All Comments on 'Private Goes Public'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well. ok, Im jealous

want his life...

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well writtten and enjoyable

This group bit seems a complete fantasy but it is well done.

I read it because the author writes well.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Picking Nits

Had fun reading this. You write well as always. I have one nit to pick though. Pete's emotional state when he finds that his wife has been raped. He is to calm. There seems to be no shock and he does not get angry until the deposition. Aside from that a perfect fantasy. Good story.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
very enjoyable, for the guy anyway

Very well done fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

very well written. Like many of the other comments, I felt Pete was a bit calm after Marcie was raped. Seriously though - as hard as it is to deal with one woman - can you imagine living with four? I have to admit I would take the challenge if the opportunity arose. Keep writing these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yummy!!

I love the way your mind works my friend!! Hiding out with four woman!?!? Whoa! He's braver then anyone gave him credit for. Keep up the wonderful work. Stay sweet.

The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is filed under..

the wrong category.Oh-my bad! I didn't realize there is no place for delusional pre-adolescent fantasies on literotica!I wasted my time reading to the end hoping the writer would add some semblance of rationality to the story, but alas, twas not to be.And you had to name him pete.Can't believe this is from a normally mature author.Pistolpackinpete

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
Another great story

I do hope you look into printed publication. I believe you have potential that goes far beyond a web site. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This started out as a holiday with friends

and ended by breaking up four families - not very commendable at all - just shows you what can happen when women gang up on their men which more than likely created the situations that happened. Had they not been together none of the events could have taken place. In a way this just shows us what devious bitches women really are and to what lengths they are prepared to go to to get their own way. Didn't enjoy this one at all - much prefer fantasy and romance to get lost in and enjoy. This story provided none of that.

PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
Thought provoking

Like nearly all of your stories, this one provides us with some serious things to think about, and not just whether one likes oral sex or not--whether mutual or single-sided. More likely, how do people work out how to live in intimacy for such a long period that change is inevitable. One might complain that the characters and situations are too extreme; can one really find four such hard nuts together? On other hand, it is true that exaggeration is what often supplies the drama in theater. And anyway, one has to let the author work with the characters he has, not necessarily the ones I might like.

If I might make a criticism, I would say that in some of your stories the situations need more development. There needs to be more development for the reader to go along with the characters jumping into bed so immediately, and so in love. (I should talk, my wife and I fell in love with each other during our first dance when we met in a dance-resaurant in Eastern Europe 30 years ago. ;-) ) But do you see what I mean? It's not that people don't sometimes fall in love immediately, but we the readers need to feel not just THAT it happened, but HOW it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
interesting

I could talk about the book insert, or the apparent pro polygamy (morman?) view. But Instead i say this.... Thomas Edison was a thieving bastard, who stole all his works. Avenge Tesla!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Tesla - ROFLMAO

Nice touch -

Scorpio - another winner thanks -

This one probably pushed the implausibility quotient way up but the underlying issues are still valid.

Too many people have inflexible and totally abusive perceptions of roles in a real society. We do not live in hunter gatherer times any more, thos instincts do drive much of our thinking but we are rational reasoning beings and are capable of modifying our behaviors to better fit current realities.

A "MAN" is and can be many things - selfish, unreasoning, unresponsive, and ignorant do not have to be on the list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good!

I loved the story all but one thing and I quote two sentences from the beginning of the story, a few paragraphs apart -

I get a good paycheck every two weeks and my wife and I have a tract home in a nice, regular neighborhood.

Both RV's came to our home as we had a good sized parking lot next to our apartment building.

Can you see the discrepancy? It's the only real thing that I found to be 'not so good' in the entire story. Overall, I think it's one of the best 10 stories I have ever read on Literotica, Great Work!!

Jaxxonz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brave

Imagine all those women PMSing at the same time.....

:)

When we women live in the same place we adjust our cycles to coincide with eachother.

The thought is enough to make me run, screaming through a closed window!

Otherwise a fantastic read again Scorpio.

TLC

phd70phd70about 10 years ago
Good tale, but brutal rale of Marcy was a real downer.

As mentioned in other comments, the brutal rape was initially treated rather lightly by her husband. In fact, with the two lunatic and angry husbands on the loose, Marcy should not have been left alone, defenseless! Husband should have armed himself and stayed with Marcy. But thanks Scorpiio44, for an interesting tale and lesson on how a man should make love to a woman with sensitivity and the resulting rewards to not only her but to her lover. Dan

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Another thought provoking story

It is interesting to see that the only two really negative comments are anonymous - which gives them very little standing.

I like that all the stories by this author that I have read have some sort of point to them (and not the same in different stories). Obviously, no one that really cares for other people, wants to read about violent rape but it seemed to me that it was dealt with as sensitively as the story would allow. Yes, Pete's reaction did seem muted given the scale of injuries that Marcie suffered but I took that as something the author did not dwell on.

The only minor criticism I would make is that the decision to all live together was rather foisted on Marcie by the other 3 women. They went from Marcie giving them a one time pass to find out what they were missing to them wanting equal shares. Marcie went from having all of Pete to having a quarter share - all at a time when she was recovering and unable to renew her love with Pete. In this situation it really should have been Marcie to invite the others to share.

Despite that minor point - I thought it was another great story from this very interesting author. Still 5* from me

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
A good yarn

I always enjoy your novellas and the way you develop the relationships between your characters. This one wasn't your best, but it was pretty good anyhow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a very enjoyable read...

loved how the story developed and each of the characters showed their true colours...especially the dip shit men who were total assholes..just hope he fills the house with babies....

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

Contradiction: Blind Missionary doesn't cover screwing in the woods. Too unrealistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous