All Comments on 'Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

A great, great story. Loved it a lot. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is what it claims to - a fantasy. Just read and enjoy. Of course the author didn't do it your way or my way. Just enjoy a great fantasy ride in imaginary history :)

The Hoary Cleric, a visitor at Literotica

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful romp, totally enchanting and impossible just a great funny sexy love story…Kudos

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Thank you. That was a great story and I enjoyed reading it. Well done!

Rickman48Rickman48almost 2 years ago

This was hilarious. A great fun read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're storys are great but this is the best one yet.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful fun romp in your imagination. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Belongs in Humor&Satire, not here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Bitte mehr romantische Geschichten

Bitte schreibe mehr romantische Geschichten!!! Diese hier war wunderschön!!!

ncpetencpetealmost 2 years ago

Who wouldn't enjoy being in their shoes? A delightful jaunt through the imagination of an author with delusions of greatness both in and out of the bed. :) I enjoyed the story and look forward to the next. Thanks for sharing the tale and the smiles.

JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

A great and fun story... 5 stars

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

What a wonderful story! I laughed and I cried, I chuckled a lot and enjoyed this Masterpiece Story, Damn. I wish I were able to give it 25, or 50, or even 100 stars but know this, worth ever bit of 5 BIG FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the angle this story explores. Just a few points of criticism. The most glaring of these is about the Royal Guards or Queens Guard. They are very much active military personell. The units switch regularly due to deployments (eg Afghanistan). The other is style of the ending. It feels like you went from a romance story to a satirical story, which is a pity.

Overall a very enjoyable story (especially the first part)

mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

Very fun and entertaining story, thank you!

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed greatly ... at the end was wishing there was still another chapter just around the corner to continue this delightful royal romp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry to bring this up, but you have great difficulty maintaining the proper tense in this story. It is primarily present tense but you frequently lapse into past tense. For example, in the following sentence there is both present and past tense.

Dinner was extraordinary, the company fantastic, and then we must do the press conference.

Virtually all fiction is written in past tense. Trying to write exclusively in present tense is extremely difficult and I advise you to abandon writing this way.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

5 star story, a fun sexy story and a cute romance. If I had a complaint it would be I felt the harem got a little in the way of the romance between Matt and Janet but its a minor complaint.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Very funny story, I don't think anyone else would depicted the Queen in such a way. A very enjoyable read.

RichardmilnerRichardmilneralmost 2 years ago

Another brilliant story. Thank you

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first part, more than this second part. But overall I thought both were good. Thanks

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A good enjoyable yarn.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

A good enjoyable fun read. Loved it. 5stars

Xabrian39Xabrian39almost 2 years ago

I loved the premise of the story, but numerous times did you change names amd number ofnpeople involved. His harem kept going from 5 to 4 and back again.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well written with a wonderful storyline and character development was excellent. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This man has a wildly and vivid imagination . But is interesting .

RichardmilnerRichardmilneralmost 2 years ago

I checked reality at the door and enjoy this story. Can't wait for the next one

jkirk47jkirk47almost 2 years ago

I loved this story... a great fairy tale about international friends having and achieving common goals. Great job on developing the Queen's role and her preparations to pass the ruling torch on for her country.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Superb story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have had the enjoyment of reading all the stores that you have posted here. and I have really enjoyed reading them again and again. thankyou.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

A beautiful, touching story!

LRS47LRS47about 1 year ago

Love the story had me crying with laughter at the stories/Jokes

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

"Aaliyah, Layla, and Zaina have two children, while Djamila has just one child with me. Djamila, Aaliyah, Layla, and Zaina all had fun with men when working, but no man ever had a chance at their hearts" This is not a harem

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Just as good the second time!!!!

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

@Lacastrian thanks for the info

MeAReader2MeAReader29 months ago

Loved the story but felt it would have been better if it didn’t have the haram portions. They took away from the story. Still a 5 star though.

Brandon11Brandon118 months ago
P.P.&H.

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cool stories! Fun, tongue in cheek at times! The harem ? Could have been omitted in my opinion. But overall fun and entertaining!

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

Written at a 6th grade level.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would be good except for completely messing up ALL of the military stuff. Revolvers instead of pistols. MMC flipping from Army to SAS to Seal and what else.

Commoner American becoming King......not.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sheesh....painful to read. More errors than anything. Would take a major rewrite to clean it up.

RK52RK52about 2 months ago

Lovely tale requiring a willing suspension of disbelief. Some facts as presented are not real world but…Your universe, your rules.

That said, I read for enjoyment and content not for seeking out errors. I enjoyed it thoroughly and marked it as Five Stars. Thanks for your efforts.

Brandon11Brandon114 days ago
P,P& H

I have read and re-read this story several times and I still love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories