Private Lessons Ch. 11

Story Info
Exam grades, anal, love, and graduation.
18.9k words
4.92
9.9k
8

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Sorry for the amount of typos in the last chapters, they should be fixed now.

On a happier note, final chapter time!

Day 7, cafeteria

Lacey ignored the conversation happening around her as she focused on her inner thoughts. She looked up from her plate and absentmindedly gazed at Shani. Her girlfriend was beautiful. She watched for a minute as she interacted with her friends. Well I guess our friends now. Despite her verbal resistance, Shani was smiling and having a blast as Nia and Madison teased her. How can they do it? Upon noticing Lacey's gaze, Shani smiled at her. Then she was interrupted by some look or comment or whatever from the other two, teasing her about liking her girlfriend.

Lacey watched their interactions a little longer. After the previous night, Lacey thought about Shani. Specifically how Shani interacted with people. Or more aptly, how people interacted with her. She thought back to the day they 'met.' She thought back to how Headmistress immediately knew how to treat her on the first time they 'met.' She thought about how her best friends treat her. Even how her teammates treat her. Everyone in her life teases and abuses her in some way.

Despite being the team captain, there was not a single time during practice, at least the ones Lacey observed, where an order went unaccosted. They still followed them of course but usually they were met with sassy comments or some joke or, in times when practice was really hard, scathing comments. The only time anyone ever treated Shani as their superior was during games, where her word was law.

It's not as if Shani was bothered by it. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the teasing, platonically and sexually. She enjoyed the abuse. A fact that only made Lacey feel worse.

Day 7, Shani's room

After the day's anal activities Lacey laid in Shani's arms again as they watched a show they were streaming. Once again, Shani paused the stream and this time she merely tightened her grip on Lacey, threatening to use her strength as she had the night before.

"What's wrong, Lacey?" She was met with silence. She tightened her grip, not enough to hurt, of course, just really snugly. "Tell me."

"Am I good enough for you?"

Shani didn't miss a beat. "Yes."

"Bu-"

"But nothing, Lacey. I love you. Do you love me?"

"... yes."

"Then that's enough. Whatever you think you're doing wrong, you aren't. I'm happy with you. Everything about you."

"OK..." Shani squeezed Lacey and unpaused the show. She wasn't satisfied with her responses but she also knew that was the best she was going to get right now.

Day after exams finished, Amirah's office

Amirah took solace in the fact that the mountain on her desk that had been growing for the past week would grow no longer and thus she was able to see decent progress made in her grading. She was interrupted from her concentration when her office door opened and closed without a single knock.

She looked past one of the piles and saw Lacey. Not again. "Lacey, not-" She was about to say 'not now' before she saw her face. Lacey was wearing a face she never wanted to see again if she could help it. Lacey was sad, close to tears actually. Amirah forgot all about her grade deadlines and responsibilities as headmistress. "Lacey?" She pushed her chair back and stood.

Lacey simply walked over to her and nudged her back into the chair. Then Lacey crawled into her lap and wrapped her arms around Amirah. Amirah immediately returned the hug, rummaging through her brain for a hint as to what she did wrong this time. She came up empty. I'll have to wait for her to tell me.

Amirah waited for Lacey to calm down. The minutes ticked by as Lacey sniffled into her bosom. Finally, Lacey spoke, her words muffled by Amirah's shirt.

"You love me right?"

"Of course I do, Ameli." She gave Lacey a squeeze. One she returned after a pause.

"How do you treat me so rough when you love me?" Panic started to settle in.

"Lacey did I hur-"

"No, you didn't hurt me. I just mean in general... like how can you do that to someone you love?"

"Well. As we both know... a lot of problems started because I asked myself that exact question. I was afraid of hurting you. But if you want to know how I can do it now..." Amirah gave Lacey a squeeze. "I know we're compatible. I like being rough and you like being treated roughly. And I now know you can handle all I can give you."

"What about Shani?"

"Shani?"

"How can you be rough with Shani? Is it different because you don't love her?"

Amirah had to think on that one for a moment. "I... wouldn't say it's very different. It's like with you. I like being on top and she likes being on the bottom so it works out."

"Do you not worry about hurting her?"

"No, Lacey. I don't worry about that... is that what this is about? Are you worried about hurting her?" Before Lacey could answer, Amirah continued. "Lacey, you are small. Small and adorable and cute and precious and - I'm getting off topic. I was afraid of hurting you because I'm bigger than you. But I don't think you have to worry about Shani in that regard. If I can't hurt her, I highly doubt you can."

"I wasn't worried about hurting her."

"What are you worried about then? I assume from your questions it's something about Shani."

Lacey went silent for a minute. "Do you think she likes being with you more than me?"

"No, Lacey, I don't. She loves you, Lacey. I think being with you is special and I believe she feels the exact same way. Why are you asking?"

"Because you are rough with her and I'm not."

Amirah chuckled. "Lacey, based on that video you sent me and how well trained she was when you first brought her I would say you are plenty rough on her."

Lacey gripped Amirah's blazer. "But what if... what if I couldn't... anymore..."

"What do you mean? You can't be rough with her anymore? Why?"

"Because I love her too much." Alarms went off in Amirah's head.

"Don't say that, Lacey. Remember how you felt when I said that?" Lacey had a look of recognition and got sadder.

"Sorry."

A pause followed. Both of them replayed the events of the past in their heads. Before the mood worsened they looked into each other's eyes and found comfort. The past was behind them and all their problems were gone. Well... all but that last one. They shared a look until Lacey reverted back to the melancholy at hand.

"I don't think I can treat Shani the way she wants anymore. I love her."

"And what changed from before to now?"

"I love her." Lacey spoke as if that explained everything.

"I see... why were you able to abuse her before?"

Lacey got silent and Amirah waited for her to be ready to speak on her own. She needs to work this out internally. "Because I was angry..." She looked at Amirah, waiting for some kind of interjection but Amirah only nodded to her, urging her to continue on her own. "I was angry at you because you said we couldn't be together." Reflexively, Amirah squeezed Lacey to comfort her. "I was angry at myself because I felt like I wasn't good enough for you. And I was angry at her because I felt like she was stealing you from me."

"Because of the tutoring?"

"Yes. And I didn't know what to do with that anger so I approached her. And cornered her, and made her do things and used her." Lacey got quiet again. Amirah decided to prod her a bit.

"And she let you do this, yes?"

"I guess so. She could have stopped me."

"And did she enjoy it?"

"I don't know. I made her cum once I think."

"And how did you feel doing it?" Another pause.

"Good. But not the good kind of good. It felt good to put her in her place. Good to show her that she wasn't good enough for you. That she was beneath me."

"And then what happened?"

"I don't remember much. I was just so angry. I think I came once or twice. But then the last part broke me."

"The last part?"

"When I started to leave. After I used her, I left her there, covered in my cum." So far so good. Shani does like that. "And before I got to the door, she started crying." Oh. Lacey looked off into the distance.

"And what did you do then?"

"Went over to her and I comforted her. I told her that she was my whore. I had planned on just ending it at that but then I saw her sitting there with the tears running down her face."

"So you saw her sitting there and you went back to her because you felt bad?"

Lacey looked up at her with guilty eyes. "No. "

"Then why did you go back?"

"Because seeing her like that bothered me." Oh. She pitied her.

"OK. And then... that's when you started your relationship? And trained her?"

"No. I don't know when I started loving her, but it was after I brought her to you. She was nothing but a whore that would get me back to you. And then after I brought her to you, you started treating her like she was special. Using her more than me. At one point I hated her, but more importantly I hated myself. I was afraid she would take you from me and then I fulfilled that exact prophecy. And that hatred urged me to keep going. But..."

"But?"

"Then I started liking her. And I started treating her better after you scolded me. We spent more time together outside of having sex. I thought I was using her as a substitute for you, but then one day I realized that my feelings for you and feelings for her had separated."

Lacey grew silent again and Amirah thought. "So your problem is that when you topped Shani, it came from a place of negative emotions. But now that you love her, you no longer have those emotions to fuel you?"

"Yes."

"Has she complained about this?"

"No. Every time I ask her about it she tells me it's fine. But it's not fine! I'm not doing what she likes." Lacey got riled up and Amirah rubbed her until she calmed down.

"Lacey, how do you feel about the way you treated her in the past?"

"Terrible. I was bad to her. She deserves better." I see.

"Lacey. I think you are looking at it the wrong way. You feel guilty because of the way you treated Shani in the past, correct?"

"Yes."

"Well, I can bet that she doesn't see it the same way. Besides... our little spat that she was the center of, I'm certain she actually enjoyed those times. Even the first time."

"But I made her cry."

"And you comforted her. That's a good sign of a quality top. Aftercare. Remember how every time you were able to get a little further down on my penis? It was hard, and hurt slightly and you couldn't breathe at first?"

"Yes. It was hard."

"But you wanted to do it, right?"

"Yes. For you. And you always told me how good of a job I did afterwards."

"That! That right there, Lacey, is a prime example of aftercare, though a little less severe. When you top for someone like Shani, someone who likes to be degraded and debased and insulted, aftercare is even more important. Yes, they may like to be called those things, but words can still hurt. It can become a bit much. That was her first time probably experiencing her true self and the good shame mixed in with the bad. The fact that you comforted her showed her that everything was OK and that you were perfect for her." Amirah took a deep breath. "Lacey, I'm not saying you can't feel guilty for the things you did. But you can't let it hang over you. The things you feel bad for, she liked."

"But I don't hate her anymore. I can't do the things that she likes."

"Yes you can, Lacey. You just need to change the way you think about it."

"And how should I think?"

Without warning Amirah stood, holding Lacey by the waist. She quickly sat Lacey on the table and pinned her down, knocking over the piles of exams and scattering them all over the floor. Then she stopped and looked down at Lacey.

"You feel that?" Amirah definitely could. Lacey's eyes had dilated and her heart rate had increased. She was breathing shallow, quick breaths.

Lacey was still caught off guard from the tonal shift. "Wh-feel what?"

"Your pulse quickening. The goosebumps on your skin. My closeness to your body. The excitement mixing with the fear and powerlessness."

After having had her second to realize what was happening, Amirah saw the shift into horny Lacey. Her breath came out soft and seductive, trying to bait Amirah into striking. "Yes."

Amirah let her up. "That's what she feels every time you push her down. Just like how you want to please me, she wants to please you. Just like you like me being rough, she liked you being rough. You already had the answer, Lacey. You've experienced both sides."

Lacey sat up on the desk, slowly shaking off the arousal. "But that doesn't explain how I'm supposed to do it."

"You do it because she likes it and you know she likes it. You want to satisfy her, correct?" Lacey nodded. "Then that's how you do it. Simply replace the emotion. Use all the love you have for her to give you the strength to push her down. Revel in the fact that your presence makes her shiver. Use your love to make her feel loved."

"But what about all the name calling and pinching and biting?"

"It's a game. A game that you can't lose. The more she shivers, the more she moans, the more she submits, the more you win. Enjoy the name calling. Enjoy the physical acts. Enjoy them because you know she enjoys them. Just because you say those things during sex doesn't mean you mean them. It's just something to get you both hot and bothered." Amirah could see Lacey about to interject. "And afterwards, the aftercare comes in. After both of you are done, you can shower her in as much love as you want to remind her you didn't mean any of it." She watched Lacey process her speech.

"But I can't do some of that stuff. I'm smaller than her and you. The last few times I tried to push her down, she had to lay down herself... that's why I think she likes you better, because you can at least put some weight behind your actions."

"No, Lacey, that's why I can never hold a candle to you."

"What?"

"Lacey, your size isn't a detriment. It's an advantage. Along with the rough play, Shani likes to be humiliated. What's more humiliating than being pushed down and taken by a girl half your size? Add your emotional connection to that and you have a perfect storm of sex and shame."

"But like I said, I'm not pushing her down. She's letting me do it."

"All part of the game, Lacey. Sure you may not be able to push her down literally. But in her allowing you to do so, the illusion is still there. When you did it the first time, did she put up any fight?"

"Not beyond words I think?"

