All Comments on 'Prissy Krissy Pt. 07'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EmilymcpluggerEmilymcplugger7 months ago

Why do you always feel the need to tear couples apart? Why? (Sad face)

ActingupActingup7 months ago

Okay, hold it right there!! You’ve already made it clear that these two won’t be together long term. No need to make it painful. Let them have their fun, but don’t break their hearts. Please?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was really hoping that this wat not going to be one of those "Spencer"-type stories. But here we go.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I got lost in the transition to the state fair. You did not explain the phone call and how they got back together.

GanyRGanyR7 months ago

So, this is going the Group sex way?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

who cares what this asshole does? He's a walking, talking, lying piece of shit. Why get emotionally involved as a reader?

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246017 months ago

Dear Emilymcplugger:

It’s called “CONFLICT”, without which stories have nowhere to go. Even in your Harlequin Romances there’s always conflict.

And, like life, stories should have no guarantee of a happy ending.

—-

Great work Spector, though I’d prefer longer chapters.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

I agree with everything that Rapierwit24601 just said. This kind of break was needed to keep the story moving forward. 4/5

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Rapier, as always, you're an idiot. Conflict doesn't need to mean that everything has an unhappy ending. The vast majority of Spector's works seem to go in that direction. Stories, especially on this site, do not have an obligation to be "like life" and unhappy. I would suggest that most people would prefer to be happy at the end of a story rather than tormented.

musiccouple9091musiccouple90917 months ago

Excited to see where this goes! Lots of options with the friend now in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mr. Spector is kind of a homewrecker. Most of his stories do not end well. I was hoping for a one time different approach, something lighter. But look what happened. Down the rabbit hole again.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

I have to agree with a previous comment. So what happened between the phone call and the fair?? Feels like a key section got left out of the cut-n-paste?

Looking forward to the next part. This one felt like a tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES