Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
A legal Harem, the Princess marries, new King and Queen.
28.2k words
4.82
26.5k
90

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,972 Followers

This is a 2-part Romance (my first) story that provides plenty of fun. I took a LOT of liberty with reality in this story. I'm not making fun of England, saying they do it wrong, or trying to say any of this is based on fact. This is based loosely on the English Monarchy and is strictly a FUN story and should not be taken for anything but entertainment. I altered real history to fit the story to make it more entertaining. Comments that ignore this warning will be deleted.

Typically, I see something in real life that triggers a story idea. This one came out of the blue and flowed quickly and easily. I'm sorry for switching perspectives, but I wanted to show both points of view as they are very different, and I think adds to the story.

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 and RF-Fast for editing my story and making it better.

*****

Chapter 13 -- Going Home

The next morning, I woke up all by myself. That surprises me. I leave at noon today, and nobody is here to see me go. My clothes, candy, booze, and a few extra things I never bought are all picked up and ready to go. Not even Amanda is here. Really? I am used for stud services and then sent on my way. I never did this to a woman. I feel cheap and used.

My body feels like crap. I'm stiff, and all movement hurts. I do feel better than I did last night. I have no new pains, and it feels good to stretch and move around. I give myself a towel bath as I can't replace my bandages. I wear the last of my clothes home. I look like a schoolboy. I am sure pictures of me will get out, and Amanda will be laughing her ass off. I'm going to miss those two.

I go down to the dining room and eat by myself. The loneliness is already sinking in. I'm never going to see Amanda or Janet again. Breakfast was excellent, but the mood was terrible. An airport van picks me up. I'm flying home on British Airways, coach. Ouch, that's harsh. Maybe I can upgrade.

While waiting at security, I keep looking to see if someone will come running to see me off. I watch the aisle for a familiar face by the plane waiting area. I see none. Before boarding the airplane, I look one last time. Nobody there. It's as if I was never here. They got their use out of me for the media, and it's time for them to move on.

I was lucky in that I was in the middle seat, and the other two people were small. The problem was they were brothers and had too much energy. It was a constant battle to keep from losing my patience. They eventually wore down watching a movie I rented. That's when I got my sleep. In New York, I had a three-hour layover before heading to Chicago. I sat next to a little old lady who told me bits and pieces of four stories. I heard some parts several times. I'm ready to walk home by now.

The last leg to Missoula was OK. I had an empty seat on one side and a college girl on the other. She told me upfront to leave her alone and then talked at me the entire time. Fortunately, that was the shortest flight I had.

I arrived home at last. Both mom and dad were there to pick me up. I avoided the hugs, but we did cry a lot. Everyone sits around the conveyer at baggage claim, waiting for it to start and then watching for their bags.

Not me. A man in a cart is yelling my name. My luggage was wrapped in British Airlines bags, and a British Airlines employee made sure I got all my luggage. That was impressive.

I ask the man, "How many times have you done this?"

He smiles at me, "We have never done this before. Someone cares about you; my career depended on you getting every piece right now. Thanks for flying British Airlines, Sir."

He even loaded the boxes into the back of dad's truck. We have a three-hour ride home where I need to explain every detail of my life for the last four days to mom. Dad never asked a question. She was still asking questions as we arrived home.

I stop mom as I look at dad, "There is a box of English toffee and a bottle of Pimm's for everyone that was at the Parker's. I need to see that everyone gets their loot for helping me. It doesn't make us even, not even close, but it's the best I can do right now. I'm worn out, tired, and not feeling great. Let me sleep in tomorrow. When I wake up, I'm going out; I need some time."

Neither mom nor dad said anything. They let me go. I went to bed.

*****

Mom is worried. As she's getting ready for bed, she says to dad, "I'm worried about Matt. I've never seen him so sad. This isn't combat stuff; it's something else. What do we do?"

Dad shrugs his shoulders, "He's a smart kid; he'll work it out. Let's leave him some space. It appears they broke his heart. I guess I didn't realize how much he cared. I think that he's here, and they aren't telling us everything we need to know. Let's pamper him a bit, but let's not force him to talk about it. You know Matt, when he's ready, he'll talk."

*****

I sat out on the back porch for three days and stared out into the mountains. I'm struggling with my combat experiences and the loss of my love, Princess Janet. Mom comes out onto the patio and sits down next to me in her chair with a big cup of coffee.

She sat there for thirty minutes before telling me that we were hosting a pig roast. Dad started it early this morning. We're upwind, so I can't smell it, but that should be good eating.

Mom says, "The whole family is invited. We figured that would be the best way to give away the candy and booze without having to make 100 trips."

That makes good sense.

Mom asks, "How's your back doing?"

My answer is, "I got scabs, but it's long forgotten."

Mom continues to try and talk to me, "If she was going to marry a guy, this is probably the best for you. Seeing or talking to her would be like picking at a scab. It's something you can't do to yourself. Let it go and let it heal. You must move on in your life. I won't stand for you to waste away. Would you do me a favor, please?"

I turn to look at mom, yet don't say anything. That makes her look sad.

Mom changes tactics on me, "We have many people coming over. I need the tables, chairs, ice chests, and all our yard games brought out. Then I could use some help slicing inside. You know your father sucks at that. Only you and I can cut an onion cleanly and straight. Don't get me going on the last time he killed those tomatoes."

Fond memories, but I just don't feel like it right now. I have nothing better to do, so I stand up and start schlepping tables, chairs, and ice chests from the barn. I have a hose and rag to clean it all off. Too many spider webs and dirt for my taste. Ewww, I hate spiders. My body shudders at something so harmless. I laugh at myself. I spend four hours helping set up and slicing, dicing, and anything else I can do to help mom and the other women that have shown up.

The husbands and dad watch the pig roast but keep a closer eye on the beer keg. Yup, that's hard work. Everyone checks up on me, but mom is my defenseman; nobody gets too close. I will be forever thankful for that. At about 5:00, they pull out the pig and start slicing it up. Few things are as good as fresh smoked pork that's slow-roasted. Everything literally falls apart.

We have all the trimmings we could ever imagine and a few new ones. We have enough baked desserts to open two bakeries. They all know I have a soft spot for anything baked. The children stop running so they can be the first to eat. I'm one of the last to eat. I'm in no rush, and I'm in a funk. Everyone can see it, yet mom keeps them away, and somehow, they all understand.

I have no idea how much they really know about my few days in the mountains and then my few days in England. So much happened, and they saw so little. I've told my story twice, and I would bet that it spread like wildfire.

The neighbors have stayed away, as has the rest of the town. I have no doubt that is what mom and dad's doing. They know what I need right now.

The sun is setting. My mood goes downhill as I remember that same view sitting next to Princess Janet by ourselves as we set up camp. That was one cold night, but boy, was it beautiful.

While enjoying the solitude of the sunset, I am brought back to reality by the very distant sound of a helicopter. Slowly it gets louder. I know it's a Blackhawk. I've flown in them hundreds of times and had my bacon saved by them numerous times. For me, their generally good news. Yet, with my family here, I get nervous as we might be a target for what I did previously.

My phone rings; I answer to Robert's voice, "Hi Matt, go change into your Seal uniform; we're going to kill us a rich sheik."

My family is watching me as I smile and run into the house. When I get back outside, my entire family is standing, and they look nervous. I have a massive smile on my face.

I run up to mom. I see the helicopter in the distance; they'll be here soon.

I tell mom with a loud voice so they can all hear, "I'm going to finish my mission. The bastard paid a lot of money to kidnap a princess. Soon, I will explain to him that it was the worst decision he had ever made. I must go; I'll be back."

The helicopter landed a hundred yards away so they wouldn't cause too much damage. The blades never slowed before I was on the aircraft. In a split second, we were up, off the ground, and on our way back to the airport. The Blackhawk can do over 200 MPH. It was cool flying over the national park. I can't see much because it's nighttime, but there is enough moonlight to see the trees and open plains. It certainly is beautiful country.

