Prison Ship - Dreadnought Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6 of poor Commander Josie and her crew's torment.
1.9k words
4.25
10.1k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Josie. "Officer's Sweaty Humiliation!"

In response to the mystery drug injected in her, Josie exclaimed, "What is tha-" Josie was cut off as Brutus roughly slapped her face once, and then again a backhand on the other side.

"Looks like these pain whores didn't learn to speak when spoken to yesterday! Maybe then need a little exercise this morning to get that attitude out of them, let's go on a nice morning run!" While Josie was getting slapped the other troopers had injected the other girls similarly. Unbeknownst to Josie, it was a powerful concoction of drugs designed to heighten sensitivity and increase horniness, an aphrodisiac that the girls would soon be feeling in their cunts.

He then had the girls turn, and to Josie's dismay, strip. The slave dress wasn't much, but after she removed it and the frilly panties, a huge wave of humiliation, embarrassment, and fear rolled over her being completely naked and exposed in this room with her tormenters. Brutus approached her, binding her arms behind her back, exposing her large tits for his abuse. He took advantage of the heaving breasts presenting themselves for him, and attached two cruel looking alligator clamps to her erect nipples, running a thin wire through her pussy lips, connecting to tits of Anna behind her in a similar position. A trooper was in the back behind Laura, holding up the reins looping up between her sexy bare asscheeks and through her cunt lips, connecting all the way through to Josie's nipples into reigns held by Brutus. They weren't done with the girls decorations yet though. Brutus attached a restrictive black mask to Josie's face, covering her nose and mouth, and troopers followed suit with the other naked women. Josie immediately found it much more difficult to breathe, the mask limiting the oxygen she could get through her nose.

Brutus then led the girls on brisk jog out into the hall and through the various corridors of the ship. Soon enough, Josie was sucking air, trying desperately to get enough oxygen to her complaining lungs as they ran. The run was horribly uncomfortable, Brutus was tugging on their nipple clamps from the front, and the trooper was tugging on cables running through their cunts in the back, startling Josie with the arousal and wetness the pain in her nipples and the friction on her pussy caused. Soon all their cunts were hot and wet, even before the sweat started covering their exhausted naked bodies in a slick sheen. Josie's big full tits hurt from the constant bouncing of the run, and the asphyxiation mask was torturous, letting her breathe just enough to stop her from passing out, keeping her in a state of frenzied panic.

Finally, the girls arrived at the other end of the mile long ship and Brutus stopped them. He removed Josie's mask to her relief, and she started gulping and wheezing in air, relishing the feeling of fresh air in her lungs. Brutus said, "Would you sweaty whores like a drink after that run?"

Josie was hesitant, the last time he had asked them this he made them each slurp up a liter of thick cum, but her throat was so dry and she knew he wouldn't like a negative response. "Yes sir" She said. To her delight, he pulled out a clear waterbottle, the clear liquid splashing around refreshingly as he moved it around. She hadn't had water since she left her ship, and opened her mouth eagerly for the water, hoping that her compliance had earned them some reprieve. Her hopes were brutally dashed however, as Brutus squirted the liquid in her mouth, and a powerful sour, bitter taste and odor overwhelmed her.

The pure shock of expecting water and getting vinegar filling her mouth was almost enough to get her to spit it out, but Brutus quickly covered her mouth with his hand and shouted "DON'T SWALLOW UNTIL I SAY". Josie was gagging and tearing up at the cruel smashing of her expectations as this sharp burning liquid filled her cheeks. He then reattached the asphyxiation mask to her face further increasing her discomfort as now she could barely breathe again, her whole world overcome but the powerful taste of vinegar. He moved down the line repeating the action on the other naked bound girls, but despite knowing it was coming, still had to open their mouths for him anyways as he sprayed the rancid liquid in their throats. She could see the other girls gagging and crying at the brand new horrible sensation.

He freed the girls from their arm bindings, surprisingly, and makes them drop to their hands and knees. The same distance that he just had them jog, they now had to crawl, sexy asses in the air and exposed. The troopers took advantage of this, whacking their bare sweaty asses and exposed pussies with floggers to make them go faster. This way was even harder, as they struggled to crawl as fast as possible, hardly being able to breathe through the suffocating mask, the sour bitter taste of the vinegar filling her mouth adding a new level of discomfort that Josie hadn't even imagined. As they crawled, Josie could see the slave girls that used to be her crew eyeing the tortured officers, suffering, naked, sweaty, and crawling for the enjoyment of these men as they beat them. The humiliation of this was unbearable, and Josie reached a new level of despair and hopelessness at her torment. When they reached their room, the troopers thankfully removed their painful nipple clamps, bringing more torment as the blood rushed to Josie's punished nipples. Before their torturous asphyxiation masks were removed however, Brutus went to each of the naked suffering girls and ensured that they had swallowed the foul vinegar before tearing off the apparatuses. Josie began gasping and coughing, savoring the sweet fresh air now that she was free of the mask, taking in the new situation before her.

Brutus had arranged the girls on their knees in a circle facing each other with a small space in the middle, with their arms bound behind their back. The troopers then brought in large bowls, full of an earthy looking gray mush, setting the five bowls in front of each prisoner. "You pain loving whores have earned a good breakfast! Make sure you eat every last bite!" Josie already knew this was going to be bad, but the stench from the food hit her immediately, causing her and the other girls to recoil. It smelled like rotten eggs and spoiled fish. Brutus kneeled beside Josie, and said, "Go ahead, get munching slut!" Josie hesitantly bent over, tears welling in her eyes, hyper aware of how the position exposed her bare cunt and asshole for Brutus and the trooper behind her. She started licking and spooning the gruel in her mouth with her tongue, as the other girls followed suit, chewing the tough dry substance with difficulty. Despite the only thing in her belly for days being cum and now vinegar, and that she was starving, this gruel It tasted disgusting, she wanted to spit it out immediately and had to suppress gagging and retching at the vile muck in her mouth.

She chewed laboriously for several seconds before her saliva dissolved it enough that she could make a painful GULP. Josie started in on the next bite, when Brutus gave her pale bare ass a meaty slap and pulled her ponytail up, making him show her the mouthful, ordering her to chew and swallow the gross scum. She looked up at him, tears freely flowing now at the horror, hoping for some iota of mercy. To her despair, Brutus was not going to show this naked tortured prisoner any mercy, shoving her face back into the large bowl, which was significantly more "food" than a regular meal and more than she could hope to finish given the edibility "You pieces of pain meat are going to lick your bowls clean, and you better hurry up, every minute before you finish is a rotation on the machine!" Josie didn't know what that was but redoubled her efforts as she knew it would be torturous.

Brutus slowly circled around the girls, noting their slow agonizing progress due to the texture of the gruel, the dryness quickly absorbing all moisture in their mouths. He also noted their glistening pussies, clearly the aphrodisiac was taking effect. He roughly stroked Josie's open pussy, sending a sharp wave a pleasure through her and she let out a quiet moan through the rotten food in her mouth. "Haha! These pain sluts are actually getting off on us torturing them! We have plenty more in store for them don't we boys? Let's not let disappoint these punishment hungry sluts"

The men laughed and agreed and Brutus moved to stand over Josie's bowl. "Well, since you've put me in a good mood I'll make this easier, that food sure is dry isn't it?" Josie nodded, bawling in humiliation at the heat in her cunt from his words, hopping he would at least add some water to the bowl. Instead, he pulled his dick out, obviously hard from torturing Josie, and let out a steady stream of piss directly into her bowl. After he finished the gruel had turned into a paste, but the smell had skyrocketed in foulness.

She couldn't even bring her face next to the bowl anymore and cried "NONONO PLEASE!"

Brutus was going to make Josie suffer however, and knelt beside her, pressing a cruel taser against her exposed asshole, and yelled "EAT IT ALL!" Josie whimpered, but remembering her night in the cell, willed her gag reflex down and began slurping up the vile substance, which now was easier to get down faster due to the consistency, and Josie committed to that course of action. Each swallow brought a shudder through her body as she fought the urge to vomit, but had to continue eating as Brutus continually held the taser against her sensitive skin.

Finally she finished her disgusting meal, belly full of the wretched food and Brutus's piss, and looked around to see the other girls in similar positions. The troopers finally took their bowls away and Josie cried from relief. "You cunts smell horrible!" Brutus said, pulling out a hose and began blasting the girls with the high-powered stream of water. After it was done, Josie felt like she had lost a layer of her skin. He ordered them all up for inspection, getting into the now familiar submissive position giving the men full access to their sexy, wet, naked bodies.

Brutus paced between the women, "That's better, now that took you lazy pain sluts 15...let's round to 16 minutes, so that's 16 rotations. Whew, that's quite a lot, maybe after this you whores will be more obedient for us." As he was speaking, a trooper came to Josie, cruelly pinching one nipple and then shooting a mystery injection into one tit, then repeating the process on the other, before moving the injector down to her pubic mound, just cm above her cunt, and with a pinch felt another injection there. Josie knew better at this point than to protest, and stood with her hands behind her head and legs spread for the trooper as he drugged her up. The familiar warmth flooded through Josie, and her cunt lit on fire, every touch and pinch from the trooper sending lighting through her. She quivered with anticipation for what came next.