All Comments on 'Private Tent'

by Wet14U

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
chalk one up for the old guys!

great story! I love sleep/sex stories and this one did not disappoint. tried my hand at writing one but it didn't get great response.

funny freudian skip there calling the campsite a website! LOL!

IceWoman73IceWoman73about 12 years ago
Great story...

What a great read... I loved it. It's also a fantasy of mine so you hit the nail right on the head for me. I would love to read more of your writings. Please write another to this one! Chapter 2? Or more along this line with different characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow...

As you inferred, you are no literary genius, but wow.

This story took me from non-arousal to climax, all in the right way. The length of the intro was right, enough to set the story. Everything else just seemed to flow at the right speed.

You write very good content and I hope you continue to do so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story! It wasn't boring at all, I was very intrigued by the fact that you don't have many stories. You should definitely continue this one, you're a splendid writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
👍🏻

this is legit the hottest story I've ever read oml

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twist

I thought it would be the uncel but it wasnt!!!!!!......that made me so horny...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

I'm just going to say I'm very appreciative of you writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So good! I loved it!

Lindsey320Lindsey320over 5 years ago
Whoa

A little disturbed that it was grandpa, but nevertheless that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was Jenny getting some too

Grandpa decided to check out the new talent, instead of doing his grand-daughter again.

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeateralmost 3 years ago

very nice, its always good when a old man abuses a younger woman

bad_cat1331bad_cat1331over 2 years ago

Was not expecting that ending/realization, but the descriptions were spot on and left me wanting more. It was over too soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous