Prisoner 4053 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew," he said finally. He sat up and, straddling her pelvis, took a moment to recover. His penis lay damp against her navel. Her arms were free, and she thought she ought to cover her breasts, but after what had just happened, it didn't seem to matter. She had no physical secrets from this man anymore, and some of the emotional and physical ones were gone, too. And as had always been the case with masturbation, she felt awful post-orgasm. It was sick, what he'd done to her. It was sick, that she'd given into it.

He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples and gazed down at her. Now, he permitted her to look away. "It will get easier every time," he said. "Would you like some advice?"

Four-oh-five-three stared at the wall.

"You're property now. Your agreement isn't necessary for anything that's going to happen to you here. And worse things will happen than this. Tomorrow I'm going to crop you."

She took a shaky breath.

"Not because you've done anything wrong. But because later on, under someone else's power, you're going to be whipped. You're going to be caged and displayed and pierced and tickled and beaten until you pass out. No one is going to rescue you. And this will go on until your debt is paid. Do you understand?"

He seemed to want an answer. She nodded, only just.

"It's going to be much more bearable if you find a frame of mind that allows you to accept it. I'm not saying don't fight. A lot of us like some fight. But you can't stop it, and the sooner you learn that, the more pleasant your time here is going to be."

He linked her wrists together behind her back, and helped her from the bed.

Before he cleaned himself up, he bent her over a bench, and, attaching her collar to another length of chain to keep her in place, used a cold wet washcloth to wipe her vulva and thighs free of sweat and semen. He made her sit on the toilet to urinate, and then, after he wiped her again, she felt the plug move inside her anus. It had begun to hurt a little. She thought he would remove it, but instead he clipped something to its base, and then drew it up tightly, and pulled a belt around her waist. It was a little like a pair of hard leather underwear. She'd be wearing it all night. After that, he pulled the dress over her head and adjusted it so it was comfortable.

He helped her up, and walked to the cage in the corner. There were plenty of places to clip her shackles to, including the ring in the wall, but instead, he left her hands free and attached one ankle cuff to a ring in the floor with a heavy little padlock. Without speaking, he locked the door behind her, gathered up his clothes, and dressed for bed.

In the dark, listening to the even breathing of his sleep, 4053 wondered if his silence meant she had upset him, and then she wondered why it mattered. He had raped her. He had raped her.

And he would do it again and again and again, until her three-month lease was over. After that, it would be someone worse.

Four-oh-five-three pulled her blanket around her shoulders as tightly as she could, and lay awake in silence.

12