All Comments on 'Prisoner 4053 Ch. 04'

by beefsneeze

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
grrr

You write so well, the story stays with the reader even after walking away from the computer. What a shame to waste such a bright mind on sexual slavery, you really make the reader feel for the girl. I understand that this is essentially from her POV, but it would be interesting for me to understand the inner logic of such jerks who can think of another person as a thing, as property, who do not see anything wrong in raping another human being, in beating them just because they can, etc. I cannot fathom that kind of thinking and basically read noncon stories in the hopes of an ending where the tables are flipped and the bad guys get their comeuppance, however, based on the background info you provide for this story, this seems a systemic issue, but still, similarly to the nazi or soviet systems, some people cooperated with the evil system and some stayed away from such things, so I am trying to understand what would make a person choose to join the forces of evil and become a part of the bad guys, but I guess I will never fully understand how someone can abuse another person and still live with himself...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeefsneeze@beefsneeze
I'm a cis woman trying to write respectful, conscientious and psychologically-realistic non-consent erotica for other women. I don't believe that there's an inherent contradiction between feminism and non-consent erotica, even in the age of #MeToo. That said, my stories are v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES