Private Dick - Breathless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey stood up and turned her ass towards Rockie. She looked back at him as she hook her fingers inside her panty waistband and pushed them down. Rockie noted how wet her gash looked between her spread legs as she bent over. Rockie leaned forward and licked her tasty asshole. The dancer moaned.

Lindsey sat fell onto his lap and positioned herself so her slit was right on top of Rockie's hard cock and rocked against it back and forth. Rockie could feel her heat through his pants and started thrusting back against her. She lifted her ass off of him knelt between his knees. Lindsey lowered her head into his crotch and mouthed Rockie's shaft. Between her saliva and her cunt juice, Rockie's pants were soaked.

Lindsey reach up and started to unbuckle his pants. A concerned Rockie looked down as her and shook his head.

"If I don't do this, they will really be suspicious." Lindsey lied and continued to unzip his fly. She reached inside and grabbed a handful of meat. She had to pull his pants down a bit before she could pull him out. She gasped as he emerged from hiding. "Oh my gawd!"

With wide eyed amazement, Lindsey stroked Rockie's rock hard cock. Beads of pre-cum over flowed from his pee hole and coated her hand. She aimed it to her mouth and took him in. Her tongue swirled around his knob before he descended down on him; right down to his base. Rockie grunted loudly as he hit the back of her throat.

Linsdey rose from the floor and mounted his lap again. This time, she pointed his stick between her legs and let it spread apart her pussy lips. As she took it all in, she moaned. "I want it in me. I need it in me."

Rockie's cock was surrounded by her hot cunt as she slowly bounced up and down on his lap. He forgot all about his questioning.

"Oh fuck, Rockie! You feel so good inside me." Lindsey cried. "Oh fuck me!"

"Oh fuck!" Rockie grunted as he and Lindsey slammed into each other. He warned her "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Baby! Baby, cum inside me!" Lindsey's head whipped back and forth like a bobble head doll in a Mag 9 earthquake. "I don't care. F...U...C...K...! OOOOHHHH!"

Rockie started ejaculating deep inside of Lindsey; as hard as he has ever come in a long time... well probably since Max and Shannon before that. Incomprehensible garble came out from Lindsey's throat as she continued to hump against him. She shook uncontrollably as her convulsions crescendo-ed.

As it all slowly ebbed, Lindsey wrapped herself around Rockie, shivering and quivering unable to recover from her massive orgasm. Rockie sat there panting and gasping for air. Neither of them noticed other couples had entered the VIP area and had watched them in amazement.

Lindsey's hard fucking slowed and was now a gentle rocking. She was amazed that Rockie was still rock hard inside her and gave her multiple mini-orgasms as she felt it pulse. Rockie recovered first. Lindsey slowly arose from his lap. He could feel her pussy close tight as he withdrew. Nothing dripped out. Lindsey bent over and gave his dick a quick suck to clean off any remaining mess.

"I know other girls here do and you may not believe this but really this is the first time I've actually fucked a client in here. The most I've done was jerked guys off through their pants." Lindsey confided. "Other than my husband, no one else has had access. Honestly. I just felt your cock and knew I needed it inside me."

Rockie paid Lindsey for her time and information. Lindsey kissed him on the lips. "Thanks. That was fun. Come back any time."

+++

So if McKiilup was under Lori Taylor's control that could be the connection. She was either blackmailing him or he was so infatuated with her, he would do anything to make her happy. Either way, there was a connection.

Rockie needed to call in a favour. It was too late tonight but he'd have to contact his detective friend at the police station. Early the next morning, Rockie was at the cop shop. The sign on the door read: Inspector Q. Sooh. Rockie found him sitting behind his desk. "Rockie! Heard through the grapevine you were working the McKillup case. Wondering when you were going to appear."

Quinton Sooh, longtime friend and comrade in the same Special Forces unit Rockie was in. Sooh resigned early and became a cop who quickly rose through the ranks.

"Hey Quin. Yeah. Amanda's sister hired me to look into the case. She is really worried something isn't right." Rockie told him. "Just wondering if there is any insight you might provide to me?"

"Not really. Coroner indicated she died of asphyxiation but couldn't determine the cause. We couldn't find any evidence of foul play and really that was it." Sooh told him. When Rockie asked about the marks or substance around the door, Sooh told him. "Yeah. Seems it was glue from tape like painter's tape."

Back at his office, Rockie saw Shannon. She was impeccably dressed as always but had a very perturbed look on her face. "You owe me. What I had to do to get this info!"

Rockie took the information from his sexy secretary. It was from the rental place. What McKillup rented was an industrial vacuum: an SS-295 Evo HE.

"I looked it up. The SS is Super Silent. The Evo is Environmental and the HE is High Efficiency." Shannon told him still seething. "It's used to provide a negative pressure environment."

"You mean it can suck the air out of a room?" Rockie asked.

"Yeah. After I had to suck off the dirty old guy behind the counter, he told me it was powerful enough to evacuate a room of air in about an hour. Gawd he stank and I nearly puked. When he turned it on for me, I could barely heard the hum."

"That's it! That's how McKillup killed off Amanda." Rockie kissed Shannon hard on her lips. "With the high efficiency windows he had installed and the tape around the vents and door, he made that bedroom basically air tight and suck out all the air when she went to sleep. With the oil and pills she took she wouldn't wake up. The motive was the life insurance."

Shannon pushed Rockie into his office and shut the door behind them. She shoved him into his chair and sat on his desk facing him. She pulled her skirt up and exposed her naked cunt. "Like I said, you owe me. Eat me!"

+++

Rockie related everything to Quin who reopened the case. Morrose re-examined the body and was able to confirm the cause. McKillup was arrested for the murder of his wife. Unfortunately there was no way to link Lori "Toni" Taylor to conspire or collude with McKiilup with the crime. She simply denied it. Her word against his.

Rockie went to visit Amanda's sister Cheryl and told her of the arrest.

"I just received a huge sum of money from some place called Mutual Benefits Life Insurance Company Limited." Cheryl told him.

"Yeah. Apparently Amanda found out that McKillup took out a policy, so she took over the payment the month before she was killed. She also had them change the beneficiary to you with double indemnity if she was killed."

"Thank you, Rockie. Thank you for believing in me and solving the case. I'm forever in your debt." Cheryl handed Rockie a huge payment cheque. "And now that the case is done..."

Cheryl stripped off her clothes. Rockie hadn't cum this hard since the last time...

12