Private Tutor

Story Info
A pregnant student has sexy ideas for her tutoring session.
3k words
4.26
21.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PRIVATE TUTOR

I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life. Horniness had, I suppose you could argue, gotten me to this place in my life. That didn't mean, though, that it didn't still make me want to get off. I was 8 months pregnant with twins and had been on bedrest for close to 2 months. Living with my omnipresent mother and in my particular maternal condition, it's probably not surprising that gentlemen suitors weren't exactly welcomed into my bedroom.

And that's not even mentioning my getting knocked up at 17 and having to drop out of high school (before giving that baby up for adoption): an experience that really stuck with my mother, naturally. I found myself in similar trouble (despite the goddamned birth control!) a few years later, pregnant with twins at 23 as I neared the end of community college. So, I guess it wasn't such a shock that my mother was acting extra protective and cock-blocking like a pro.

The introduction of Eric into my life changed things. Or, at least had the potential to change things. He was a 19-year-old fellow student that visited me twice a week to tutor me in math, preparing me for my final exam. As he was a man, of course, I knew he had a cock. This helpful man was welcomed into my house twice weekly, meaning a cock was introduced into my bedrest chamber not infrequently. I would've tried to take advantage of this immediately if it weren't for my mother's near-constant hovering during our tutoring sessions.

There was the additional hurdle of having to seduce Eric, of course. It would be hard to argue that I was, at that moment, a "catch" in any normative romantic or sexual sense of the word. Eight months into carrying twins, I was fucking gigantic. On bedrest, much of my time was spent on my back; from this position, the bump shot straight up an entire foot higher than any other part of my body. On the rare occasions during which I was standing, gravity forced my great protuberance straight down; it drooped to vulva level at its lowest point. To put it concisely, I was probably only sexually attractive to a very small subset of the population.

Having attempted to do some harmless internet research into what I could expect to experience during my twinner pregnancy, I unsurprisingly stumbled my way into the fetish community. This was the eminently perverted realm of the internet, after all. To my great luck, I'm pretty sure Eric belonged to this particular sexual subset. During our tutoring sessions, I'd say he looked at my bump as often as he looked at the math textbook. I noticed him staring at me very frequently, and he noticed my noticing pretty regularly, too, his face reddening instantly and eyes desperately searching for anything else to focus on. He was interested in my pregnant ass; I was close to certain. I just had to wait for my opportunity to make a move: when my mother was out of the house during one of our sessions.

Finally, after over a dozen tutoring sessions having been aggravatingly monitored by a parent, my mother was out shopping the outlets with her sister during Eric and my session one fateful Tuesday afternoon. It was motherfucking seduction time. I decided on a neon-patterned sports bra that would bare the whole of my giant gut, modesty be damned. I'd probably be laying on my back for most of the session, blanket up to just under the bump. Leggings would complete my outfit, but probably remain largely unseen. I texted Eric to let him know my mother wouldn't be around to let him in the house, and that we'd leave the door unlocked so he could come right up to tutor me. Awaiting his entrance into my bedroom, I was as excited as I'd been in months.

The time finally arrived. I heard the door open after a few gentle courtesy knocks, the footsteps up the stairs, even the breathing as Eric approached my open bedroom entrance. I was wet with anticipation; I would've rubbed one out if I had a few more minutes and was still able to reach my cunt around my absurdly engorged belly. I settled on caressing my bump as he entered, ensuring the belly was front and center in everyone's minds.

Eric knocked on my door jamb and popped his head into the room: "Hey Jillian! How's everything going?" I jerked my head toward him in feigned surprise. "Oh, Eric! Things are okay. I'm huge, of course, as I'm sure you can see." I nodded toward my bare bump; his eyes were already locked on it. "I'm sorry, I totally forgot you were coming. I definitely would've gotten dressed. This is how I usually hang out on my own; it keeps my temperature down a bit and even lets me see the babies move through my skin sometimes. Oooohhh, they just started moving: come feel, Eric!"

Blushing but pushing through his aroused embarrassment, Eric approached, pulled my desk chair next to the bed, and let me take his hands and place them on either side of the belly to feel the babies moving simultaneously. He smiled at the sensations. "Wow, that's really amazing." His eyes were wide, face red, mouth never fully closed. I removed my hands from atop his after a minute or so, testing whether he'd keep his hands on me without my physical assistance. His hands didn't budge: in fact, they moved about more freely in a pattern that had both hands gradually spiraling outwards. He played with my outie belly button for a few seconds. He pushed in on different parts of me, feeling the variable firmness where babies were and weren't present.

Overall, he lingered a little longer than most casual belly-feelers would, his hands eventually moving a little further north and south on my torso than was strictly professional (he didn't touch my breasts or pubic region, but he came tantalizingly close to doing so...). Lingering and liberties taken considered, I was reasonably certain Eric was attracted to my pregnant form. I could go ahead with my attempt at seduction, unafraid that he was grossed out by my engorgement.

My next move required a little suspension of disbelief on the part of my target, which I had little doubt he'd demonstrate in the face of an irresistible offer. "I'm sorry, Eric, but would you mind rubbing a little lotion on me? I need to do it so many times per day, but my mother isn't here to help and I can't see or reach the bottom of my stomach now that I'm this big. Any chance you could help me out?"

He stared a few inches to the side of my head, deep in thought. "Well..." he tried to work it out aloud. "I'm here to help you while you're on bedrest and are basically immobile. You're on bedrest because you're pregnant, and you need help with the lotion because you're pregnant, too. It doesn't explicitly fall to me as a tutor, but I think helping with the lotion is in keeping with the spirit of what I do for you. So, yes! Sorry for the speech, I just got a bit awkward before I worked it out. No offense: it's a totally reasonable request! Not a problem." Fuck yes.

I scooted over a few feet to my right, leaving room next to me on the bed for Eric to sit down. He sat and I handed him the bottle of lotion, a liberal amount of which he squirted into his hands and began to warm between his palms. I pointed down towards the underside of my bump, eclipsed from my point of view by the upper reaches of the belly. Reaching over to the dark side of my abdomen, Eric began to massage the lotion into the southern hemisphere of my bump.

It felt great, like all massaging and rubbing of my bump tended to. It felt even better when I moved my crotch upward as he neared the base of the belly, his hand bumping into my mons pubis and providing a quick burst of stimulation to my internal clitoral nerves. Brief, but it felt great; it was a start. He turned beet red upon this pubic contact, and I felt slightly guilty. I'd get rid of his awkwardness yet, I figured; it'd just take more intimate contact and my continued cheery approval. He'd get over his shyness before I was done with him.

His crotch was just a few feet from my eyes, his hard-on well beyond conspicuous. I was seriously wet, both from his rubbing of my southern torso region and my ongoing fantasies about his cock and what I wanted it to do to me. But how to best convert noticing his erection into explicitly sexual contact? Should I just grab his cock? Directly ask him for help in the realm of sexual gratification? Take his hand and place it on my vulva? Quietly remove all my clothes?

I settled on staring intently at his obviously hard cock, up to and past when he realized what I was looking at. It took at most 20 consecutive seconds of gazing at it before he noticed and turned a deeper red than ever. "I...It's just...You...I'll...Oh no..." he kept stuttering in his embarrassment. I placed my left hand gently but firmly on his right.

"It's okay, Eric. I don't mind at all. If anything I'm flattered, honestly. I've seen you looking at me over the past few weeks, and kinda figured you might have a little thing for me, especially with the pregnancy. A lot of guys like it, and I'm really lucky you're one of them. I need more of your help, Eric, if you're willing. We're all alone right now, plenty of privacy here for plenty of time. You're into me, like, physically, right Eric?" He nodded meekly, eyes comically wide. I took my top off, breasts flopping heavily downward with gravity's harsh pull. "Okay, first of all, my breasts are killing me. My milk has started to build up in them, and they need some release. Could you squeeze some out of them for me?"

He only needed the one invitation, beginning to squeeze firmly around my left nipple as soon as I stopped talking. A fine spray of pre-milk sprinkled around the bed, the floor, and both Eric and myself. Once he continued on and released some fluid from my right breast as well, I felt a wonderful amount of relief. I had used our foreplay to my utmost benefit; I had to compliment myself on that at least a bit. Eric opened his mouth up to catch some of the last of the milk spray. We both laughed at his playful antics, my own mouth catching some of the spray as it opened in laughter. It felt like he'd really broken some tension, and I was very appreciative. We could now move further into our sexual adventure more comfortably.

"Have you ever seen nipples this dark, Eric? They've gotten so much darker and swollen, and sensitive. And the areolas are about three times wider than they were before. Wait, let me get my nipples hard real quick." I gently pinched and twisted my nipples for a few moments to get them nice and hard; I had Eric's undivided attention. "Look at that, Eric! My nipples are like an inch long, it's crazy! You could hang a pair of pants on 'em! Touch them, they get so hard." He gently touched both nipples with thumbs and index fingers, reverence showing in his eyes.

"Oh, you know what else is swollen, Eric? You're not gonna guess, I'll just tell you: my cunt." I giggled coquettishly, playing up my transgressive diction. Eric's blushing hadn't yet abated. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be dirty or make you uncomfortable or anything! It was just the next thing I thought of, after we looked at my nipples. So...you haven't seen a pregnant pussy, huh?" He shook his head, eyes pointedly staring down at the floor. I pulled the bedding off myself and smoothly pulled down my leggings (as smoothly as an 8 month twinner bump allows, anyway), exposing my pubic region's lack of underwear.

