All Comments on 'Private Arrangments'

by sacoh58

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow, such a common theme on this site...

all the women become whores to save a job or for a few bucks... is that really the pathetic low life losers you writers all know in your lives? Such a shame that you all live in neighborhoods with crack whores on the corner. It helps me realize why I can't relate to half the sad and pathetic postings on this site. Its obvious that few of these authors actually have had an real life sexual experiences, the story are so childish and silly... I doubt many have even had sex with the opposite sex in the last decade. And judge1179, you obviously only have women in your life that are whores... or you don't have any.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A SELF CONFESSED

SLUT AND EMBEZZLER. TK U MLJ LV NV

RahtidRahtidover 12 years ago
Not bad!!!

When you choose to denigrate someone else maybe you should have balls and not do it anonymously…..

For the rest of us who appreciate such stories and understand that they are works of FICTION this was a well written and enjoyable story…..hope the next chapter is posted soon….

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He Rathid ...

Hé Rathid grow up!!! Ont he internet everybody is anonymous. Using some stupid login name or not. Get over it will you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Nonsense!

Where else than in the States it should be possible that the story content reflects any truth. Stupid woman, idiotic boss and wimpy husband - thats the usual description of a typical family there - or isn't it? Sacoh58: keep your dreams;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

I liked your story. Please keep writing, I am eagar to see what happens next. As for the negative comments, I would just forget about them. I saw no constructive critism. If they don't like the catagory why do they read in noncon/reluct. Personally, I prefer a more burtal or rougher story. Again, please keep writing.

Donny759

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Nothing new

Wife is blackmailed into giving up sex to save her husband.

Not a new idea.

First, she has to give the blackmailer the first blowjob of her life.

Again, not a new idea.

Then he fucks her.

She likes it. What started as a rape ended, as always, with the woman having an orgasm.

Not a new idea.

Was there any suspense? The story line followed the formula exactly

Constructive criticism: perhaps Sue could make the guy work for it - make hubby agree to the deal - maybe in Chapter 2 Sue records Stan's running off at the mouth and turns the tables - hubby fucks Stan in the ass as payback - try something different, at least

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Keep going

Sure, your story is not original and there are dozens of story like that on internet but the difference is the writing. It's hard to be original when you write a story but as long as it's a good read and the story is exciting you have done your job.

It could hardly happen for real but that's not the point.

And about Sue who enjoy sex with her husband's boss I like it. I don't like the rape story where the woman suffers through it. I prefer the one where a woman is forced to have sex and eventually enjoys it. It's not believable but more fun.

Last point, so far your story is good but you can't keep it simple if you want to continue. You need a twist, somethings go wrong to keep the reader hooked.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
"Where Else But In The States"?

Actually most stories with these repetitive plots are from BRITISH authors.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It could have been a good story.

However, the author insisted on degrading the wife so, after the first page, I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Stan will probably deduct $10.00 a week from her husband's pay .

How many weeks will Sue have to work for him, at $10.00 a week to pay Stan back?

Or that's what I'd do.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a recorder in her purse boss would go to jail

sorry just dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so many critics

It's always amazing how many people want a story like this to be wildly airtight. Who cares? This was plausible enough and very hot--and surprise! that's the point of these stories, not to concoct a plot that would support a true crime novel. Here's hoping this excellent author chooses to continue this very arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
critic

Not bad but I donot think it is neccassary to degrade the wife as you did here .I continued reading to see what the outcome would be and they all seem to be the same.I hate to see innocent women degraded when they are forced into sex ,just put yourself in their place . Give them more incoragement and make them want to satisfy

LoveDrewandEmmettLoveDrewandEmmettover 9 years ago
If you don't want to see

...women degraded and forced into sex, you should probably not be reading the "Nonconsent/Reluctance" category. That is your fault, not the author's.

No, this story wasn't the most original, but it was entertaining and showed potential. All in all, a good effort. I'd love to see Sue take it up the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous