All Comments on 'Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Irish687Irish687almost 2 years ago

Nice.. Cant wait for more.....

Chiara23Chiara23almost 2 years ago

A good story, a few inadvertent names changes though, and repeated use of their when it should've been they're. A woman's hymen is right at her entrance not deeper as so many writers seem to assume here lol!

A good story and looking forward to the next installment. A good editor would've fixed those issues but they weren't a game changer to the over all story

Chi

ncpetencpetealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Good story line, character development, and enough humor to keep it interesting. Yes the boundaries were stretched just a tad, or a bit more. :) Looking forward to the next instalment. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. Cannot wait to read part 2. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome!

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Great read. A well thought out and written story. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you!

JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

Loved it..... Thanks.

Killerpina75Killerpina75almost 2 years ago

Please keep up the good work!!!!

Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 2 years ago

I enjoy your creativity. One confusing part where one of the girls becomes a Samantha. Looking forward to the second part.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago
Exceptional

A good plot and as always good storytelling. Surprisingly not a crazy as some of your other ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the way he handled the photographer. A bit over the top at time for me. Still a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter (or hopefully more).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any time 'harem' appears in a title, description, or tags, you know the writer has taken a severely wrong turn. Luckily, I had the title to steer me clear, before I wasted time on 8 pages of repetitive, boring, shit.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

Your usual totally unrealistic and hilarious good fun. Outstanding. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Life Guards, not First Cavalry - they are the senior Household Cavalry Regiment. Next is the Blues and Royals, which is an amalgamated regiment formed by the merger of the Royal Dragoons and the 1st Dragoons in 1969. Operationally, the two regiments are merged - they have one battalion that is a medium reconnaissance battalion plus the Mounted Battalion. The Mounted Battalion has a headquarters squadron (company) and one squadron from each regiment, which provides ceremonial and security troops for the palaces.

Palace Security is provided by the Guards regiments and the Metropolitan Police. In addition to the Household Cavalry, this would include the five Foot Guard regiments - Coldstream, Grenadier, Scots, Irish, and Welsh Guards. The first four each have a company (two for the Scots Guards - one assigned to Scottish estates) that are assigned to ceremonial and protective roles. Direct bodyguards are officers of the London Metropolitan police.

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

Damn fine story. Cant wait for the rest. Thanks for writing. Thanks for sharing

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story from an excellent Author! Can't wait for part 2, hurry! lol. Thank you Big Mad Stork, your the BEST! 5 BIG FAT FUCKING FLAMING STARS!

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

Very silly, dramatically overwritten, but imaginative and reasonably well done nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

as a picky 'Brit' i loved it, few spelling & grammar errors but nicely satirical & irreverent, sexy, wide scope of wrriting. Well done, Sir :))

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story... can't wait for the next chapter.

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

I love a good story telling ... cute - simple - enjoyable. This pulled me right along. Not the usual going from one sex act to the next. Will be looking for part 2 !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the story is GREAT! My one suggestion is editing... Matt FLEW from afganistan to GERMANY then across the atlantic then to montana... and when he gets on the GULFSTREAM all of a sudden hes scared shitless???? its not a big deal but it threw me off . ..Another thing ,..An American soldier in a BRITISH SAS uniform????? NO!!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Great story, 5/5. The flying thing and the SAS uniform didn't bother me, but if Janet and Matt don't end up married I doubt I'll ever read one of your stories again.... This story just throbs with romance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. 5

Looking forward to ch 02 if the author does not die at the hands of certain besmirched Englishmen, secret service men or elite American servicemen whose "mates" we so easily killed in Montana :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The high point was the fellow from "The United Emerald Emirates." It went downhill from there. Still 4-stars.

"And we're off to Dublin in the green, in the green..."

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good so far, 5 stars. Only complaint I have is during the part with the Queen in the bedroom it seems to shift viewpoints at some point with no story break though that might be me making a mistake. Overall a nice action packed story with a good hook. Romance stories like this are very cute and the problems with her arraigned marriage add to the tension.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 2 years ago
Change of behavier

In the shop he fucks the maidens in shower and on massage. Hours later he refuse Amanda? Stick with one character make it clear who says or think something. Sometime a little confusing who do what.

So far so good.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. It was fun entertainment. Loved it. 5stars

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Interesting story. You seem to have got the press behaviour just right. Don't quite understand why he had sex with the masseurs but refused it with others.

Looking forward to next instalment.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 2 years ago

Very fun story, Very fun indeed. This is the first story that I have read on the Lit. site where the readers finally understand from the Author's introduction to the story that it is JUST a story that he made up and just enjoy the story for what it is. A MAKE BELIEVE STORY! Not one person made a comment that was truly negative, yeah some gentle corrections but no outright smack talking. KUDOS BIG TIME I am looking forward to the rest of the tale.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Excellent story. I would love to see more like this...

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Awesome story!!! Well done!

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

Mark's love for Janet came out of nowhere! Mark barely knows Janet, and she was a spoiled brat 90%+ of their time together. It's a story full of inconsistency

tlevanssrtlevanssr9 months ago

I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because you need a better editor. Amanda's dad went from Richard to Robert to Edward then back to Robert. Some how Amanda turned into Samantha. Otherwise the story is great. On a good note I have saved it to my favorites and have read it several times. Just thought you need some criticism. On to part 2.

Brandon11Brandon118 months ago
Wow

What a fun read. I love your stories!

Hugo999Hugo9997 months ago

I enjoyed this .... not too many princess janets in the history books I suspect

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great storyline, although the grammatical errors, typos and generally clumsy writing is very distracting. An editor would bring this up to a 5.

RimmerdalRimmerdal6 months ago

Cut out everyone crying at the drop of a hat.

I seriously doubt any specops groups carry revolvers. So fix that.

Otherwise on a 'maturity' scale around 14-16 year olds and women who love ROMCOMS.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Who is Samantha?

FYI: “… After dinner, I held the Queen's arm…”

As a matter of protocol, touching, the queen is a very big NO NO.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 months ago

First: I agree with Rimmerdal... second: it takes about 3 brain cells to understand the dishonorable behavior involved in wearing another man's military uniform. Why would you label your protagonist in such a light?

slickwilliecigrslickwilliecigr16 days ago

Great storytelling. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
622
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
791
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
847
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
More Stories