All Comments on 'Private Practice Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Finally thetrs 1 of ur stories that i think i have figured out. It was Dr Froste receptionist. Now i cant tell u why just the who. Dude u r soo good i could follow n read ur stuff 24/7 I really want to say thanks for all the reading enjoyment u send my way. Great job now we have to wait n see if im correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The day is getting closer and closer when the second amendment will be able to serve you exclusively as paper to wipe your ass...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The next chapter of the story has been submitted. Level 4 Patreons already have the cliffhanger (please don't give away the answer!), and Level 1-4 patrons will have the entire story early on the morning of 12/11/2022.

I'm loving the guesses so far, but please tell me WHY, not just WHO. Time will tell on if you're right or not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m going out on a limb and saying it’s Nadine Hall. Her reaction to the engagement ring for Marla was too visceral and she dropped her as a client over it. I think Nadine killed Frost.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Darn! I do not have a clue.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another great instalment and I haven't a scooby.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

As some of your readers have noted that the killer of Dr Frost was Denise. Reasons 1st someone had to know the alarm code to reset it after the killing.. 2nd. The lawyers would have taken ALL four servers if they were there. 3rd. Denise had a concealed weapon permit BUT supposedly had No gun. 4th Denise would know where DR kept video tapes from his office and his home as she had had sex with him in both places. Will see if right.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES