All Comments on 'Private Lessons Ch. 10'

by SmuttySamoanMD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lvlninetylvlninetyover 2 years ago

Pretty dope perspective even though I enjoyed the chapter 9 one more.

Amazing work looking forward to the Anal Session with Amirah.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

borderline swooning over another woman while her girlfriend was not three feet away sleeping.

Sigh how many times will they do things behind Lacys back.. will it ever stop? When lacy x amirah talk about feelings or anything in general Shani is always there listening so she knows whats going on. Why the hell did the prof wait until Lacy slept so she has no idea that they half professed their love to each other…would it be bad if Lacy was awake and knew the relationship change between them? Does she not deserve to know? Or is this some borderline cheating/cuckold fetish being implemented like in the last few chapters.. even Shani herself felt like she was cheating on Lacy.. why does the prof keep doing this? Did she revert back to her old ways of abandoning Lacy in the feelings department so quickly? 1. Private lunches 2. Quad private meeting 3. Fucking Lacy to exhaustion/sleep so she can talk privately with Shani… whats the next step? Cutting Lacy off completely? How many times are they going to seclude her…

On another note, sad tho interesting to see all the relationships dynamics change, it looks like Lacy is topping the prof from the bottom and Lacy also being more submissive to Shani. We see 0 dom action anymore from Lacy on Shani.

Also would like to see Shani use the strap and her tongue on Lacys pussy. I believe the prof hasnt licked her after these few months as well i think.

Btw when prof x shani all the details are mentioned how she plays her nipple, makes her swoon etc. These are never mentioned in Lacy x Shani. Now that i think about it its the most boring ever.

I guess im biased and share the prof opinion that she is a selfish bitch half ruining the 2 girls life/relationship and hurting them. Otherwise the story wouldve been even more enjoyable for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aw why just one more?

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

They were both feeling things that usually Lacey provided, with each other.

Another sentence that sucks. Now not only can the prof fuck Shani better then Lacy, even what little Lacy could do for Shani is being done by the prof as well.. im confused why the beginning of this chapter was so necessary? It was all fine right with the three of them?

Also these 2 chapters showed Lacys inability to satisfy Shani, either being a quickshot, not being able to dom or not being to fuck properly etc.. sigh not looking forward to the anal thing with prof.. i wish i was.. if it goes like the normal penetration then Shani will compare again how the prof fills her more bla bla. Probably wont even need to touch the clit to make Shani orgasm unlike with Lacy. Will prof fuk Lacy first again, pump 3/4 times until Lacy is exhausted and then unleash on her new lover Shani like a pro? I want to see more of Lacy feels. Will she complain about not getting the same treatment again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttySamoanMD@SmuttySamoanMD
Writing stories where the whims of my interest carry me. I've not been active for a while but I have not been idle! Have a banger of a story coming out soon and obviously some more private lesson shorts. Will probably try to work on more short form stories after this one for a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES