Prissy Blonde and Playful Brunette Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" Sarah moaned out as her body began bouncing back and forth. Britney started fucking her so hard from behind, her dangling breasts were bouncing around as pleasure filled her from the inside out.

Britney pulled Sarah's hair and spanked her ass as she continued to thrust inside her. She had the new deputy moaning so hard; she was sure the entire complex knew what they were doing. The model didn't care, though; all she cared about was taking care of her girlfriend's sexual needs. It was her naughty way of congratulating the new deputy for graduating from the academy.

"This is so fucking hot!" Sarah cried out, as she quickly felt herself reaching a climax.

"This is me punishing your naughty ass!"

Britney spanked Sarah harder and harder as she fucked her into a huge orgasm. The brunette let out a deep moan as her entire body went stiff. The blonde knew she was cumming, but that didn't stop her from thrusting relentlessly.

Eventually, Britney let go of Sarah's hips, allowing the exhausted woman to collapse onto the bed. The brunette turned around, still panting heavily, and moaned out, "I can't believe you did that to me!"

"I'm still not done with you, Officer," Britney whispered with an evil grin.

As Sarah let out a loud gasp, the model grabbed her by the legs and dragged to the edge of the bed. "What are you doing to me now?!"

Britney stood at the edge of the bed and forced Sarah onto her back. She then held the brunette's smooth legs with her arms as she inserted the strap-on once again. "I'm going to fuck that pussy really good, so you don't ever need anyone else!"

With her legs held in the air, Sarah bounced back and forth on the bed. Lying on her back, having her pussy thrusted again, she became so turned on she started playing with her own nipples without even realizing it.

"Oh my God, that's so sexy!" the blonde exclaimed as she continued to rock her hips. "I want you to play with something besides your nipples, though."

Immediately, Sarah began rubbing her sensitive clit while Britney continued to strap-on fuck her. Even though she had just her first orgasm, the double-stimulation got the best of her, causing another explosion to erupt from within.

"Oh yeah, you're going to cum again, aren't you?! You have that look in your eyes, you naughty girl!"

"Yes, Mommy! I'm going to cum!" Sarah desperately moaned out. She propped herself up and grabbed at the hot model, begging, "I want to kiss while I cum! I want to kiss while I cum! Please!"

Britney immediately grabbed the back of her girlfriend's head and planted a big kiss on her lips as she continued to thrust. Sarah never stopped rubbing her own clit as they began to kiss passionately.

Suddenly, the new deputy went frozen as an orgasm started to take over. Britney shoved her tongue into the woman's mouth and continued pounding her pussy until she exploded in a wet rage of pleasure.

"Oh, God!!!" Sarah moaned at the top of her lungs. Her body was released from its stiffness, and she melted into the mattress, still yelping with pleasure while Britney continued to pleasure her.

When the moment came that the naughty brunette could no longer take any more, Britney pulled herself out and jumped onto the bed right next to her. She played with the brunette's long hair, brushing the strands away from her face.

About a minute went by when Sarah was finally able to open her eyes and stare into Britney's. She immediately wrapped her arms and legs around the blonde and gave her a passionate kiss.

Britney held the exhausted woman in her arms, completely content to be reunited with her again. "It would appear you actually enjoyed your punishment."

Sarah squirmed around, pressing her naked body against the hot model. "Of course I did, Mommy."

Then, with a smirk, the prissy blonde announced, "It looks like justice has been served, Officer Sarah. But this time, you were the one on the receiving end."

The two women shared laugh, followed by another kiss before cuddling in each other's arms. Even though their lives had gone through massive changes, they experienced all the feelings they had in high school all over again. Not the feelings of anger they expressed during their intense catfights, but the way they felt when their souls intertwined and time stood still.

***

Chapter 5

After months of hands-on experience, the hard-working brunette passed field training and was on her own. But although the prissy blonde was there by her side, every step of the way, there was a new dilemma brewing between them. With training over, Sarah had now received her work schedule, and Britney wasn't happy with it at all.

"Brit... please don't be upset."

"Why shouldn't I be upset? You're working overnight, leaving me by myself, every single night!"

"I didn't have a choice... This is where they place new people. And besides, it's not every night."

"It might as well be," the blonde responded, folding her arms as she turned her back. "And it's not just your hours I'm upset about. Why do you have to work with those girls?"

"Trust me; I didn't choose to work with Kenzie and Chelsea," Sarah explained, shrugging her shoulders. "It's just common to be placed with your academy mates."

Turning around and giving the brunette a stern glare, Britney asked, "Are you sure you're not lying to me?"

"Brit... I haven't lied in... I don't even know how long... Why would I even want to work with them, anyway? It's not like I'm friends with them."

The blonde rolled her eyes and let out an annoyed sigh. "You'll become friends with them... because you become friends with everyone. It's been that way since high school. Even my friends liked you more than they liked me!"

Grabbing her work bag, Sarah approached her pissed off girlfriend. "It won't be like this forever... We change schedules once or twice a year, Babe."

"Don't Babe me," Britney responded, turning her back towards the brunette again. "You'll probably end up working with them again, anyway."

"Look, I have to get going," the brunette said, putting her arms around the annoyed blonde. "We'll talk about it when I get home in the morning. Can I at least have a kiss before I go?"

Britney let out a frustrated groan before pulling herself out of Sarah's grasp. "You seriously think you deserve a kiss after this?!"

Letting out a sigh of her own, Sarah walked off and made her way to the door. But before she could leave, she turned back and pointed at her girlfriend. "Look, I'm doing everything in my power to make this work because you're the one I want to be with... But you need to figure out whether you can handle this relationship or not."

The blonde had no words. Instead, she just rolled her eyes again as she went into her bedroom and slammed the door. Realizing nothing was going to get accomplished in the near future, Sarah walked to her car before jumping in and blasting music.

About a minute after the brunette left, Britney poked her head out to make sure the coast was really clear. She then sat on the couch and turned the TV on while fuming from the state of their relationship.

After a few seconds of realizing television would do her no good, the prissy woman turned it off before slamming the remote down. As she sat there in silence, the anger on her face slowly turned into a sad frown. Then, as she covered her eyes with her hands, a teardrop began rolling down her cheek.

***

That night, Britney went to her favorite bar with her coworker, Melina. It was a dark and fancy lounge, much too pretentious for Sarah's normal liking. But with her girlfriend at work, Britney decided to go there with her friend so she could vent about the argument they had earlier.

"First, she can't even go on any of the trips with me. Now, she expects me to just be okay with her working overnight... with those bitches?!"

Taking a sip from her cocktail, Britney's tall brunette friend nonchalantly asked, "Since Sarah has a normal job, is she restricted by PTO or something?"

Furrowing her eyebrows, the blonde answered, "I think so... She said something about not being able to use her PTO for a few months."

"That's...uhh... That's how normal jobs work..." Melina explained. "Have you ever had a normal job?"

"I was a waitress, remember?"

Trying not to smile, the tall model responded, "I'll take that as a no."

"And now she works with those fucking cunts," Britney continued, staring off into space after taking a big sip of her cocktail. "Chastity... and... Cassidy... Whatever the fuck their names are..."

"Do you even listen to Sarah when she talks to you?" Melina asked, staring at her friend with a blank face. "Because I'm pretty sure those are not their names..."

After doing a double-take, Britney stared right back at the brunette. "Whose side are you on, anyway?"

"On the side of logic..." Melina quietly responded as she sipped on her drink.

"What does that mean?!"

"Nothing... Look, are you jealous of those girls or something?"

"Ugh, no!" Britney scoffed, looking offended. "I mean, I guess they're okay... but look at it from my perspective. What girlfriend would be okay with their partner spending several hours a day with other attractive women?"

Britney's fellow model stared at her for several seconds, causing an awkward silence until the prissy blonde finally shouted, "What?!"

"Let me ask you a question... How does Sarah feel about you being a model?"

With a confused look, Britney answered, "She supports it."

"How does Sarah feel about all the models you work with?"

"She's fine with it..."

"How did Sarah feel about your trip to Miami?"

"She thought it was a great place for a photoshoot..."

"How about our trip to Mexico?"

"She said it sounded like a lot of fun."

"How does she feel about our upcoming photo shoot in Cali?"

"She said she wished she could go but she hopes we have a good time."

After a little pause, Melina realized Britney still wasn't getting it. "Does she know you're hanging out with me right now?"

"I haven't talked to her tonight," Britney answered, staring at her untouched phone.

"What would she say if you told her we were out drinking together?"

"She would probably say something like, I hope you have fun. Tell Melina I say hi," Britney answered in a mocking tone. Then, with her normal voice, she continued, "I don't have a good Sarah impression... but that's what she would say."

There was an awkward silence as the two models stared at each other for several more seconds. Britney then slammed her glass down on the table and asked, "Why do you keep asking about her, anyway?! We're talking about me, remember?!"

Letting out a loud sigh, Melina turned towards the bartender and shouted, "I'm going to need another drink!"

***

Sitting on the bench in front of her locker, Sarah let out a sigh as she took off her equipment. She was exhausted from the twelve-hour shift, and was staring at her watch, counting down the minutes until she could head home.

Suddenly, she turned her head after hearing someone approaching from behind. It was her work partner, Kenzie, taking a seat on the bench right next to her.

"Are you okay?" the fellow rookie asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired. My body is still adjusting to being awake all night."

"Haven't you ever stayed up all night partying?"

"Not really," Sarah answered with a chuckle. "I've never been that type of girl."

"You know, for someone who is dating a model, you sure seem pretty boring sometimes," Kenzie joked. "At least you're a good deputy. Everyone seems to think you're doing a great job."

Nodding her head, Sarah looked at her coworker and replied, "Yeah, I think I'm really getting the hang of working accidents."

"You're better at it than I am..."

"Thanks, but you're not bad either. And I can help you if you ever need it."

"I appreciate that," the curly haired brunette replied. Then, staring at Sarah, she continued, "Hey, earlier, when I asked you if you were okay, I wasn't talking about work. You just seemed a little off the entire shift, if that makes sense. Is everything okay at home?"

"Everything's fine," Sarah answered before the memory of her saying she never lies flashed into her mind. Then, after shaking her head in frustration, she looked at Kenzie and admitted, "Brit and I just got into it stupid little fight before I came to work."

Staring at the ground awkwardly, Kenzie asked, "Oh... Is everything okay?"

"She's just unhappy with the schedule... and some other stuff I don't really want to get into right now."

"Yeah, my boyfriend isn't crazy about me being gone all night either... He also wasn't a fan of me being in a car with a guy for twelve hours a day during field training either."

"Hmph... I guess you can relate to what I'm going through."

"Chelsea's going through something similar with her boyfriend, too," Kenzie pointed out as she looked over towards Sarah. "They kind of warned us about this in the academy... I guess it's pretty common."

Shrugging her shoulders, Sarah replied, "It might be common, but Brit isn't the most understanding person."

"Do you think you two will be okay?"

"We'll be fine," Sarah answered as a little smile grew on her face. "That girl and I have been through so much... and we still can't find a way to escape each other. This is just a small bump in the road."

***

When Sarah got home, she walked through the house quietly, hoping not to wake her girlfriend. With her working overnights now, it was almost certain that the blonde would still be asleep whenever she got home in the mornings.

Much to the exhausted brunette's surprise, their bedroom door was open, and there were no signs of the blonde. Maybe she spent the night at Melina's, Sarah thought while walking into the room. I'll just send her a text to make sure she's okay.

Still dirty from her twelve-hour shift, Sarah jumped in the shower to get washed up. Once she was clean and ready for bed, wearing a white t-shirt with cotton black panties, she became startled as she heard the front door opening.

Eager to see Britney despite their fight the previous day, Sarah wandered into the kitchen, following the sounds. There, the blonde was in the dining room, setting takeout food from Sarah's favorite restaurant on the table.

"You woke up early to get us breakfast?" Sarah asked in a confused voice.

Glaring at the brunette with her big blue eyes, Britney replied, "I got up early to get you breakfast."

Trying not to giggle, the playful brunette asked, "Is this your way of apologizing?"

"No," Britney answered sternly, before starting to walk off. But before she got to the bedroom, she came to a stop before walking back towards Sarah. Without saying a word, she hugged her girlfriend, placing her head against the brunette's shoulder.

There was a smile on Sarah's face as she held the petite model in her arms. Somehow, she could feel how sorry Britney was just by the aura radiating from her body.

After the somber moment, Britney slowly pulled herself away before going into their bedroom and closing the door behind her. Sarah was left standing there quietly, thinking, I guess she's going back to sleep... but why was her makeup done?

A couple minutes later, before Sarah could really dig into her meal, she heard a sound from the bedroom. Looking over, she noticed the door was slightly ajar.

"Sarah, can you come in here?"

With a confused expression on her face, the curious brunette hesitantly entered the bedroom. Much to her shock, she found the blonde model standing by the bed, wearing a deep red lingerie top that didn't even cover the top of her ass, with a red and white thong.

"What's going on?!" Sarah asked, as she felt adrenaline rushing through her entire body. "That outfit... Oh my God..."

"I was saving this for your birthday," Britney responded, maintaining the annoyed look on her face. "But I decided to wear this for you today instead."

Struggling to keep her hands to herself, the brunette approached her girlfriend, looking her sexy body up and down. "But why did you decide to wear this today?"

Twiddling her fingers, Britney looked at the ground and quietly answered, "Because... this is my apology..."

"Brit... you didn't have to do this... As much as I love your outfit, you could have just talked to me..."

Rolling her eyes, the blonde immediately disregarded any of Sarah's words because she was uninterested in having a conversation. Instead, she got to her knees and pulled the brunette's panties down.

"Or you can do that," Sarah said before letting out a shrieking moan as she felt Britney's tongue on her clit. "We've never been good at communicating with words, anyway."

"Shut up," Britney whispered, holding onto Sarah's ass cheeks as she sucked on her suddenly wet clit. Looking up with her blue eyes, she pressed her tongue against the clit as she continued, "I should have been more understanding..."

After another loud moan, Sarah gathered herself and said, "You seem pretty understanding right now..."

Britney moved her head up and down, licking from the bottom of Sarah's slit all the way to the top, flicking her clit every time. With desperation in her voice, she muttered, "I don't want to lose you..."

"I don't want to lose you either," the brunette responded, brushing Britney's golden locks out of her face. "We'll always have fights, but it's okay as long as we also fight for our relationship."

Jumping up to her feet, the blonde model pulled Sarah's shirt clean off her body. She then lifted the exposed brunette and placed her on the bed before nuzzling between her legs. "And this is me fighting for our relationship," she said, munching on her girlfriend's soaking wet pussy again.

"Oh, fuck!" Sarah cried out as her eyes rolled back. Trembling moans continued to escape her as the pleasure shot from her pussy all the way to her limbs.

Every time the new deputy squirmed her legs too hard, Britney would put her in her place by forcing her to spread them back open. While Sarah did her best to stay still, the blonde reached up and pinched both of her nipples while continuing to eat her out.

"Oh, God!" Sarah wailed as she felt a strong orgasm brewing inside. Her eyes lit up and her breathing became heavier as the stimulation through her nips and pussy sent her into overdrive.

Realizing Sarah was about to cum hard on her face, Britney looked up at her one final time and whispered, "I'm sorry, Baby." She then placed her warm mouth back over Sarah as she licked her clit until the brunette was pulsing with pleasure.

With a big explosion, Sarah's entire lower body lifted from the mattress. However, Britney's mouth was latched onto her, twirling circles around her sensitive clit. The brunette was left crumbling in pleasure as quivering shrieks continued to leave her.

When the orgasm finally subsided, Sarah was left drying her own tears. "That felt so good, I think I'm crying..." she said, giggling as she looked at the moisture on her thumb. "Or maybe I was just a little emotional from your apology."

Wiping her mouth, Britney sat up and smiled at her girlfriend. "You're not the only one who had to clean her face off."

After sharing a chuckle, Sarah sat up on her butt and faced her beautiful blonde girlfriend. "So, you got all dolled up just to eat me out?"

"Kind of... I was always going to get on my knees and lick your pussy. But I also wanted to wear something sexy and let you do whatever you want with me."

With an evil laugh, Sarah responded, "Good... because I haven't completely forgiven you yet."

"What?!" Britney asked, sounding offended. "What do you mean you haven't completely forgiven me?!"

Rubbing the blonde model's pussy right through her little thong, Sarah smiled and whispered, "I forgave you for not being understanding, but I haven't forgiven you for the other thing you did..."