Private Lessons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that's not code. If she wanted me to follow she would have just told m-" She stopped as she saw both of them grin at her.

"Oh, so you do everything she tells you huh?" Shani spent the rest of her lunch defending her right to privacy and refusing to answer questions about their sex life.

Day 6- Shani's room

The statement confused Shani. They were obviously sharing a moment but she must have missed something. Right now, this was the smallest Lacey had ever seen to her. She was so small underneath her. But she felt something new. Lacey usually took things from her to they shared moments. But in this moment, she sensed Lacey's willingness to give everything to Shani. To leave her in complete control. The responsibility and power of that alone was something that Shani was not accustomed to and it only confused her more

"Lacey, I'm not like you. I don't have a- what do you mean?"

Lacey's eyes looked so big and blue as she whispered. "The strap on." Oh, right. Shani waited for Lacey to release her to go get it before remembering that Lacey had given up all of her agency. Not wanting to keep her waiting, she quickly got up and retrieved the harness and the dildo. The dildo easily enough snaped into place in the front of the harness but it was putting it on that intimidated Shani.

Professor Mubarak had gone for a model that gave both loves pleasure. As such, there was a protrusion in the crotch that stuck out and curved at an upward angle. There was another texture in the crotch where she assumed her clit would be. Having never masturbated internally and only ever having fingers and cocks in her, sliding in the silicon felt weird at first. It had none of the heat that a person had and felt unnaturally stiff. But she felt the internal part resort against her internal button while the texture on the outside was against her outer one. Then she returned to the bed.

At her return, Lacey stayed on her back but spread her legs to allow Shani easy access as well as to climb back on her. Not knowing what to say, Shani decided to just get right to it and reached tried to copy what she had seen the other two do. She reached down and grabbed the fake cock by the base as she guided the tip to Lacey's folds.

Lacey breathed out. "No..."

Shani stopped, "No?"

"The other one." Shani was about to ask 'other what?' before she realized Lacey meant the other hole.

"But tomorrow is supposed to be your turn."

Lacey just looked up at her. "I need you now." Shani couldn't say no to her vulnerable girlfriend.

"OK." She reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube, pouring a liberal amount on her hand. With the one hand keeping her up about Lacey, she was forced to do the foreign motion of jerking her own cock to spread the lube on it. When she went to line herself up again, she fumbled a bit, not used to her new equipment. Lacey reached down and placed her hand over Shani's, guiding her tip to her lower hole.

Once she was lined up, Shani looked Lacey in her eyes. She knew the answer but she still had to ask. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Then Lacey pulled her face closer. "I don't want you to stop until you cum."

Shani wasn't sure how hard she should push, but she knew she was a a lot stronger than the girl beneath her so she pushed in as softly as she could. She felt the give as the tip of the strap on entered Lacey and she felt the movement inside her as the pieces in the belt moved with it.

About halfway in she felt the dildo hit something and saw Lacey move beneath her. She paused her thrust to make sure Lacey was OK but Lacey only looked up at her. Where she would normally command, she pleaded. "Not until you cum."

Shani nodded and pushed passed it, feeling the small lump cause her insides to get stirred by the harness. Once she was all the way in, she wasted no time in pulling out, the motion also causing the harness to move within her. She set a slow but steady pace of slow insertions and withdrawals, one she tried to mimic from the first half of when Professor Mubarak took her virginity.

Shani did not have a single dom bone in her body but she could easily see why Lacey and the Professor liked being on top. Beyond the feeling of being in control, she got to see the person beneath her. See their face contort in pleasure and react to her movements. It really pushed home the differences to Shani between taking someone inside you and giving it to them. The feeling of not wanting to hurt Lacey was still present, but it had to share its space with Shani wanting to make the most of the situation and making Lacey feel as good as possible. She sped up her thrusts slightly and began subtly angling her hips to hit different spots, loving the fact that she could see the different reactions on Lacey's face.

She was enjoying the feeling of her own insides begging good when Lacey did her patented squeak. She looked between them and saw Lacey's still soft cock squirt out a few halfhearted strands of cum. She was almost about to stop until she saw Lacey's eyes pleading with her, even in the throes of her own orgasm. Not until I cum.

Shani kept up the pace, the feeling of lacey surrendering herself serving to only pushed her orgasm closer. Lacey continued to let out squeaks and shot after shot of cum weakly came out of her cock, some of it even dribbling out. By this point it had lost all consistently and was watery. But even through all of that Lacey's eyes still told Shani to continue.

Shani felt her peak coming and Lacey sensed it as well. The final thing to push her over the edge was Lacey whispering "Cum in me."

Shani came hard. In a desperate attempt to gain as much pleasure as she could from it, she gave Lacey a few more good thrusts, more powerful than the others that night. Each one caused Lacey to gasp loudly but Shani detected no hints of pain as she herself was sent to cloud nine. So this is how they feel. Shani swore she could feel herself shooting out of the fake cock and into Lacey as she rode out her orgasm and looked into her eyes. In reality that was herself squirting around the harness.

When she came down, they shared a passionate kiss that almost threatened to turn into another round before they noticed the time. They packed away the supplies after cleaning them off. They also attempted to clean themselves off but no matter how much Shani embarrassingly pushed in the bathroom, she still felt full of Lacey's cum. She hoped it would come out naturally later as they went to sleep.

Usually whenever Lacey played the little spoon it felt like she was allowing Shani to be the big spoon. And when Lacey was the big spoon it was some attempt to prove her dominance. But something had changed in their relationship that night. There were very few if any barriers between them now. She wasn't the big spoon because Lacey allowed her or told her to be. She was the big spoon because of the truth, that she liked snuggling Lacey close to her and Lacey enjoyed being snuggled.

Note: One more left! As usual comment things you liked and/or feedback. Thanks for sticking with me this far.

12