All Comments on 'Prissy Krissy Pt. 03'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months ago

I'm really enjoying this. It's well-written, with humor, and has such a "not exactly innocent; but inexperienced" authenticity to it. Don't get me wrong, I come here for the porn, and I'm eagerly looking forward to a deflowering of which Krissy's mom and Jesus would most certainly not approve; but as long as the chapters are so quick and fun, and rolling out so promptly, I'm enjoying the edging.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Pace of this story is becoming too slow....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great series till now. I'm not sure, but it feels like this whole "leave the door open" thing is leading to the mom spying on them (and enjoying it). And dear innocent Krissy is maybe in on it. Just a random thought I had.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another good chapter of both intense build up and a little payoff in small strides. People don’t appreciate slow burns like they should. Thank you!

onestepremovedonestepremoved8 months ago

Not rating any of these because I don't want to bring the numbers down, but for my own two cents worth, I *really* don't like these barely one page stories. I think it'd be wonderful if you actually had them *combined*, but having to go through 3 separate things is just irksome, and takes away from enjoying the writing. I've loved most of your work in the past, which makes this series all the more disappointing. I want to see more, but not like this.

alferdogalferdog8 months ago

Five stars. What would it take to get a Part 4?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great Story, long may it last. I love slow burn stories. Krissy is slowly turning into a sexpot. And there is mom. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Krissy not innocent but more a amorous virgin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES