All Comments on 'Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 08'

by RubiaLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeover 7 years agoAuthor
Profile

There is a surprise for you on my profile :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love story

This whole series is,in essence a boy meets girl love story. Elizabeth has a happy ending with her Sheik after a very questionable beginning. It is all the more remarkable after she is whipped and humiliated by the Sheiks men.I like the context of the story also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A heartwarming romance which distinguishes itself from a typical Vanilla romance by the fact that the male lead imprisoned and raped the female lead. Yet somehow, the overall development still feels somehow believable. I think the timeframe is too rushed, but the overall key turning points themselves, I do buy. This story really has the potential to be fleshed out into a novel with dozens of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it very difficult to understand how a woman can wish this fantasy on another? Rape…forced subjugation, breeding etc etc and u put it under Romance? How mentally sick a cow are u? Do u think a woman wants to be trashed and treated as a property? That’s what is actually happening in the Arab world! Ask the Kurd women, ask the yazidis ! And it is precisely screwed up writers like u that make this behaviour acceptable and lead young impressionable girls to leave their families behind and become wives of ISIS and other Muslim terrorists! U disgust me. From ur name u seem to be a Muslim! I pity u! Ur religion treats woman only as a womb in the service of Islam! Being raised as docile brainwashed cattle and traded and used as breeding cows! A sick mentality u hve !

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 2 years agoAuthor

Interesting comment you make... you do realise that a lot what is written in romance stories or on this website is something you rather would not experience? You also are quite a discriminating guy or girl who does not know a lot if the world if you think that an Arthurian legend mixed with the word for red in Italian is a Muslim name. Go wash your mouth with soap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous