Prissy Blonde and Playful Brunette Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then what? They just hand you a gun and push you out onto the street to fight bad guys?"

"I would have to go to the academy for a few months," Sarah explained, not looking thrilled at all. "But after that, I'll officially be a deputy sheriff..."

Britney was speechless, but when Sarah tried to take a step, she moved in front of her again. "You can't!"

"I have to..."

"Then just move in with me and I'll take care of you!" Britney offered in a sudden outburst. Without really thinking it through, she was ready to drop everything for her former rival. "I make good money as a model! Just let me take care of you so you don't have to worry about finances, and so you don't have to take that dangerous job!"

Sarah was now the one left in the silence. Never would she have imagined the blonde brat could make such a selfless offer. But like she did with her parents, it just wasn't an offer she could accept. "No, I can't do that," she said, placing a hand on Britney's shoulder. "That's beyond nice of you, but... my pride won't let me. I have to find my own way..."

"Sarah!" the young woman shouted, standing firm. "I forbid you! I won and you have to listen to what I say."

Sarah just shook her head before forcing herself past the stubborn woman. "This isn't a game anymore, Brit. Our high school competition was fun... the most fun I've ever had in my life... but I've already accepted this as my fate."

"Did you fucking hear me?!" Britney yelled, causing Sarah to pause as she tried to enter her car. "I said I forbid you!"

"I heard you Brit... but we're not in high school... and we're not playing that game anymore."

Completely frustrated that none of her spoiled antics were working, Britney stomped her feet as she huffed and puffed. "I hope you understand the implications of your decision! I don't support you, not one bit. So, if you take that job, you can say goodbye to me because I'm never speaking to you again!"

Secretly, Sarah had played these arguments in her head with not only Britney, but with all the people she cared about. Though she knew it would hurt more when the time actually came, there was nothing left for her to say but, "I know."

Britney stared on, clutching her fists as hard as she could. It was one of the few times in life the spoiled woman couldn't get her way, no matter how much she begged.

Her former high school rival looked at her one last time and said, "Goodbye," before getting in the car and driving off. The blonde was left hurt and confused, unable to understand why Sarah would make such a dangerous decision without taking her into consideration.

She stomped her feet all the way back to her apartment, replaying the entire conversation in her head. How could she be so selfish?! she thought to herself as she slammed the door behind her. And I thought I was the dumb one. She's the one accepting the dangerous job!

Britney collapsed on to her bed before kicking her feet in the air like a little child, as a thought suddenly popped into her head. How naïve can she be? She said this isn't forever but she doesn't know that! Yeah, it's just temporary in her mind, but what if she gets hurt?! Or even worse, what if she d...

She suddenly went completely still, frozen in time as the scary thought ran through her brain. Her mind began to wander back to all the catfights they had, all the times they humiliated each other, and all the other silly games they played. It all seemed so stupid now.

Without even coming up with a well thought out plan, she jumped to her feet before rushing out the door.

*******

That really sucked... Sarah thought to herself after making it back into her own apartment. She was exhausted from the long day, including the physical and emotional experience she had with the bratty blonde.

As she got ready for bed, she tried her best to just remember Britney in a positive note. That was really, really, really, really, hot... she said to herself with a smirk, thinking back to the shower. Her mind continued to wander through all the great experiences she had with her high school rival as she tried to make peace with their permanent separation. It was a crazy ride, but I guess we can finally close the book on this one... Goodbye Brit. Thanks for all the memories.

As Sarah finished brushing her teeth, her phone began ringing in the other room. Though she missed the first call, the phone immediately began ringing again. She quickly rushed to the phone, thinking it might be urgent. However, she completely lost her breath when she noticed the name on her screen. "Brit?"

"What is your apartment number?!" the blonde demanded as soon as she answered the phone.

"My apartment number? You don't even know where I live."

"I'm at your apartment complex," Britney urgently explained, sounding annoyed. "Just tell me what apartment number you're in."

"How... do you know..."

"You had a profile picture on your social media page with the apartment complex name on it. I googled your city and the name on the front building and figure that was where you lived. Now just hurry up and tell me the apartment number!"

As Sarah disclosed the number, she began to realize how much she underestimated Britney's social media stalking. Then she became even further surprised as she heard a knock on the door. She slowly opened the door, but the blonde barged in, yelling, "I can't do this!"

"Not again," Sarah groaned with a sigh. "I already told you, there's nothing you can do to stop me."

"That's not it... I mean, I can't go to sleep knowing you might be in danger. So, can I please sleep with you tonight?"

Sarah fought the urge to smile, not truly understanding what was coming from Britney's heart. However, it was the biggest sign of concern she had ever seen from the once so spoiled woman.

"You're right," Britney started, looking defeated. "This is no longer the juvenile game we once played. So even though I don't support your decision, and I hope you fail either the poly test or the academy, I should at least stick around to make sure you're okay."

Stunned by the prissy woman's continuous display of maturity, Sarah was almost moved to tears. "You really mean that?" she asked with a trembling voice.

"Unfortunately, I do... I'm going to worry about you, anyway. I might as well worry about you here... so I can be with you while I worry..."

"That sounds... really nice..." Sarah said, before grabbing the blonde in an emotional embrace.

Britney hugged her back before looking into the eyes. "I just have one demand. Eventually, you have to move in with me. I know it's a further drive for you, but I want to make sure you make it home safely every night... And besides, my apartment is much nicer than yours..."

Sarah let out a little laugh as Britney's old, spoiled habits peeked through her overall show of growth and maturity. "That sounds fair... but you have to let me pay rent. I'm not mooching off you."