"Exactly. We should both know by now she likes being taken advantage of. I have the added benefit of being her teacher, an authority figure she feels she can't disobey. But you have your size, and dare I say your charisma as well as a more personal relationship. You may be small, Lacey, but your bark is larger than you think. You are her rival. Even now, she spends lots of energy trying to outdo you. Prove to you her worth. My position is a set one above her, but she sees yours as precarious. She believes she can surpass you. That makes it all the more shameful when she submits to you. If you tell her to do something and put your feelings into it, she will do it. Simply because she believes you are above her and earned the right to be her superior. All you have to do is show her that she is right."

Lacey stared off into space as she processed the information. After a time Lacey looked back up at her. "Does she really think that?"

"Of course she does. You may be small, but almost everyone on campus is intimidated by you. You are Lacey Josephine Cambell. One of the best and brightest students this university has ever had, let alone in your year. Even a few professors are wary of you."

Lacey got a hopeful yet sly look in her eye. "Professors like you?"

Amirah chuckled. "You're going to have to work a bit harder to intimidate me, Lacey." In response to that, Lacey stood from the desk. She reached and grabbed Amirah by the lapels and pulled her so that they were face to face, breath tickling each other's noses.

Lacey breathed out, "How about now?" The very obvious challenge almost made Amirah continue what she had stopped on the table. Slowly, she reached up and grabbed Lacey's wrists. She peeled them off of her collar and down to Lacey's sides and she leaned in to speak in Lacey's ear.

"Get out of my office before I break my promise." She almost lost it again when Lacey used her leg to graze her erection.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," she shot back. Amirah released her before she went through with her threat.

"Well, it seems someone's got their confidence back. Now go. I have work to do." For a second Lacey's face seemed as if she had more to say but she stopped herself.

"OK, Headmistress." Amirah watched as Lacey sauntered out of the office, making sure to add extra sway to her hips and to slowly bend at the waist to retrieve her bag. Then with a look over her shoulder, she left the office.

Coming down from her pent-up sexual energy, Amirah looked down at her throbbing erection, and then at the mess she made all over the floor with the exams. She breathed out a heavy sigh. "Fuck." She's lucky I love her so much. She went about picking up and reorganizing them when a specific one caught her eye. Well, would you look at that?

Later that night

Amirah was preparing to go hit the sack when she got a phone call. Cumslut appeared on the screen. I should probably change that at some point. She answered the phone.

"Lacey?"

"Good evening, Headmistress." The voice on the other end was once again worried.

"What do you need?"

"I have another problem. Do you have time?"

Amirah settled down on her couch. "I always have time for you, Ameli. Is it about Shani again?"

"... sort of."

Amirah's classroom, 4 days after exams

After setting up the classroom, Amirah had the girls once again sit in front of her desk. They both sat up as straight as possible, preparing to receive their exam grades. Amirah enjoyed watching Lacey's excitement and Shani's nervousness.

"Before we begin, I want to say that I am proud of both of you. You both scored the highest in your class."

Lacey, "Of course I did."

Shani, "Thank you Professor."

"Now, I doubt I have to tell you not to share the fact that you are getting your grades early?"

In unison, "No, Professor/Headmistress."

"Good." Moment of truth. She produced two exams and handed one to each of them, making sure the other couldn't see the score. Once they both had them, they looked down.

"Yes! In your face!" Lacey hopped out of her chair in her excitement, proudly producing the one hundred on the top of her sheet.

Amirah smiled warmly at Lacey. "Congratulations, Ameli. Now, would you be a dear and..." Lacey tossed her exam into Shani's lap and bounced up to the front of Amirah's desk, leaning on it in her excitement. "Prepare Shani for me, would you?"

Lacey's face dropped. "What?" Amirah just smiled back at her. Lacey turned her head to Shani. "What!?"

Shani held both exams in her hands, looking from one to the other repeatedly. Her face showed disbelief. Lacey stormed over and snatched both from her and frantically compared them. Of course, Amirah already knew the scores. Lacey: 100%. Shani: 105%. Lacey looked up at Shani, the most incredulous look on her face.

Shani flinched as when their gazes met.

"How!? What did you do?" Lacey loomed over Shani, causing her to press as far as she could into her chair in fear.