30 two women walked in the door, and John asked if he could help them.

"I'm Maggie," one of them answered, "and this is Carmella. We are two of the new cooks hired to work at this detention center. We were told that we are to serve a final breakfast for about 20 prisoners this morning. Can someone direct us to the mess hall, and we'll see what we have to work with."

"Yes, Ma'am," John answered, as he reached into the desk draw, retrieving the key to the kitchen, "Just follow me."

The ladies followed Officer John to the cafeteria, and then he unlocked the door to the kitchen.

"Why is there a pool table in the mess hall?" Maggie asked.

"That would take too long to explain," John replied, "but I'm sure it won't be there for very long." John, pointing, "The walk-in and freezer are down there, and the stock room is there. Anything else I can help you with?"

"Yes," Carmella inquired, "Where is the Ladies room?"

"Since this complex was built, it's always been an all male environment. There isn't a 'Ladies Room' per se. There is a restroom right around the corner that has often been used by both male and female visitors, and sometimes by the students. It does have a lock on the inside for privacy."

John headed back to the office and the two ladies headed toward the walk-in and stock room, taking a visual inventory. They had planned to serve cold cereal for the student's last breakfast, but were unable to locate any. Maggie headed back to the office.

"Officer, we planned to serve cereal this morning, but we can't locate it. Do you have any idea where it might be stored?"

"Cold cereal?" John replied, grinning, "I've been here for well over three years, eaten many breakfasts in this place, and I've never seen a box of cold cereal. The culinary crew has always cooked a hot, satisfying, and nutritious breakfast for these students. Occasionally, they might have offered some oatmeal, usually for one of the weekend brunches."

"OK," Maggie answered, unpleased, "We'll see what we can conjure up."

Returning to the kitchen, Maggie informed Carmella that, according to the security officer, they never served cold cereal here, but that would change, once they get a food order delivered. Carmella had suspected that there wasn't any cold cereal, and had a lot of eggs, bread, milk and pancake mix on the prep table.

"I'm not going to even think about cooking pancakes," Maggie stated, "but I guess we can scramble up some eggs and toast."

"I went ahead and started some coffee brewing," Carmella said, "Want a cup?"

"Lord yes," Maggie exclaimed, "I'll sure be glad when this day is over. This job is turning into a nightmare. There are no towels, no aprons, and hardly any usable food. And then we have to try and find something to feed about 20 teenaged boys for lunch. I sure hope there are some frozen pizzas in the freezer. (Don't get your hopes too high, ladies)

* * * * * * * * * * *

By the time John got the new cooks taken care of, he looked at his watch and it was already 6:15 AM. He headed to Dorm One, and turned on the bright overhead lights.

"Okay everybody." John yelled out, "Time to rise and shine."

Twenty students gradually rose from their beds, about two thirds of them butt naked and half of them sporting morning wood.

A naked Cory, stepping in front of Officer John, "We may rise, but I don't think any of us feel much like shining," and then he headed to the restroom.

Almost like a déjà vu from yesterday, seeing all these cocks and erections, John was feeling his own member swelling in his underwear. He actually was wondering if maybe he had a bi side that he wasn't aware of. Turning his back to the sleeping area, he, once again, adjusted his crotch and headed to the office.

A few minutes after 6:00 Ruben came out of his office and headed to the fax machine. There was just one sheet of paper and Ruben looked at it. It stated '20:53 25 sheets transmitted successfully.' Ruben calculated in his head, six exams times four sheets each plus the cover letter, total would be 25. At least they all faxed in okay.

Ruben and Officer John nearly bumped into each other, as John was entering the office.

"Ruben," John inquired, "can I ask a huge favor?"

"Sure John, what is it?"

"As you know, I am officially done here and off duty at 7:00 AM. If you don't mind, I'd like to hang around with you, off the clock, and see these students off. You may not realize it, these students have also been a big part of my life for the last three plus years."

"I know that you and Chuck both care a lot for these students, almost as much as I do. I'd be delighted to have you hang around with me, and with them, until the end. Better keep a pocketful of napkins handy. I'm trying to be strong, but when I see them boarding that bus, I fear I'm going to break down. I'm really hoping against hope, that those certifications come in before they have to board that bus."

* * * * * * * * * * *

It's about 8:00 AM and all the students have eaten the meager meal that these new cooks supplied. Most of the guys are just sitting around, chatting and waiting for...the end.

Jeremy speaking softly to Stephen, "Can we go someplace where we can talk, privately?"

"I suppose, let's go outside."

Jeremy and Stephen walked outside and sat down in the gazebo.

"Okay Jere, what's up?"

"Can you keep this conversation just between us?"

"Sure, just our little secret, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, you know, I'm sure, that I am kinda hung like a stud mouse, and I've never had the chance to touch a really big one, like yours. Ever since the day we arrived, I've had a desire to—well—play with it, maybe jack it off."

"Jeremy! Why didn't you ever tell me, weeks ago. I'm not untouchable. It always feels good to have someone fondle it. Even Sean, as much as he likes to give head, wouldn't touch it. It's pretty hard to find sex partners when you've got a monster like mine. Even guys that like to be fucked run away when they see what I have. I think we may have time for a little fun before we have to board that bus."

"Well," Jeremy said, "with this armed security around, we can't go to the woods, but I don't think anyone is apt to come back to the dorm. Wanna give it a shot?"

"Let's go!"

Jeremy and Stephen headed into Dorm One, and no one was around. They went way back in the corner to what was Jeremy's bed. Stephen dropped his jeans and boxers, exposing his huge cock, and Jeremy instantly wrapped his hand around it. Stephen lay down on his back, and within just a few seconds of fondling from Jeremy's hand, he was leaking pre making his cock very slippery. Jeremy was excited, and his own little 5" was hard as steel and seeking escape from his jeans, and also starting to leak some pre.

"Jeremy." Stephen said, "I would feel better if you exposed yours so I could fondle it too. I need to warn you, I sometimes cum pretty quickly, especially if I haven't jerked it off for a couple weeks."

Jeremy, looking at the cock he was playing with, "You must be a foot long!"

Stephen chuckled, "13 inches hard, to be exact. What are we going to do with the cum when I shoot?"

"You might be too big for me to suck, but if I'm prepared, shoot it in my mouth and I'll swallow it. How long soft?"

"Eleven inches, You're doing an awesome job with that hand, Jeremy, it feels great. I'll probably shoot within a couple more minutes, I'm almost there. Getting real close, Jere, you ready?"

Never missing a stroke, Jeremy popped the tip of Stephen's cock into his mouth, Stephen groaned and started sending waves of man juice into Jeremy's waiting mouth. Jeremy almost gagged, but swallowed every spurt, then squeezed out those last few drops, swallowing them as well.

Jeremy remarked, "You got some really nice tasting cum, Stephen."

"Thank you, now let's see what your tastes like, trade places."

Jeremy lay down, and Stephen dropped to his knees, taking Jeremy's little pre-covered cock into his mouth. Stephen knew he could take all of Jeremy's cock in his mouth and started to suck it.

"Stephen, when I cum, I cum hard, just so you know."

Stephen didn't want to lose his rhythm and just moaned a little in response. This is certainly the smallest cock Stephen has ever sucked, but even though small he was enjoying it. He had one of his hands on Jeremy's tummy, and could feel Jeremy stiffen, and also felt Jeremy start to buck a little.

"I'm about to cum," Jeremy softly stated, "Like—nowwwww!"

Jeremy shot about three hard ropes of cum that hit Stephen's throat, then a couple more spurts that Stephen held on his tongue, tasting Jeremy.

"I've heard rumors about how hard you cum, Jeremy, and I know now that those rumors are true. Wow! For what it's worth, you've got some pretty tasty cum yourself. I just wish you had said something weeks ago, instead of waiting till the last day. I really like you Jeremy, do you want to swap addresses, and stay in touch?"