The blonde just shook her head before responding, "Whatever. We'll work out the details later," before squeezing Sarah and planting a big kiss on her lips.

The brunette was stunned by the passion she felt through Britney's lips. She sensed her rival was kissing her as if they would never see each other again. At that moment, she truly understood what she meant to Britney. More importantly, she now understood she wasn't on this journey alone. There was a strong, beautiful and successful woman who was hellbent on being with her every step of the way.

****************

After the emotional moment, the two women got into bed together so Sarah could get some rest before her polygraph. However, as exhausted as the deputy applicant was, she wanted one final glance at the beautiful blonde in her bed.

Understandably, she noticed Britney lying down with her eyes wide open. She must be so stressed out, Sarah thought to herself as she approached her former classmate. Breaking down like that must have been exhausting. I guess she is taking this harder than I expected.

Scooting closer, the brunette wrapped her arms around the pretty model and asked, "Do you plan on staying awake all night?"

The blonde became red in the face, surprised Sarah noticed. "I thought you were going to sleep..."

"Well, if you're going to spend the night with me, I want you to actually sleep with me instead of just staying awake, listening to me snoring."

"You don't really snore," Britney responded with a giggle. "Except for that time you were sick. You had a stuffy nose so you snored, but it was kind of cute."

"The point is, I want you to sleep," Sarah said with a chuckle. "If we cuddle, will that help you sleep?"

"Maybe... but I still might lie awake, thinking about the dangers you could be in."

"Can you at least try to sleep for me?" Sarah asked, batting her puppy eyes.

"I can try, but it might not work. I don't even feel tired right now."

With a cute little grin, Sarah pressed her body closer. "Well, I know one little trick that always makes you tired," she said, slipping her hand inside Britney's panties.

"Sarah... is this even appropriate after everything you just revealed to me?"

As the brunette slowly rubbed her finger up and down Britney's slit, she whispered, "You need help falling asleep so I think it's the perfect time."

The blonde was suddenly aroused as she was overcome with a familiar pleasure; The beautiful feeling of being under the sexual control of her former high school rival. Britney let out a little moan as she felt Sarah's hand stroking her increasingly wet clit. As they made eye contact, she could feel the confidence radiating from the pretty brunette. In that moment, she felt as if they were eighteen all over again, playing silly games while ignoring life's hardships.

Without saying a word, she inched closer to Sarah's face, practically begging for her lips. Without missing a beat, the sweet brunette closed the distance between them and gently caressed Britney's tongue with hers.

They made out slowly, taking time to suckle on each other's lips before their tongues reconnected. As they continued to kiss, Sarah could feel Britney's body yearning more for her touch. Sensing the blonde finally surrendering to the moment, she stroked her clitoris at a faster rate, building up a constant rhythm.

Their kissing intensified, with Britney moaning into the mouth of the brown-eyed beauty. She was finally able to release herself from any worries or inhibitions, and just be present in the moment with her beautiful friend.

Feeling the heat of the moment, Sarah removed Britney's clothes, leaving her completely naked before she resumed pleasuring her. Noticing the blonde model getting red in the cheeks, she realized she wasn't as confident as she was in the shower for some reason. Sarah comforted her by whispering, "I can't believe how sexy you look now," in her ear.

Goosebumps appeared all over Britney's body and she let out a little moan. Her naked body squirmed around as she looked into Sarah's big brown eyes and asked, "You really think so?"

"Of course I do," Sarah whispered in between kisses. "You were already so hot in high school, but somehow, you turned out way sexier than I could have ever imagined."

"I really work hard on my body," the blonde responded, looking proud of herself. "Like I said, there's more to modeling than just being pretty. You have to actively work on your physique."

The brunette almost drooled as her eyes roamed up and down Britney's tight body. "I can definitely tell you've been working out. You look so fucking hot."

The model let out a loud moan as Sarah continued to tantalize her slippery clit. "I'm glad you think I look good!"

"Mhmm! You're so sexy and successful. You're like the perfect woman!"

Unable to handle the compliments any longer, Britney grasped the hot brunette and kissed her as hard as she could. They made out desperately, as Sarah continued stroking her wet pussy until she couldn't take it anymore.

With one final piercing moan, Britney experienced a huge orgasm flooding her entire body with endorphins. Her eyes rolled back as she melted at the fingertips of the beautiful brunette. It was a combination of physical and emotional stimulation only Sarah could provide her after all the history they had together.

Britney was left paralyzed as the orgasm continued to ravish her body. Sarah gently comforted her, giving her little kisses on her neck, down to her shoulders and nipples. As much as the model enjoyed the soft pecks on her body, she did everything in her power to recover so she could reconnect with Sarah's lips.

Just as she did in high school, Sarah left the former cheerleader exhausted after an intense sexual experience. The blonde could do nothing but cling on to her, closing her eyes as she rested her head against the woman she cared so much for.

"You were right," she whispered, nuzzling her head against Sarah's chest. "You made me so tired."

The naughty brunette held her firmly, rubbing her back and playing with her hair. "I'm glad I could take your mind off things for a while. You've done the same for me."

With a little smile, Britney whispered, "I'm still worried about you... but I just want to enjoy this moment."

"So do I," Sarah whispered with a kiss on the forehead.

As Sarah rested in bed, cuddling with Britney, and about to start a new career, a thought suddenly popped into her head. You know... life isn't so bad right now. She looked down at the hot blonde and patted her on her bare bottom. No... life is kind of great right now.