Prissy Blonde and Playful Brunette Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpering through her sudden moans, the blonde asked, "What else did I do?!"

Sarah put her lips close to Britney's, teasing her with a kiss. But when the blonde tried to kiss her, she immediately pulled back. "You denied me when I asked you for a kiss."

"Ugh! I'm sorry," the bratty woman moaned, trying desperately to reach her girlfriend's lips. But unfortunately for her, Sarah wasn't having it.

"You should never deny me," Sarah whispered, sliding a finger inside Britney's thong and rubbing her glossy wet lips. "Especially when you hate being denied, even more than I do."

"Okay... I get it... I won't do it again," the spoiled blonde whined. She then stuck her tongue out, hoping to reach Sarah's, but the brunette continued to tease her by pulling away. "Ugh, come on!"

The playful brunette then pushed Britney onto her back before pressing her naked body against her. Rubbing the blonde's clit even faster, she whispered, "Now you're the one who doesn't deserve a kiss."

No matter how hard Britney squirmed, she was under the stronger woman's complete control. Despite all her begging and reaching for a kiss, the brunette wouldn't let her have the one thing she needed.

"Baby! I'm really sorry! Just give me a kiss, please!"

As Sarah pressed her naked body even harder against the vulnerable blonde, she noticed Britney's hand suddenly rubbing her ass. Sarah moved Britney's arm between them, trapping it. "You don't get to touch my ass either, you naughty girl."

"Ugh! Why not!?" the spoiled girl whimpered out of desperation. "This isn't fair!"

The dominant brunette continued her streak of power by teasing the model with her voluptuous breasts. Knowing how badly Britney loved sucking on her tits, she brushed her nipple against the blonde's mouth. However, every time Britney tried to suck on it, Sarah would pull it away and laugh at her.

"Please, give me! I already said I'm sorry! This is torture!"

"This isn't torture yet," Sarah whispered with an evil smile. "But you'll know torture soon..."

Britney continued to struggle as she repeatedly asked what Sarah meant by that statement. But with no response, she was left struggling as the deputy continued to rub her pussy until the pleasure became overwhelming.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asked, watching her girlfriend strain her entire body. "Are you about to cum?"

"Yes!" Britney whined as she pouted with her puppy eyes.

"Why do you sound so sad? Is it because you want to kiss me while you have your orgasm?"

"Yes! Please, Baby!"

"Oh, you'd love that so much, wouldn't you?"

"Ugh, yes!!!"

"Well guess what, Baby," Sarah whispered with a more serious tone. Then, as she pulled herself away and climbed off the bed, she looked at the desperate blonde and explained, "Not only are you not getting a kiss; you're not getting an orgasm either."

After a sudden and loud gasp, Britney looked at her girlfriend with her mouth wide open and her eyes watery. "No!!! You can't do this to me!" she whined before jumping off the bed and running towards the deputy.

The brunette smiled at the blonde, who was now standing in front of her. "Oh, you don't like being denied, do you?"

"This isn't the same!" the prissy woman exclaimed, desperately grabbing at her normally sweet girlfriend. "I was about to cum so hard! You can't leave me like this! I need it!"

"I needed that kiss before work, but I didn't get that, now did I?"

"Baby!!! I said I'm sorry!"

"Not sorry enough," Sarah scoffed, placing the blonde's hands against the wall. Standing to the side of Britney, she put her left hand between the model's legs and rubbed her wet crotch while using her right hand to spank her ass. She had her girlfriend squirming and moaning so hard from the simultaneous stimulation and punishment, she had to keep pulling her hand away to make sure Britney didn't receive an undeserved orgasm.

Over and over, Britney thought she was about to achieve a huge orgasm as she had her pussy rubbed. Unfortunately for her, whenever it was really about to happen, Sarah just took her hand away and spanked her even harder.

As much as the brunette enjoyed smacking her old rival's juicy tush, there was no longer a smile on her face. Though she wasn't bitter about what happened, she was focused on teaching her spoiled girlfriend a lasting lesson.

"Get these fucking panties off right now," the brunette said, ripping the thong off with only her right hand. She was now able to get direct contact on Britney's dripping wet pussy while continuing the rough spanking on her hiney.

The yelps of pain and the whining moans coming from the prissy girl were only getting more humiliating. Her entire body trembled hard as she squirmed recklessly from the overwhelming sensations.

"Please, I'll do anything! I'll never deny you a kiss again for the rest of my life!"

Sarah took a step back before glaring at the naughty blonde. "Can I really trust you this time? You... not I... have been known to lie in the past."

"I swear to fucking God, Baby! I'll do anything! You have no idea how hard I'm trembling on the inside for you! I'm a fucking mess!"

Backing up all the way to the bed, the deputy took a seat and laid her eyes on the disheveled blonde. There was no doubt in her mind every inch of her girlfriend's body was desperate for her touch. She had broken Britney down to her most vulnerable state, and was now ready to make some demands to the real woman on the inside.

"This isn't even about denying you any longer," Sarah explained, crossing her legs like the confident goddess she was. "I always treat you well, no matter how unreasonable you act. I'm not asking you to be as patient as I am, but if I want something as simple as a kiss before I leave for a twelve-hour shift, I think I deserve it."

"You're right..."

"Also, you need to be more understanding about my job. I'm not going to leave you for Kenzie or Chelsea. I'm not going to leave you for anyone!"

"I understand..."

"It wasn't my choice to work overnight. Trust me, I hate it. But I don't have a job where I get to pick my schedule. That's something that you've earned, and I'm really proud of you for it. I just haven't reached that stage in my life yet."

"Yes, Sarah... I'll be more respectful."

With a somber voice, the brunette continued, "Most importantly... I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you did for me today. I mean, getting breakfast for me... wearing that outfit... and then... well, you know what you did to me..."

"I do," Britney responded, finally allowing herself to let off a little smile.

Fighting off tears, Sarah continued, "It's moments like these that confirm there's no one else in the world for me besides you..."

Staring at the ground with her hands behind her back, the humbled blonde admitted, "To be perfectly honest... I went out with Melina last night so I could vent about our argument. I was just in denial, but she kind of forced me to admit how understanding and respectful you are to me... And even though I'm just a spoiled little bitch, you deserve my best effort at being understanding."

Smiling from ear to ear, Sarah used her finger to wave Britney over to her. "I have one more demand; Get your hot little ass over here right now and give me a kiss."

Britney ran over and straddled Sarah's lap before staring into her eyes. "I promise I'll kiss you no matter what's going on between us. Even if I'm super angry at you, I'll kiss you exactly when and how you want!"

The brunette looked up at her girlfriend with butterflies in her stomach. "Even if we're fighting, you'll make out with me if I want?"

Nodding her head, Britney answered, "Yes... No matter how bad the argument is, you deserve a full on tongue kiss!."

With a little moan, Sarah smiled and said, "That's kind of hot..." She then pulled the blonde on top of her as she laid on her back. Placing one hand on Britney's ass, and the other hand through her blonde hair, she began making out with her girlfriend after daydreaming about it all day and night,

Now that she had a taste of her own medicine, Britney went absolutely crazy, rocking her body back and forth on top of her sweet girlfriend while they were kissing. She moaned so hard into Sarah's mouth, the brunette almost thought she was having an orgasm without even being touched.

As Sarah was being straddled, she reached one hand between the prissy woman's legs and began rubbing her juicy pussy. She then reached her other arm around and fingered Britney's tight little ass at the same time.

"Ah fuck!!!" the blonde cried out, raising her head as she felt the pressure against her clit and anus.

When the prissy blonde tried to get herself together to resume the kiss, Sarah teased, "Yeah, you deserve to get fucked in the ass a little, don't you agree?"

"Ugh! Yes, Baby! I'm such a spoiled little bitch, I deserve it in the ass!"

"Now give me that tongue!"

"Yes, Sarah!" Britney whimpered before locking lips again with her strong brunette.

Eventually, the pleasure and slight humiliation became so consuming, Sarah barely had to do any work. Like a humbled girl, Britney was grinding her body back and forth, doing all the work against Sarah's fingers.

"I'm going to cum!" Britney whimpered like a whiny little bitch. However, no matter how hard she moaned, she didn't let her lips get too far from the sweet brunette's.

Sarah just smiled as she opened Britney's mouth with her own and forced another tongue kiss on her. She then drove up the intensity, wiggling her finger even deeper while rubbing Britney's pulsating clit.

The prissy blonde absolutely crumbled as the endorphins came rushing through her fit body. Every pleasure spot of hers was being stimulated at the same time, including her rock-hard nipples, which were rubbing against Sarah's. However, it was the kiss from her girlfriend that was the most satisfying. They never stopped making out as her entire body melted to the overwhelming explosion of pleasure.

"What a good girl," Sarah whispered, as she held the exhausted woman in her arms. Britney's body had collapsed from the intense orgasm, and she was left breathing heavily as she rested her head on the brunette's busty chest. Running her fingers through the prissy blonde's golden locks, Sarah gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Still filled with endorphins, Britney whispered, "That was fucking amazing," between the subtle moans that continued to escape her body.

Rubbing Britney's ass while still combing through her hair, Sarah smiled and said, "You're amazing."

"I know I'm normally the dominant one," the blonde said, nuzzling her head against her strong girlfriend. "But I love it when you make me your little whore."

"You're my whore, and my model, and my strong woman, and so much more..."

"You're everything to me..."