Private Beach

Story Info
Kate and her boyfriend have some fun on the beach.
1k words
4.15
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are fictional, and all are over 18.


Hi! My name is Kate. Me and my boyfriend, Jake, love four things: having sex, see other people having sex while we do it, being watched as we fuck, and fuck other people.

Two years ago, we went to a nudist beach, hoping to have some fun...Well...it didn't work, some of the nudists felt uncomfortable with us having sex for all of them to see...pity. So what did we do? We bought a house with a little beach. The house is great, it's surrounded by trees, and then there're a couple of steps that give access to the little beach that is enclosed by cliffs.

We had a beach, now we only needed to get people who didn't get "uncomfortable"... in fact we needed people who got hot with it, and wanted to participate. We started by telling friends, and owners of the bars we frequented what we had in mind: a private beach were people could fuck and get fucked, without anyone being "uncomfortable".

This is how Private Beach got started, nowadays it is kind of a club, and people have to get registered, (in the beginning we got a lot of people who just wanted to take photos...something that wasn't apreciated by lots of us). As owners and founders, we spent a lot of time there, and have lots of fun, this is one of those times:


I was lying in our towel, on my belly, getting some sun when Jake told me:

"Time to put some sunscreen," oh, this will be good!! I thought.

"Can you put it on me?" I asked him.

"Sure."

He started with my back, spreading the lotion wile massaging my bare skin.

God! He had wonderful hands, and knew exactly what to do with them. I was wearing a thong, so when he reached my butt and started to stroke each cheek, I got wet.

He pulled my thong out and asked with a husky voice while spreading lotion very close to my crack "don't want tan marks, do we?"

"No," I answer, half whisper, half moan... He knows how to get me all hot and bothered...He leaves my butt, and starts with my left foot, ankle, knee, tight, inner tight...He gets close to my pussy, but then starts with the other leg, doing the same. When he finishes I roll over.

"Front now. Don't want to get my tits burned, do you?"

"Absolutely not...I'm all over them."

He straddled my hips and got to work: first my belly, then my breasts, and he was not kidding when he said he was all over them, he works them so well, my nipples started aching with need! God! He had to suck them!

I arched my back, pushing them against his hands; he pinched one with each hand, then lowered his head and kissed me, hot and slow, while squeezing each boob. He let go of my mouth and kissed my chin, my neck getting lower until he reached my left breast, he sucked my nipple into his mouth while with one hand he pinched the other, and with the other hand he played with my pussy lips.

"Oh God! Fuck me! Please!!"

"You're so wet baby. God! I want to taste you."

He lowered himself, spred my tights, brought my knees close to my head and put his mouth on my inner lips, first just licking, then with his fingers he separated my pussy lips and licked my opening. I moaned, and grinded my pussy on his face

" Look to your left," He said. I did and saw a man finger fucking his woman while watching us

"Oh!! God! More!!"

"Oh yeah baby, you're gonna come sooo good on my mouth, and I'm gonna drink each drop of your honey!" The next second he was sucking my clit while fucking my pussy with one finger, and my ass with another

"Oh! Yeah!! Fuck my ass!! Oh God!!" He sucked harder, put another finger in my pussy.

"Harder!!" He stops sucking and starts licking my clit while fucking my pussy hard with three fingers

"Oh! I'm coming!!" He sucks my clit, hard, never stopping his fingers. I came all over his face, and he licked all juices from my dripping cunt.

"Your pussy tastes so good!" I tried to get him to lie down but he said he wasn't done with me yet. He kissed me again while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Are you ready for me, baby? Are you ready for my big, fat cock to fill your tight, wet pussy?"

"Yes!" I moan

"Are you sure? It is big, isn't it?"

"Yesss, and I love each inch of it! Please, give it to me! I want to feel it inside me!"

Slowly, really slowly, so I could feel all of his dick entering, he pushed into me while whispering "look again."

First I didn't get his meaning, but then I remembered the man that was finger fucking the woman. I looked in his direction wandering what Jake was talking about when I saw it: the couple had changed positions and now, the woman was getting fucked from behind while giving head to another man. All three of them were looking in our direction. That did it. I put my hands on Jake's ass and pulled him until his dick was all in. I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss that stole our breath. He finished our kiss and started fucking me slowly: in... and out, in...and out, it was maddening!

"Harder!!"

"As the lady wishes..." He put his hands on ether side of my head and began fucking me like there was no tomorrow, I began playing with my clit

"I'm close...are you? Come with me."

"Anytime baby, give it to me! Do you see how he's fucking his woman? Do you see how horny we make them feel?"

"I'm coming!!" I screamed in his ear, my inner muscles started contracting, milking his penis.

"You feel so good. You're perfect. I love you." He told me when his convulsions stopped.

"I love you too. I love everything about you."

And there we stayed, watching as people fucked all around us, in our Private Beach.