Once at the airport, a C-130 is there to pick me up. Inside are two real US Navy Seal teams. I don't know anyone here. I follow the others to a conference room. This airplane is different than most. It has a conference room, a galley, and standard airliner chairs. The back half has the equipment and is where the back door opens for parachuting or dropping off supplies.

They have a 3D rendering of the building and each floor in the meeting room. We spend hours going over the plan and contingencies. We have five exit plans depending on available resources. The building is longer than it is tall. Tall is expensive, but with the price of land, wider costs much more than height. He's flaunting his wealth. For us, that makes it easier to land on the roof. How many times have I jumped out of a plane? Zero. Another guy is teaming up with me with a two-man suit. My only required skill is the ability to fall. So reassuring.

They feed us well, then we sleep. Tomorrow we will go over everything again, and then we will go. I am provided with a sidearm and standard assault rifle. They must all know about me. Nobody has questioned me being here. In fact, nobody has talked to me. They let me listen in, but they do all the planning and revising.

After waking up, all personal effects are handed to the Airforce officer. Looking out a window, it's dark outside. Part of the plan is we are American Flight FA234, a United Airlines 747 flying to some city. This flight goes very close to our target.

With so many airplanes in the sky at any one time, nobody checks to see what they look like. Nobody's expecting a military aircraft. It's so simple yet so effective.

At the appointed time, we jumped off the plane. The man says, "This is so fucking nuts." I don't like flying on an airplane, so I'm certainly no fan of jumping out of one. Why jump off a perfectly good airplane, dropping 10,000 feet, and then pray that a bunch of thin nylon ropes can support your weight as your body pulls with gravity to resist the parachute. It did work, and it took a while to land on the building. It took remarkably little maneuvering to land almost in the center of the building.

Immediately, they take out all security systems. They hope it looks like an outage, and nobody saw us land. When nothing happens for years, you tend to lose your edge and get lazy. We know someone has hacked the building, so their security is basically useless right now. We go down a floor and find a guard. No thought to killing him, bam, he's dead. Damn, these guys mean business.

We must go down three floors and then to the residence on the North side of the building. Half the guys are in front of me, and half are behind me. They are taking their time, killing all the security people we see. The men in front have silencers.

We aren't running, but it's far from a walk. It's a brisk, even pace. Purpose and safety are paramount. On the residential floor, they slow down. We expect more people here, and a gunfight is the last thing we want. A bunch of security is here, but the Seals are amazingly efficient. I see it in everything they do. Quick, tight, smooth movement with precision. It's like they could do this in their sleep.

As we approach the main living room, I'm pushed closer to the front. We might meet our friend here, or he might be in with his harem entertaining a woman or two. I bet that's got to suck. He might be doing a pound of cocaine or beating an enemy. We have no idea what to expect beyond this door.

They burst through the big double doors, and immediately, they kill six bodyguards. The guards never even pulled their guns. Four men run off to check for more guards.

We certainly were not prepared for the sight we walked into. Asshole has a leather belt in hand and is whipping two of the eleven women around him. They're all naked. I don't see welts or blood. I do hear crying and a scream as we walk into the room. The man has his belt in the air and, on seeing us strikes a woman hard enough to make her scream. I raise my gun and shoot him in the shoulder. He looks at me with contempt, like how dare I shoot him.

Oh, I dare. I plan to do much more as well.

The leader of the Seal team was clearly not prepared for what lay before us. Nobody stopped him from striking the woman.

Ben, the leader, looks at me, "Please ...."

He has no idea how bad I want to do this. Rather than shoot him, I punch him in the face. He staggers and falls back, tripping over a low chair. That's the least of his issues. I'm pissed. My face is red, and my blood pressure is off the charts.

My rant starts, "Who the fuck says you can do this to women? They're not pieces of property to please you. They're human beings that can think and have feelings. You aren't above the law. You tried to take a Royal! She's worth ten times what you are. She has a mother and father and loves a man she will marry. She is so much more than a fucking sex slave. What a pathetic excuse of a man you are.

"She helps the poor, feeds them, and makes their standard of living better. All you do is gather money you didn't earn and hurt people. You make this world worse by being in it. I was with that woman you wanted to abduct. Many of your men died for your stupid desires. She's going to wed the man of her dreams; you'll spend the rest of your life in a hole.

"You lost. You suck. I'm just a kid, and I'm taking you down, and there's nothing you can do about it. All your friends, all your security, all your people in England, they're dead or in jail. You're the last pathetic loser left. I get here, and you have eleven beautiful women in front of you. To show you how stupid you are, you take a belt to them, thinking that will help.

"Well, I have news for you, dumb fuck. When women love you, they're the best lovers in the world. I spent four hours fucking the Princess last week. You would have been lucky to get fifteen minutes. She spent forty minutes sucking my cock. You would have got maybe five. You're not even smart enough to have sex. Look at these women. Do they lust for you? Not a chance in hell.

"I bet if I ate them for an hour, they would willingly do anything for me. Can you see now how pathetic you are? Yeah, I'm right. Ok, guys, let's get this piece of shit out of here. We have a plane to catch."

The others start gathering papers and anything that looks useful. I never take my eyes off Asshole. His hand is slowly moving inside his shirt. It's not thick enough to be a gun; it must be a knife. As the blade is pulled out, I place a.44 between his eyes, snuffing out his pathetic excuse of a life.

Previously, I felt terrible for every life I took. I did it because I had to. They were people. Mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters. They followed orders and what they believed their God wanted them to do. No God tells their people to kill others; only man does that. In this case, I will sleep just fine, knowing he will never hurt another person.

Ben yells out, "Wrap it up, boys; we need to get out of here."

Eleven women run at me, and their leader, Karen, says, "Please take us with you. You killed our master; we belong to you now. We go with you."

I set them at ease, "Wait a minute. You're free. You can go back to your families. Leave."

All eleven women are wailing and crying at my feet, "Nooooo. They will kill us for dishonoring the family. PLEASE! Take us with you. You leave us here, and we're dead in an hour."

We need to get out of here quick. I make a rash decision.

I yell out, "You have two minutes to put some clothes on, or you will be left behind."

Ben looks at me with an alarmed look.

I ask, "What choice do I have. I can't have them wailing and crying while following us or blocking our way. We will figure them out later. If their lives are in danger, we must save them." I snicker, "Hey, you want one."

For the first time, Ben laughs, "Yeah, thanks. I yell to my wife, hey honey, yeah, I went out into the desert, and I brought a sex toy back. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

I laugh back, "OK, I see your point. They're ready, so let's get going."

The plan was to go out in the street, break some windows, hotwire several cars, and drive to the American base. As we walk by a security monitor on our way to the front of the building, I see the basement.

I yell out, "Hey, let's go down a level. I have an idea."

They all give me this look of "OH SHIT, what's he up to now."

At the bottom of the stairs is a pair of pure black stretched to the max limos. It looks like it seats a bunch of people.

Ben yells, "Pablo and Ritz, up front with me. The rest of you pile in. Paul, your team has the second vehicle."

It wasn't nearly as big on the inside as it was on the outside. Several of the women had to sit on a lap. Nobody seems to mind. It took some effort, but I did get the security tape at the Air Force base as we pulled up in two stretch limos, thirty-three Navy Seals, and eleven sex slaves. They made us get out and show ID. The women thought the guys wanted them to strip, so they did. I've never seen two MP's as embarrassed as those two were.

None of us have ID because we left it behind. Fortunately, we were expected by the base commander, and he let us in, although he too was a bit embarrassed by the eleven scantily clad women. This is where I parted with my Navy Seal friends. They were awesome to have around. They go back in the C-130 while my friends and I stay behind to debrief.

When alone with the eleven, I say, "Ok, of you eleven, five of you are not Arab. You must have families you want to go back to. The harem laws do not apply here. You're free. They will take you anywhere you want to go."

In the end, four of the five do have a family to go back to. The one woman, they killed her family. Two others are sisters and have friends in Spain. I made my demands known, and the women were accommodated. That still leaves me with five that are going home with me. Mom loves playing matchmaker; this will be a good test for her. We fly back to America first class this time. They rotated hourly to be with me or sleep next to me. I may need to go camping again.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,972 Followers
123456...8