All Comments on 'Private Lessons Ch. 03'

by SmuttySamoanMD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"It was like having the best smelling and sweetest tasting dish in front of you, and only getting to take a single bite. She wanted the whole meal."- I just have to say that I loved this line out of the whole thing. It really does put some things into perspective on what love versus lust can be. Not too many people of my generation (Millenials) can seem to often tell the difference between the two.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Atleast Amirah recognized that she used and abused her authority and mistrait of Lacy wanting to please said authority figure by making her a willing slut/whore for the headmistresses pleasure. To bad she only felt guilty after cumming on her face and in her throat + choking her for her pleasure(that was cruel btw) for weeks on end with a finale where she ripped the last part of her innocence by tearing trough her chastity so that she can have a full meal. The end? Leaving her in despair at Lacys most desperate moment yet.

When i read the first chapter of abuse i wanted to stop reading, however i pushed on and when chapter Amirah started to return the favor i found that its getting better, she is not only using her but giving as well.. when i read this chapter i found myself waiting for Amirah to return the favor/reward for efforts by giving a blowjob back.. did not happen, she stayed selfish by choking her and evt fucking her.. sigh i hope next will be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

>She got around halfway in before feeling a barrier. Oh right. Her Hymen

...

>And then she was in. All eight inches of her.

The hymen is at the front of the vagina with the labia minora. Not four inches in. Sorry. Maybe a ridiculous thing to complain about in a setting with fully functional hermaphrodites, but it's pet peeve of mine. Hot story otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttySamoanMD@SmuttySamoanMD
Writing stories where the whims of my interest carry me. I've not been active for a while but I have not been idle! Have a banger of a story coming out soon and obviously some more private lesson shorts. Will probably try to work on more short form stories after this one for a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES