Private Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of 'I wonder how that would be...' came back to my brain and to other parts. I hoped Theresa hadn't noticed a bit of a change in attitude of a certain part of my anatomy. "Um, no, I think that is all I need at the moment. Thank you again, lieutenant." I rose from my chair without any of the grace she had shown.

I returned to Bree's office. I noticed the nameplate on her door. Breanna Schmidt. I think that was the first time I had seen her last name. Her title was listed as Activities Coordinator, but I recalled her being referred to as Steward. Interesting. I might have to ask her about that later.

I knocked and jokingly asked "Are you decent?" and opened the door.

"Ha! That was cute. Yes, I would say I was decent. Plus, I would have to say I have been rather productive. Remember those 165 canes we need to check? I have a couple of ways to accomplish this. Housekeeping owed me a few favors, so tonight at turndown time, each of the cane owners will be noted and the canes examined. I gave them a few clues to look for, like a covered tip, a seam at the side or a trigger. I did some research after you left and found some examples online. The technical name is a bolt stunner. Nasty things, but I think your idea is spot on. And as a backup plan, I enlisted several of our best servers in the dining areas to observe canes and their owners. Finally, tomorrow there is a cane and wheelchair decoration contest being announced in the evening briefings." Bree leaned back in her chair and placed her feet on the desk showing her shapely legs.

"You have been busy! I say we knock off for the evening and pick things up again in the morning. I assume the housekeepers and servers have instructions of what and how to report to you and also not to take any risks?" I knew her thorough nature would have included that.

"Of course. All taken care of. We have a very tight knit community on board. It is a powerful network to tap into. Now, about knocking off, how do you feel about dancing?" A devious smile spread across Bree's face.

"Um. Dancing? I haven't gone dancing in years. I doubt that I would be much of a partner, but good of you to ask. And I am really a bit tired from running all over this ship. I'm thinking of turning in but will take a raincheck if that is okay." I really was torn, but my middle-aged rational side won out over my wilder side. This time.

-0-

Morning came earlier than I expected, in the form of a ringing phone. I groggily answered. "Hello?"

It was Bree. "Hello yourself. Got some leads. How about my office as soon as you can? I think you'll be pleased." She hung up.

One good aspect of Naked Day was that there was no getting dressed, no having to decide what to wear. I smoothed my hair and headed out to Ms. Schmidt's office.

I arrived at the office and found not only Bree, but also Mr. Arnold and Theresa. "Are we having an early morning bridge game or what? You must have something really good to all be here in one place."

"Let's just say you earned your keep on this cruise with your hunch to focus on the means. We think we have the item and its' owner identified. The opportunity is being worked on by reviewing several camera tapes and the motive is being looked into once we identify our victim. A way to go yet, but I think we are close." Mr. Arnold seemed almost complimentary.

Theresa went next. "I have a reply from the police concerning those fingerprints. We have an identification, the person has a history of felony convictions for fraud, including impersonating others to gain access. He focused on older females, often with mobility issues. Sound familiar?"

By now I was fully awake, but still tried to absorb the information that had just been presented. "So essentially what you are saying is, 'case solved'. You said the person has been identified. Who is she? Will you be making an arrest?" Inquiring minds wanted to know. They also wanted coffee.

Mr. Arnold spoke. "No, at this point we will not make an arrest, we will let the proper authorities do that upon the completion of this voyage. Where can she go? In my opinion she is not a threat to any other passengers. As to who she is, her name is Martha Daniels. Nothing has turned up for any prior problems with the law or of unusual nature, but I am guessing that she had been a victim of our deceased fellow in the past. The disguise he used of being Mr. Everson was purely coincidental."

"Speaking of Mr. Everson, your chief Spencer included a note in his reply about the fingerprints that he had been located and that he, the chief, wanted to see you as soon as we dock." Theresa finished her report.

"Well. As I see it, this case is pretty well wrapped up from my standpoint. We have, what, another eighteen hours or so before we dock? Anyone interested in an early breakfast?" I looked around at the others.

"I have a few details to finish, while we will not arrest Ms. Daniels, I am making arrangements to have her observed. Just in case. So, you will excuse me." Arnold rose and exited the office.

"That leaves the three of us... Shall we adjourn?" I held the door as I watched the two women rise from their seats.

-0-

Author's note: At this point, I could write 'The End' and leave it to the reader's speculation about what happened to our Private dick, Tom Johnson and his two naked female companions, Bree and Theresa. A gentleman would never divulge the sordid details of such a liaison... But I never said I was a gentleman, so on with the big finish!

-0-

Bree took my hand "You know, I asked you about dancing yesterday and you begged off. What if Theresa and I did the dancing...for you?" A wicked grin spread across her mouth.

"Yes, Naked Day is officially over, now it is just a nude cruise and frankly, being around naked people for the past several days has me horny as hell!" Theresa grasped my other hand. "This is the calmest part of our cruise and we are technically off duty. Care to go make some waves?"

Eloquent as ever, I replied "Yes, yes I would."

The women led me to a cabin in the crew section of the ship. The door had barely closed and both moved in close to me, the warmth of their bodies felt good against me skin. I immediately felt a stirring - I almost said 'in my pants', but I wasn't wearing any.

"Mmmm, it looks like someone is getting ready to party. Bree, why don't you handle the top half while I check things out below decks..." Theresa sank to her knees and moved her hands slowly down my torso until she cupped them around my ass and kissed my lower belly, moving toward my stiffening member. "I think I found something worth my attention." Her mouth descended upon my cock causing it to rise even more, responding to the heat and wetness of her mouth and the attention she gave the tip with her tongue.

"Aye, lieutenant. I can do that." Bree took my hand and placed it on her breast where I felt her soft skin and a hard nipple. I fondled it slightly as she moved in and kissed my lips. I found the hard nipple and rolled it between my fingers. Bree responded by kissing me harder, sliding her tongue between my lips and wrestling with mine. She moved my hand from her breast taking it lower until it found the edge of a nest of hair. Leaving it there, she brought both hands up to my head and kissed me deeper.

My head swirled. I hoped I wasn't just dreaming this, that I had two beautiful women, one attached to my cock and the other to my mouth. I began to move in and out of Theresa's mouth, feeling her close around me, listening to the sounds of her licking and sucking. My finger moved lower and found Bree's moist slit and teased her opening while kissing her back, our tongues wrestling. I wasn't sure how long I could last with this attention, but I wasn't worried. There were seventeen hours left on the cruise. Plenty of time for repeat performances.

I broke free from the kiss long enough to comment. "Theresa, with that kind of attention I'm not going to last much longer....when I cum, you want it in you or on you? I'll try to warn...you." I felt myself starting to become even more excited.

Theresa looked up and removed my hard cock from her mouth, a strand of saliva following her lips until her tongue removed it. Her hand continued to rub up and back on my shaft. "I'm glad my attention is having such an effect. I leave the choice to you, but if I take it in my mouth, maybe Bree would like a taste..."

At the mention of that, Bree squirmed on my finger that was moving in and out of her hot moist pussy. "Oh, I'd like that very much. And maybe we can persuade Tom to return the favor and lick us while we enjoy his offering." Before I could answer, Bree returned to her kissing, harder and deeper than before, grinding on my hand and fingers.

I felt myself enter the climax. The feeling coursed through my body and I stiffened slightly. My dick began to pulse and Theresa formed her lips in a tight seal around the tip, taking each drop as I squirted my load into her. The intense feeling subsided, but a euphoria of relaxation covered me. I looked down, as did Bree to see Theresa pull back, open her mouth to reveal it filled with the white liquor I had just deposited.

Bree pulled Theresa up and immediately began kissing her, their two tongues entwined. I could see them exchange my fluid between them as they hugged and kissed, their bodies closing together as I sank to my knees. I had two hands, one for each. I placed a hand between their legs and began a slow stroking, finding them each wet and receptive. A finger slid into each waiting hole as their kiss continued. Faster, I slid a second finger into Theresa and moved my mouth to Bree, kissing her thigh and then moving higher.

Bree turned toward me, allowing my face to fully meet her. I used both hands to spread her slightly to gain full access for my tongue.and buried my face, licking and fingering. My togue fighting my fingers to excite her. Licking and rubbing, I felt her move slightly back.

"I'm going to recline on my bed, you'll have full access to me. I'm close, Tom, make me cum...then Theresa gets the full treatment..." She moved back and lay on her bed then opened her legs to reveal her pink lips surrounded by a neatly trimmed blonde turf of hair. I moved between her legs and resumed my tonguing and fingering, rubbing quickly on the hard little button at the top of her opening.

"Save enough strength to do the same to me, Mr. Johnson. That tongue of yours looks viscous...in a good way! Eat her out...get her off!" Theresa's urging seemed to make Bree writhe even more.

I felt Bree begin to stiffen and I moved back using both hands to finish the task of pleasuring her. One hand

Thrust two fingers deep inside her while the other moved quickly rubbing her clit in a blur of fingers, then rolling it between fingers before rubbing it more. Her back arched and she moved harder onto my hand. I felt the waves of spasms tighten against my fingers, seemingly trying to draw them even further into her. Bree moaned low, "Oooooooooh". She stopped and then collapsed to her bed. Spent.

The room was silent for a moment. Bree raised herself up. "You MUST do that for Theresa. She so deserves it. And I can't wait to watch! Get over her, girl!" She patted the bed and moved to one side. "Can't wait to see what I felt!"

Theresa quickly slid into position. I moved in and moved my head to her face and kissed he deeply. "Oh, I can taste you on his kiss, Bree. Amazing!" She grasped my head and held it as I moved lower, pausing for a taste of her breast and a kiss of her belly, tonguing her navel along the way. The actions clearly met with her approval judging from the contented "Mmmmm" that escaped her lips.

My finger slid easily into Theresa' wet opening. An island of pink nestled in a dark bush. I personally preferred a well kept bit of pubic hair, for me it was preferable to a completely bald area. To each their own. Not that I would ever refuse either. My tongue joined the finger and I could feel her clit becoming more noticeable. I thrust my finger into her and formed my mouth around the top of her opening and began to suck and simultaneously lick and finger her. The effect was well worth the effort. Her back arched and a moan escaped her lips. As she reached the top of her arch I inserted a finger from my other hand into her ass, penetrating both holes while licking her hard button of a clit.

I felt her tighten around both fingers and hold a seemingly impossible pose while my fingers and tongue moved furiously in and on her. In a few seconds which seemed like more, she collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air. "Oh...oh...oh, fuck! That. that was it. What I have needed for quite a while. Mmmm. Just what was needed." Theresa seemed to melt into the mattress of the bed. She lay with her eyes closed and completely still.

I looked at Bree. "Another satisfied customer. However, it seems a shame to let this go to waste..." I looked down and Bree followed my gaze. My cock had recovered from the wonderful tongue lashing Theresa had provided and was pointing straight up.

"Oh, I totally agree! Watching you get her off has me wet as fuck. I have the perfect spot for that." Bree got to her knees on the bed and then to all fours with her fine ass at the edge of the bed. "Hope you like doggy style... I find it gets you in a bit further. How about it Tom, this look like a worthwhile place to bury that hard dick? Fill me up..."

I moved in behind her and slid my cock in as far as I could. It felt hot and wet. I swear I felt each beat of her heart as I entered her and buried myself deep within her. I saw Theresa open her eyes and look over. She smiled as she watched me become one with Bree. She obviously enjoyed the show.

I grasped Bree by her hips and slid in and out without haste. It felt too good to hurry. I could sense she was enjoying the rhythmic pace as well. Sliding deep inside and slowly withdrawing. For me, there was the added enjoyment of watching my hard cock slide in and then out, returning covered with more natural lubricant each time. She was as wet as anything I had ever encountered, so wet our action began to make a sucking, slurping sound that seemed to urge us both on.

"I'm so wet! I feel like I'm gushing... I can't imagine who it will feel when you fill me up with your hot cum, Tom... Keep it up, fill my cunt! Theresa, you seeing this? Can you fucking believe it?" Bree lowered her face into a pillow and thrust her ass back onto my prick as I continued to slide in and out. I impressed myself. I think the blow job had given me a bit of extra stamina to last longer than I would have normally with such an encounter.

Theresa was watching intently as her friend was impaled on my cock. "That's hot, Bree, you are dripping. He's got you really hot. I think you should just bust loose and cum on that nice cock of his. Then let him fill you with his."

I hadn't seen her reach out, but my smooth cadence was interrupted slightly as I felt Theresa's hand move to Bree's slit and rub just above where I was sliding in and out. She was rubbing Bree's clit which in turn provided friction and additional pressure on my cock. I knew Bree was close, but I was as well. I felt my balls tighten and the feeling of impending release seemed to well up from my toes. I buried myself deep in Bree and it exploded. I felt spasm after spasm pump my hot cum inside the hot, wet flesh of Bree's pussy. I could feel her begin to twitch and felt her walls grasp on to my hard shaft. The blood rushing from my head made me lightheaded and I remained buried deep in her.

Finally, I heaved a heavy breath and withdrew, my cock covered in our mutual juices. A sprurt of white cum followed the tip out and Bree showed Theresa and I a perfect creampie. My cum dripped from her onto the bed, except for a gob that Theresa caught on her finger and admired before wiping it on the disheveled bedding.

I moved back to a chair as the two women lay on the bed. We exchanged a look and smiles across all our faces. "And imagine, all this without coffee." The three of us laughed hard over that. But I begged off breakfast and left the two women in the cabin while I returned to my room for a rest. These cruises were strenuous!