Prissy Krissy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Abby, this is Jacob," Krissy said, introducing the two of us.

"Hi," Abby said. Her eyes quickly darted away. "Nice to meet you." Yeah, definitely not the oral girl.

We exchanged pleasantries, then the girls got into it. Even though they'd seen each other that morning at church, there was a lot of summer camp gossip to catch up on. Did Krissy know Emily was angry at Sue for something Caroline said? Apparently, Krissy did not.

The whole time they talked, Abby kept glancing my way. Like she was worried I might go full werewolf at any moment. How much had Krissy shared, exactly? I was starting to guess it was a lot more than I'd have wanted.

Finally, Krissy made some noises about heading home and Abby broke away. The two of them shared a quick hug.

"Nice to meet you, Jacob," Abby said, then finally burst into a fit of giggles.

Krissy sighed and shook her head in disdain. Soon after, as the fair started to shut down for the weekend, we both headed home.

It seemed like nothing. Less than nothing. Two completely inconsequential encounters that would be forgotten in a few hours, at most. Krissy and I didn't do anything sexual that day. It was a banal little outing with little to speak of.

But, looking back, that day had massive consequences. We just didn't realize it till later.

12