I tapped a spot lower on the bed from which Eric would be able to get a good view of my exposed crotch, and spread my legs enough to provide full visual cunt access. He shrugged in submission and shuffled over to the designated spot, his eyes snapping to my pussy once he'd achieved the optimal angle. I lifted my ass off the bed by a few inches and spread the outer lips of my pussy to allow the best view of my vulva I could offer. His mouth never fully closed during this pelvic portion of our encounter.

I lowered my ass back down onto the bed and moved my hands to my sensitive nipples, playing with them getting me even wetter than showing off my pussy already had. "You can touch me down there," I suggested. "You've got me wet; wanna get me off?" He was frozen in place. "Okay, start with your right hand. Put it on my left knee, then start moving it up my thigh, all the way up until you're right next to my pubic hair. Stroke my pubic hair, it's nice and soft." He was following my directions to the letter; it was very satisfying. "Okay, now go down and, really slowly and gently, rub my pussy with maybe two fingers. Find the wetter spots and spread the wetness around."

He started rubbing, using just enough care and just enough pressure to create some serious pleasure. From concentrating more intently on the areas that provoked moans from me, he was soon massaging the area around my clit and bringing me very close to orgasm. "Keep going, right around there," I managed through a moan. He kept it up slowly and persistently, making me cum loudly as my orgasm rocked my entire body. It was the first time I'd cum in well over a month. It was phenomenal.

Post-climax, I was breathing heavily in my hormonal bliss. "Are you okay?" Eric looked genuinely concerned. I'd briefly forgotten that pregnant women tended to be viewed as so delicate that we couldn't even handle an orgasm. "Yeah, I'm great." I felt looser after cumming, more ready to broach the remaining awkwardness of our encounter. "Listen, Eric: we've crossed some lines, what with the rubbing and tits and pussy and all. Let's get your cock in me, buddy. Nothing's stopping us, at this point." He nodded thoughtfully and began removing his clothes (he'd remained fully clothed to this point, awkwardly enough).

Standing up to remove his pants and boxers, he finally revealed his cock, looking painfully hard as it sprung out speedily from his lowered underwear. I motioned him toward me, playing with him using both hands and mouth for two or three minutes before getting into position for him to fuck me. His dick was nice: circumcised, smooth, and just a bit veiny. I didn't want him shooting before I'd gotten him in me, so I got into position: my spread legs hanging over the side of the bed, pussy flush with the side of the bed and ready to accept cock.

I had to hold my belly up and away from my pubic area to get a dick in there during this late stage of pregnancy, though I could let my belly rest against his abdomen once he was fully ensconced inside me. He entered slowly and carefully, pumping rhythmically and with increasing speed. One of his hands gently massaged my clit, the other alternating between pinching my nipples and rubbing my belly. Two orgasms and five minutes into the great pleasure he was providing me, I had an idea for the next direction we could go in. "Have you ever heard of a 'bumpjob,' Eric?" I asked as he continued to fuck me.

He stopped thrusting as he shook his head in the negative. "Well, I saw someone do it online and thought it seemed really hot. Let's try it, it looked easy..." I stayed laying on my back and had him stand by my side, his protruding cock mere inches from my protruding belly. After spitting in my palm and taking him in my left hand, I placed his cock on top of my bump and pressed it firmly into my flesh. "Fuck my belly," I commanded, and he began to thrust away.

Throughout the bumpjob, he stared straight down at his cock as it rubbed against my belly, clearly in disbelief regarding the situation he found himself in. He came after about 90 seconds, his ropes of cum creating a striped pattern across my whole bump: his load was impressively large. I enjoyed the sight for a few moments before delivering my next order. "Now rub it in, rub it all over." He obeyed right away, his half-hard cock still pressed against me. He coated me efficiently, spreading his load across the entire expanse of my belly before it started to dry stickily. I was shining, an opalescent white glow brought out beautifully by the bright study light adjacent to the bed.

That was pretty much all I needed from him; I didn't think we'd be getting around to any math today, to my great disappointment. We both got dressed again, my top clinging to my cum-sticky torso in a perversely pleasant manner. There was a quiet, awkward post-coital atmosphere in the room; I wasn't surprised when Eric glanced at his watch and looked eager to be on his way.

"Okay," he said finally as he grabbed his backpack. "Thursday we'll cover two variable equations. See you then!" And that was that, apparently. Goddamn do I wish my mother would go shopping more often...