All Comments on 'Herb Quest Pt. 01: Prisoner of War'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 3 years ago
I love your fantasy route

I love this story. The direwolf inclusion was a bit unexpected i must admit. I think a better fit for this story would have been anthropomorphic types like werewolves or even centaurs. (Could you include a minotaur in a future story? I think you would put this together well.) I know this might just be the 1st chapter but the description of the story alluded to the main character being mostly with an orc or 2 even though she spent most of her time with a giant. I could be wrong though, I'll go reread it. I loved the story though please keep it coming, new chapter or new story.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Thrillherbryson,

Thanks for commenting on my story. You are right, my description wasn't ideal, partly because I am restricted by space so I couldn't list all the participant creatures involved and partly because I messed up slightly, I will watch for that in the future.

I wrote this as a stand alone as I hadn't written fantasy before and wasn't sure I could pull it off to both to my satisfaction and a readers. I enjoyed writing it a lot though and since it seems to be liked a bit here I will do more.

I have a sequel sketched out set a few years later in the same world with two other ideas for that world I need to flesh out a bit so there will be more. I may not have Alice as the lead as I think she went through enough this time. And as you suggested I will be introducing other fantasy races to the mix.

I am currently finishing up a stand alone story in another category with another sequel to my Turn the Page story already started. So it will be a couple of weeks before I get to return to this fantasy world.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 3 years ago
Promising Future

You're right Alice sounds like she's been through enough lol. I look forward to your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really great read. PLEASE CONTINUE!

As for ideas i like the thoughts of Thrillherbryson.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Great story, great start. On to chapter 2. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES