Prison Ship - Dreadnought Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5 of poor Commander Josie and her crew's torment.
1.5k words
4.43
8.5k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Josie. "A Night in Hell!"

After Brutus left the room, Josie exhaled in relief, it seemed their day was over. The troopers dropped clothes in front of the girls and Josie's spirits raised again, she had almost grown used to being naked in front of these sadists, but clothes would be a huge boon and increase in comfort. She hoped that today's session was the hardest session and they would only be punished so harshly if they disobeyed. The items they set out were ridiculous of course, a too small too tight and too revealing dress with skimpy panties and no bra. Her tits stuck out, clearly showing her ample cleavage and nipples poking through. She was still desperately thirsty and hungry, despite the belly full of cum, but knew that to ask for anything would result in unpleasantness. Five doors appeared, labeled 1-5, and a troopers roughly shoved still sexy Laura in Room 1. They then indicated the other exhausted girls should choose a room, but Josie couldn't tell a difference between them, and arbitrarily chose Room 2. The door shut behind her, leaving her in near darkness in the small bare room, the only light coming from a large clock behind her that red 8:00, soon transitioning to 7:59. That gave her 8 hours to give some rest she figured, though she would have preferred 12, or a week. She laid down on the bare floor, struggling to find a position where her short skirt wasn't overly revealing, then quickly passed out from exhaustion.

Josie woke up to bright lights and two violently storming into the room and grabbing both of her feet. "Wha--" She exclaimed, groggily noticing the clock on the wall said 7:00, giving her less then an hour of sleep. They handily lifted her by her feet, her hands locking behind her back, so that she was upside down, her skirt flipping over, sliding all the way down to her tits and exposing the tiny sheer panties, causing Josie's face to burn in humiliation. They heightened this disturbance by firmly grabbing her panties waistband and working them off her legs, securing her feet wide above her, leaving her pussy exposed and helpless. One in front of her then surprisingly started skillfully playing with her exposed cunt, and after being edged earlier, it quickly became wet and her clit engorged, Josie relishing the stimulation, if not the position. This was a cruel ploy it appeared, as the trooper behind her had produced an electric whip and brought it down sharply on her now aroused and open slit with a CRACK! Josie took a moment to process this and then let out a gargled shriek as her mind was once again transferred to pain land. CRACK! The trooper in front of her had laced the front of her right silky thigh with his whip. The troopers would space out their whippings, giving her half a minute or so between each to catch her breath before delivering a punishing CRACK! Somewhere on her pussy, thighs or ass. She squirmed and begged and screamed helplessly but nothing could be done to move her sensitive areas out of reach from these troopers' cruel implements of torture. CRACK! A line of lightning fire erupts across her ass cheeks, already red from Brutus's paddling.

She didn't even know why this was happening, seemingly unprovoked, sobbing from the cruelty of it. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! After 15 minutes of squealing, shrieking, and screaming, her thighs, pussy, and ass were crisscrossed with slight red lines and welts, far less then Josie expected for the pain she was enduring, almost expecting all her skin to be gone. The trooper in front of her pulled out a taser, and held it before her face, lighting it with a violent ZAP! That lit up her tear screaked cum dried face. "NOOOOO, PLEASE NOOOO!" But the trooper mercilessly held the taser right up to her still wet defenseless cunt, waited a few moments as Josie's thighs trembled in anticipation and fear, and pulled the trigger. "EEEEEEEIIEIEIEIEEAHH!" She let loose a high pitch wail as her bound body spasmed and shuddered with the high voltage of the taser, sobbing uncontrollably. With that, the troopers released her feet and unceremoniously dumped her on the floor. They left the room, leaving Josie once again in darkness. She spent a few moments just holding her abused cunt, until she meekly picked up her discarded panties and put them back on, relishing in the small amount of protection they provided. Luckily, her pain was overcome by her exhaustion and she quickly slipped again into unconsciousness.

Josie woke yet again with a start, the lights flaring bright and troopers disturbing her much needed sleep. She noticed that only another hour had passed since she had last passed out, and sobbed and pleaded with the men to have mercy. "If you can keep still and obedient for us, we will keep this punishment above your waist, get up, position 1!" Josie got up tentatively, exhaustion still flooding her limbs as she got into the submissive position. At first nothing happened, they just stood around her looking sternly at her sexy body in the small too tight slave dress. "If you drop your hands, you're going back upside down" Josie whimpered at that, she was so tired, her arms exhausted from holding this position all day, these troopers didn't even have to hit her, they had time on their side. However, despite their advantage, they struck her anyway. CRACK! A line on her trim stomach, softened slightly by the dress, but still painful as the electric shock traveled through the material, still much preferred then the strokes on her bare cunt. CRACK! Another whip stroke on her bare armpit, causing Josie to cry out and jerk her arm down briefly, before again exposing the offended bit of skin to the troopers continued attention. This continued for an eternally long hour. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Covering her back, tummy, tits, arms, and armpits until red lines appeared wherever Josie looked on her body. She was trembling and sweating from the effort, eyes drooping with exhaustion, trying will all her willpower to stay exposed as these men beat her. Finally the men left the room and the lights lowered, she dropped to the floor, curled in a ball and fell asleep. This pattern continued twice more, interrupting Josie's sleep to make her stand around and accept punishment. The third time, as she got up again for the men, she couldn't help sobbing while looking at the clock, reading 1:05, realizing that she wouldn't get any more sleep tonight, sleep deprivation was taking its grueling and horrific hold. In a new twist however, the trooper came behind Josie and quickly injected a syringe into her neck, immediately skyrocketing her drowsiness and moments later she lost consciousness.

She woke up from this unexpected development on the same floor lying flat with her hands at her sides. She feels....better? She still feels tired and sore and very hungry and thirsty, but as she feels around herself she realizes that her skin has returned to its unmarked silky smooth texture she had before this ordeal. Just then the door to her cell opened to the familiar medium sized room she and the other girls were tortured in before. She tentatively ventured into room, seeing her fellow prisoners doing the same, the room otherwise empty. They looked similar to her, dresses neat and clean, skin unmarked and washed, but eyes telling the story of torture throughout the night.

Laura said that Room 1 was a gangbang. Man after man running trains on her, only fucking her mouth and ass, making her take in even more cum after the disgusting cum bowl from Brutus.

Anna said that Room 3 was additional workout torture. They made her do squats, crunches, jogging in place, push ups, and jumping jacks well past the point of exhaustion.

Rachel said Room 4 was water torture. They waterboarded her, sprayed her with water and held her head underwater while fucking her ass.

Auburn said Room 5 was good old fashioned beatings, similar to Josie's but with regular blunt instruments and fists.

Two common elements present in all the rooms was sleep deprivation, and the teasing of their cunts without fucking them or letting them orgasm. Before they could ponder this, the door to the room slammed open and the traumatized girls jumped, as Brutus and the troopers once again walked in to continue the prisoners harrowing experience. They all quickly shuffled into position in a line, learning from last time, legs spread, hands up, mouths open. As Brutus inspects the girls he says "Hope you bitches slept well, you have a long, hard day ahead of you." The sinking feeling of despair hit Josie at that, despite how she and the other women looked, she knew that they were all already exhausted. A trooper moved behind Josie and injected something into her armpit, causing warmth to start spreading through her body. Josie flinched away, unsure of what they were doing to her, but knew it wouldn't be pleasant.