All Comments on 'Private Lessons Ch. 09'

by SmuttySamoanMD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Thanks for the chapter. “ she approached Headmistress. "I want you inside me."” Will Lacy ever give priority to Shani sometimes lol or atleast fuck Shani first before playing with headmistress

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Just finished reading. Im glad they got to practice and spend time with each other discovering each others feelings without the uber mensch professor taking over.

Some discussion points:

- i do miss Lacy domming Shani like shes her bitch, actually ive been missing this point for the latest few chapters. It seems Lacy is going for a more submissive to Shani route? Id personally rather not, but oh well.

- weve seen multiple times now that Lacy is a badfuck and cannot satisfy Shani sexually, only emotionally. I wonder how this will be adressed/possibly fixed?

- i am actually NOT looking forward to prof x shani anal where Shani will realize again just how much better the prof is then Lacy like the first time Lacy penetrated her pussy.

Im excited for the next chapter, its like a i read a confusing chapter of spoilers without any direction and lots of skipping story

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I also hope that in chapter 10 where the teacher takes Shani anally, either Shani or Lacy will voice their concerns about Lacys feelings of inadequacy and the teacher will teach Lacy how to do better or how to train her hypersensitivy or something so there is a more positive outcome for lacy x shani and the teacher actually Teaching Lacy stuff again

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I mean it would be cool if Lacy told Amirah how she came 8/9 times and had to play with Shanis clit to get her off once anally and then the teacher will train her to last longer or something with the help of Shani.

lvlninetylvlninetyover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter, Lacey + Shani is pretty cute.

I'm kinda worried about Lacey though, I know Shani loves her no matter what but she doesn't seem to have anything up on the Professor.

Like Professor Amirah gives Shani better 4 play, better Vaginal sex, better Oral sex, better Domination and has more stamina & experience just better 'everything'

So I'm just wondering what Lacey can offer Shani that the Professor cannot, like something unique to her because so far it seems Amirah is superior in every way, I can see why Lacey would be demoralized because I would too.

Even when coming to Lacey + Amirah I don't see what Lacey offers to the table Shani doesn't have because we know her body feels better then Laceys and the factor of her having a penis is useless to Amirah if she's a quickshot and can't even fuck Amirah or Lacey for more then few minutes.

So I'm hyped for the next chapter.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Btw lvlninety i agree fully with your comment. Spoiler ahead. The next part of chapter 9 is even more demoralizing because prof giving love/like to Shani and starts providing her even that little emotional connection that only Lacy provided uptil now.. its really sad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttySamoanMD@SmuttySamoanMD
Writing stories where the whims of my interest carry me. I've not been active for a while but I have not been idle! Have a banger of a story coming out soon and obviously some more private lesson shorts. Will probably try to work on more short form stories after this one for a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES