Private Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww. Well since I'm here, could you maybe get me off?" She asked innocently.

"Lacey, I have wo-" Lacey lean forward, sliding her body up Headmistress' until her face was just under hers, looking up with her best puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeeeaaaasssssseeee?" She watched as another battled waged within her professor.

"God damnit. Fine. Quickly." She went to move Lacey off of her but Lacey wrapped her arms around her, causing Headmistress to stiffen up in both cock and the rest of her body.

"I wanna do It like this. Face to face. I like being close to you." Once again, she saw Headmistress lose a battle in her mind.

"Fine. Take it out."

Lacey kisses her on the cheek. "Thank you." Good girl.

Lacey flipped up her skirt and fished out her own hard cock. Then she leaned back and opened the drawer she knew Headmistress kept body oil in. She handed it to her. "I also wanted to show you the progress we made on our special group project."

Headmistress sighed. "Lacey, I told you I can't-"

"You have fingers, don't you?" Lacey was pleasantly surprised that instead of the expected anger that may have led to a good dicking, Headmistress simply conceded that she was right.

Headmistress applied oil to one hand and some to her other finger. Lacey herself used a hand to steady herself while the other pulled open on of her cheeks, allowing Headmistress' finger to find its mark. When she felt it touch, she moaned, playing it up as loud as she dared to further urge Headmistress into action.

Then the finger slipped in with relative ease and the other hand descended on her cock. Lacey managed to hold one a decent length of time but this wasn't about getting herself off, it was about tempting Headmistress again. Though the finger toying with her prostate felt a bit too good. When she felt herself about to go, she told Headmistress. "I'm gonna cum."

"Wait, let me get a tissue or something, you'll ruin our cloth-"

"Don't stop!" Lacey pleaded. Headmistress didn't stop, resigning herself to getting semen all over her clothes for the girl she loved. Lacey of course, had no plan on spending the rest of her day covered in cum. "Kiss me."

When Headmistress opened her mouth to do just that, Lacey quickly shifted from straddling Headmistress to standing where her knees once were. Feeling the finger pop out of her ass was the last push she needed as she pushed herself into Headmistress's mouth and released the flood gates. As she rode out the orgasm, she used both hands to rub Headmistress' head with appreciation. With no time to think, Headmistress just closed her mouth and swallowed as to not let any get on her clothes.

When Lacey finished, she took her softening cock out of Headmistress' mouth and climbed off the chair. When Headmistress went to say something, probably to yell at Lacey and condemn her action, Lacey pulled her in for a kiss, slipping her tongue in Headmistress mouth and tasting herself. After the deep tongue kiss, Lacey placed her forehead against hers. "Thank you. Now I think you said you had some work to do, so I'll get out of your hair." With a parting kiss on the cheek, she fixed her skirt and exited the office, leaving Headmistress stunned in her chair. Good girl.

Day 6- Shani's room.

Lacey held the bottle in her hand. She was kneeling behind Shani who was one again prone on the bed. The idea of fucking Shani in her ass was a tantalizing one but in the moment, it was daunting to say the least

"Are you sure you don't want to use a condom?" Lacey asked. She didn't really care about using a condom but was more stalling for time.

"No, Lacey. I want to feel you. Trust me, I cleaned everything properly. You were there."

"Yeah, right." Lacey looked at the as before her. Her cock was rock hard, but for once the throbbing of her cock was not impairing her rational thought. She was about to sodomize her girlfriend. Something that might and was probably going to hurt. She didn't want to hurt Shani, she loves her. But despite how hard Shani tried to hide it, Lacey could tell Shani really liked getting her ass played with. She wanted this, so she would do it for her. Even if it hurt her. But Lacey didn't want to hurt her.

The excited wiggling of Shani's ass that she didn't know she was doing stopped when she looked back and noticed Lacey's face. She got up on her knees and turned, pulling Lacey into a hug. "Lacey. You are not going to hurt me. I'll tell you if anything goes wrong, OK?"

"OK."

With a kiss to her head, Shani turned and laid back down. Lacey then started applying the lube to her hand and Shani's asshole as Shani moaned into the bed. Very easily, Lacey inserted two fingers. First, I have to loosen her up as much as I can. If she can get any looser. Shani had taken to anal play like a fish to water. The first night she was tight, but since then her hole quickly became pliable, able to accept two fingers and one even three, though Shani did admit that along with the pleasure it brought some discomfort. Several minutes passed as Lacey fingered the hole.

"Lacey. I'm ready." At Shani's command Lacey removed her fingers and began applying lube to herself. When she was good and lubed up she moved over Shani, lining herself up and pressing her head to Shani's hole. She felt Shani tense in anticipation.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

Lacey pushed herself forward and they both gasped at the feeling. Though her hole readily opened for her fingers. It still had to adjust slightly to Lacey's girth, being just above two fingers. As Shani shivered below her, Lacey pressed on.

It felt different than her vagina. It lacked the wetness or the comforting folds or the general tightness that Shani's pussy had. It wasn't bad. Shani's vagina readily opened for Lacey and fit like a snug glove while Shani's sphincter had a vice grip that opened up into a less than snug glove. But the feeling of the anal was only heighted by the emotional gravity Lacey placed on it.

She thought it would be another burst of domination. The feeling of claiming Shani again. But unlike when she first developed that feeling, she also loved Shani. A love that only grew with the mere thought that someone would trust her enough to offer this vulnerability to her. The emotion was almost too much. And when emotions become too much, Lacey's fuse shortens.

Lacey made it all the way in. Her hips connected with Shani's ass and she laid flat on Shani's back and shook.

"Lacey are yo-" Shani was cut off with a moan of her own as she felt Lacey begin to fill her. They both rode out the feeling of Lacey's hot cum filling her bowels. When it was over, they both laid there in silence.

Thankfully Lacey was still hard inside of her, even if she was still hypersensitive.

"Lacey-"

"I can keep going." With that statement Lacey started to pull herself out, this time she only made it halfway out before she was overtaken by another orgasm and pushed herself back in, shocking Shani and causing them both to feel her filling her again. Lacey tried a third time and was met with the same results.

I'm worthless. Lacey felt the tears start to well up in her eyes as she laid on Shani's back. Shani, feeling the wetness as well as the soft heaves of her sobs, called back, "Lacey what's wrong.?"

"I am."

"Lacey what are you-"

This was supposed to be for both of us but I can't even last a single thrust. I know how good butt stuff feels for you but I can't even do it right. I can't satisfy you." She clung to Shani's back harder as the admission came with more tears.

"Lacey, you do satisfy me. I don't care how long you last, just being here, doing this with you is enough for me."

"But I can't eve-"

"Don't think about that right now. This is supposed to stretch us out for Professor Mubarak, right? Why don't we just stay like this. That way you won't cum anymore and you'll still get me used to having something bigger in me."

That got Lacey to stop crying, but her mood barely improved. She's too nice to me. Lacey sniffled. "...OK."

Shani was half right with her plan. They both Laid as still as possible in order to get her used to having a cock up her ass, but that didn't stop Lacey from cumming. The feeling before only combined with the feeling of being reassured and forgiven by her caring girlfriend. Every couple of minutes, Shani's ass would twitch and that would set Lacy off all over again.

Lacey was in living hell. Each successive orgasm was only making her feel more guilty for not getting Shani off. After her sixth orgasm she decided that Shani had to get off at least once. She reached one of her hands around and found Shani's clit, ready to tell her to at least let her do that is the Egyptian girl said anything.

Shani tensed at the new sensation but did nothing to stop it, only moaning into her pillow. Lacey felt just how wet she was and that only served to make her feel more selfish. She could be feeling so much better if she weren't with me. Lacey continued to finger Shani, recognizing the signs of her impending orgasm. She deserves better.

In that moment, Lacey decided to be better. She started moving her hips again. "Lac-"

Lacey did not want to argue with her. "Shut up and cum." she pleaded. The moment her hips moved, Lacey went off once again, but she pushed through, keeping her hips and fingers movies Shani towards her own orgasm. Shani could only lay there and let out loud groans and moans.

Through the sensitivity, Lacey kept a steady pace of shallow thrusts, trying her best to ignore her own pleasure in favor of Shani's.

Shani voiced her feelings. "Lacey! How are you still so-ngh- hard after all of that? It's like you're splitting me open. How... How are you- never mind. Yes! Right there. Thank you, Lacey. I'm almost there. Almost there. Keep doing that. Just like that. I gonna-"

Lacey pushed through three more orgasms before she finally felt Shani lock up beneath her. Even louder than the first time, Shani screamed into her pillow as she came, Lacey still thrusting and touching her clit. Just a little more.

She pushed the little more, keeping herself moving until Shani herself reached down and stopped her hand. Lacey then went limp on top of Shani, the cock she was keeping hard with will alone popping out of Shani's ass simply from softening. Both women laid there, sharing the afterglow for a minute.

Eventually Lacey rolled off of Shani and they faced each other on the bed. Shani breathed out, "Lacey, that was incredible. I've never cu-... felt like that before. Thank you."

"Sorry for no-" Shani silenced her with a passionate kiss.

"No apologies. You are incredible. I'm so full. I love you."

Lacey was hit with a third wave of emotions. Shani being so willing to give herself to Lacey made her want to return the favor. Her cock may have softened for the foreseeable future but her holes clenched at Shani's words.

Lacey pulled on Shani, more convincing than forcing her to climb on top of her. She felt the familiar feeling of being under someone she loved and her felt opened up even more.

In this moment, she forgot all of her connections and relationships but one. She was not as student in university. She wasn't in a three-way relationship. She wasn't Shani's dom or owner or master or whatever. She wasn't even Lacey Cambell. She was a woman underneath the person she loved, offering herself fully to them. Lacey looped her arms around Shani's neck and said, "I need you inside me."

Note: Cliffhanger!! Again, sorry if this chapter didn't seem up to snuff l but I thought it would be interesting to try something new. I can at least guarantee that once you read the next one, if you piece them together it equals one good chapter.

12