Privates Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
359 Followers

Jackie continued rubbing herself. "No."

"Whatever. Get over here."

They kissed, spinning about the small office. Jackie slowly lowered, licking Robin's neck, then her breasts, and finally down to her knees, face to face with her pounding erection. She dispensed with the normal kiss and lick and simply threw her mouth over the whole thing, the tip pushed down into her throat.

Unlike Jackie, Robin hadn't been permitted to orgasm multiple times in the last fifteen minutes. Her legs nearly turned to jelly as she felt her hot lips climb up and down her cock. She brought it back up until only the head was in her mouth, teased by her naughty tongue and lips. She went down again, lines of spit emerging from the sides of Jackie's mouth and trickling down Robin's balls.

Her lovely assistant Beata sidled up behind her, her arms going underneath Robin's and cupping her breasts, Beata's cock nestling in Robin's ass crack. They closed their eyes as they kissed, but Beata looked down as she saw one of Jackie's hands reaching around behind Robin. She politely moved her cock out of the way to allow Jackie's two fingers to enter Robin's ass.

And Robin cried out suddenly, firing the first volley into Jackie's stomach like smashing a tube of toothpaste with a hammer. Jackie got her mouth free, and the second blast was like a fountain, spraying all the way to the ceiling and raining down on them all, speckling their bodies with white blobs of come.

Robin fell to the floor, nearly covered of come, and felt as the others licked the specks of white off her body, having already greedily cleaned their own. Jackie cupped her hand under Robin's tip and gathered two hands' full of the last bit of come and brought it to Robin's mouth. They both slurped up the come, and when the come was gone, their puckered mouths met for more kisses.

Twitching and dizzy, Robin barely remembered where she was. Her head fell into the lap of Beata, her boner still hard and trickling precum. She started kissing and licking it, more of an automatic response than anything.

"How could you come so much and still be hard?" Jackie asked, climbing over on top of Robin and poising her huge cock at the very opening of her slit. "I think you're the one who needs to get laid."

"What about me?" Beata said. "I'm horny, too."

"I think the doctor has got enough to satisfy both of us."

Jackie pulled Robin up by her legs. Robin's shoulders were still on the floor, her ass in the air. Jackie slid her huge thing into Robin's ass, while Beata got the pleasure of drilling her pussy, her legs on either side of Robin's head. Robin's cock dangled towards her mouth, rocking from the uneven thrusts of the two women. She tried to hold it still in her lips and suck it, but the others kept knocking it free. She pulled one hand off the ground and held it in place, jerking it directly into her mouth.

Jackie and Beata, two complete strangers, were kissing like lovers separated by a year-long sea voyage, as they stood above Robin and kept pounding at her tight holes. Jackie held the underside of Robin's knees like handlebars. Maybe Robin was right. Maybe all she really needed was to get laid. It seemed like an obvious suggestion, but what else were doctors for but to dispense obvious health advice that patients ignore?

Despite feeling thrice the pleasure, Robin held back until she heard them squeal and felt two servings of boiling come delivered inside her. White gobs spurted from the edges of Robin's pussy and trickled down her torso. All of Beata's come disappeared up Robin's ass. Finally, Robin's own cock released a thick stream of come that painted her face and the nearby floor.

For once, she got a taste of her own medicine.

The three exhausted women slid to the floor, Robin still twitching and shuddering. Beata supported her head with one hand and comforted her as her senses returned to her.

"So... do you feel better?" Robin had her arms wrapped around Beata's neck, holding herself upright.

"I do." Jackie said, and she did. Then again, after all this... she was still hard. "But I could keep going."

"I'm sorry, but it's almost ten o'clock, and we have another appointment for that time."

"I hope it's not in here." Jackie barely extricated herself from the enormous puddle of slimy come they'd made in the center of the room. "How am I going to get home with my clothes all soaked?"

"We have a shower at he end of the hall. It's a chemical burn shower, but it works the same." Beata noted. "Feel free to use that, and wear this afterwards." She handed her a paper robe, folded to be the size of a wrapped moist towelette.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, but we must move on to our next patient." Robin turned the doorknob to open the door.

Jackie's hand went over to the door and pushed it shut again, the knob slipping out of Robin's come-slick hands. The doctor and nurse turned to Jackie.

"This is all bullshit, isn't it?" Jackie asked. "You two knew you were both futas. This isn't a real doctor's office. You just run this place for futas to come in to have sex with."

Robin was silent for a moment. "Listen to yourself. How silly would that be?"

Jackie pressed on. "How silly is working in those heels? But if my suspicion is true, would it be wrong to dispense handjobs under the auspices of health care, when it's really just for fun?"

"We ask permission to do everything we do, and our clients universally feel better when they leave." Beata spoke up, more sternly than her nurse 'persona' had previously. "What is the material difference between sucking someone's dick because they need the orgasm, and sucking their dick because dick taste great?"

Jackie blinked, still holding her hand over the door and preventing the others from reaching their appointment. She saw the doctor's come-stained lab coat hung on a coatrack in the room.

"What room is the next patient in?"

---

Jill hated doctor's offices. She tried to live as healthily as she could to avoid them, the 'apple a day' lesson deeply imprinted on her. Nevertheless, the least healthy thing someone could do is not visit the doctor for a long time. Then again, as a futa, she was used to being probed and poked at by curious doctors who'd never seen one in their career. At least here, at the Futanari Sexual Health Clinic, they knew what she was, and she would not be going under the microscope.

The door opened and Jill jumped a bit, used to hearing nothing but the crinkle of that weird wax paper they make everyone sit on. The doctor was a brunette woman with glasses and a lab coat, looking at a clipboard as though it held all the world's mysteries.

"Hello, Jill. I'm Jackie. I'll be your doctor today." She said, tipping up her glasses. "What appears to be the problem?"

"I..." Jill looked off. "I'm having trouble achieving erections."

"Goodness." Jackie said, making a note on her clipboard that definitely wasn't a meaningless squiggle. Erectile dysfunction was just about the worst thing that could befall a futa. Mercifully, it wasn't common. In fact, it was so uncommon that Jackie wasn't sure it even existed, certainly not in someone so young and healthy.

"Well, I may have just the thing for this." Jackie knelt down. "But I will need to see it."

Jill parted her legs and lowered her panties, her cock falling to the bench with a light thud.

Keep it together, Jackie thought to herself. Don't get hard. You're supposed to be a professional.

"Here we go." Jackie lifted the cock upwards from the middle. "If you don't mind my taking a slightly different approach, I'm going to try something my grandmother taught me."

"Excuse me?!" Jill leaned back in her seat. She half-expected Jackie to drop a set of dentures out of her mouth.

"I'm not sure it will work for erectile dysfunction, but I know for a fact it works on scraped knees and bumps on the head."

From her kneeling position, Jackie brought the cock in closer, up against her cheek. She turned her head and placed a single kiss on the side of the shaft. Before she could even move her lips away, the cock stirred and stiffened, the heat coming off it warming her face like a campfire.

Jill looked down at her cock. "I'm cured!" She said uncertainly.

"I knew that would work." Jackie said confidently. She reached into her pocket and found a measuring tape. "If you don't mind..." She extended the tape from her balls to the tip, staring at it longer than she needed to, bringing her face in closer just to feel the heat again.

"Fourteen inches." She announced the number aloud and stuffed the tape back into her pocket. "That's very large. Bigger than me."

"I know it's--" Jill said bashfully, then turned to the doctor suddenly. "Are you a futa, too?"

"I am. Would you like me to prove it?"

Jill nodded gently.

Jackie dropped her skirt and revealed her fully erect penis. It was way easier to just show it off than to pretend it wasn't there and remain flaccid for the next several sex acts. How on earth did Robin do it?

"Wow."

"Thank you." Jackie smiled widely. "See, for me, I can stay hard even after several orgasms. Maybe that's not normal, but... I think we'll need to give you numerous orgasms to see if we really have cured your dysfunction."

Jill stared at Jackie's cock, involuntarily biting her knuckle. "Yes, that sounds fine. We can try that, if you think that will help."

Jackie moved a handy wheeled chair up to the bench. She sat on it, and Jill sat on Jackie's thighs, her legs wrapping around Jackie's trunk.

"Be honest with me." Jackie whispered to Jill. "You don't have erectile dysfunction. You just heard about the clinic with the sexy futa doctors and made something up to get in the door."

"Stop whispering right in my ear. I already have a boner."

"Is it true?" Jackie asked. "It's a really bad idea to lie to your doctor."

"OK, it's true." Jill confessed. "I'm in perfect health."

"That's good, because I'm not a doctor."

"What?"

Jackie put her finger through the 'lens' of the glasses. "I found these in the pocket. I think they're from a Halloween costume or something. I'm not a doctor. I never even went to college. But I am here to help, if you want. Are you going to turn me down because I'm not a doctor?"

They looked into each other's eyes.

"Why do we play these games?" Jackie rued. "Why is everyone pretending here? I'm pretending to be a doctor, you're pretending to be sick, just to get laid? Is the dating scene really THAT bad right now?"

"It's that bad." Jill assured her.

They began kissing.

---

Later, Robin found Jackie bent over the water fountain, replenishing precious fluids she'd lost somehow. She was wearing the lab coat she had borrowed, but nothing under it, her rear poking out the bottom and her cock hanging out the front. Robin had her skirt on, but no coat.

"Jackie, why didn't you call me in to assist?"

"I had it under control." Jackie wiped her lips. "I don't think she wanted a threesome. But she'll be back. Possibly as soon as tomorrow."

"Who doesn't want a threesome? You're supposed to bring me in, or at least Beata. We're sitting out there waiting for our cue."

"Well, bring it up at the next meeting." Jackie drank a little more water. "Wait, I don't actually work here."

"If you don't work here, then you're a patient." Robin marched up and put her hand on Jackie's bare rump. "And that means I need to help you."

Two fingers disappeared into Jackie's ass, just as they had before.

"You know, this could qualify as workplace sexual harassment." Jackie said, voice wobbling with every thrust of the fingers.

"But you don't work here." Robin commented, probing harder. Jackie's legs shook, one leg stomping onto the carpeted floor. She was right on the verge before Robin retrieved her fingers to check the watch on that hand.

"I've got another appointment starting soon." Robin grabbed the collar of the lab coat and pulled it off Jackie, leaving her stood there nude but for her shoes. Robin threw it over herself and closed just enough buttons where her breasts wouldn't spill out at her first deep breath. "Go hang out with Beata and wait for me to call you."

Robin walked off to one of the several rooms in this hallway. Jackie looked around. She didn't know what room Beata was waiting in. The only rooms she recognized was the one she found Jill in, and the room she and the doctors had nearly flooded. She felt like she shouldn't be standing around this doctor's office hallway while nude and erect, even one with such a liberal policy on doctor-patient interactions. Then again, opening any of these doors could lead her anywhere, perhaps someplace where her freewheeling attitude towards public nudity would not be appreciated.

With great trepidation, she stepped through the hall, past the doors, trying to figure where she should go. She listened for any sound, especially that ever-threatening noise of rapidly approaching footsteps.

Jackie faintly heard some tinny music over the soft generic pop playing over the radio speakers. It was probably coming from some kind of video game. She moved her ear over one particular door and heard the music more clearly. Was this where Beata was, or was this someone else who was playing a game in the waiting room?

She looked up. The door said "EMPLOYEES ONLY." She wasn't an employee, but she entered anyway.

The room had a muted television with daytime talks hows playing, a neglected snack machine, a few plastic chairs and an intercom speaker near the doorway like she'd seen in high school. Beata was sitting there, dressed in her nurse's uniform, which now that Jackie got a good look at it, looked an awful lot like one bought at Spirit Halloween. She was playing some kind of handheld video game, and paused it when she heard the door open, staring at Jackie.

"Is this where we wait for--"

Beata dropped the game and pulled Jackie into the break room. They started kissing again, Jackie pressing Beata up against the wall and lowering herself to enter Beata.

Her hand went up and covered the opening. "We can't. We're supposed to wait for our cue."

"Trust me, I'll still be plenty hard after a few."

"If we make a mess in here, she'll know we were screwing around."

"I don't see a sign that says not to."

"We won't be waiting that long."

They continued kissing, rubbing their cocks together and shuddering. Less than ten minutes later, Robin's voice crackled through the intercom.

"Could you assist me in room number 12?"

Beata jumped up and marched out of the break room. "Time to go to work."

"What about me?"

"You don't have a costume."

"She took it from me!"

"You messed up hers by getting come on it. Sorry, you'll have to sit this one out." Beata entered the room and closed the door behind her.

Jackie walked back to the break room, where she'd left her purse behind in all the excitement. She found the paper robe she'd first been offered.

The door for office number 12 burst open, evidently unlocked. Jackie stomped in, wearing her paper robe. "Doctor, it's been four hours and it still hasn't gone down! I--" She gasped with entirely fake shock.

The patient was on the floor, riding Robin's cock, Beata sat across from her and stuffing herself up the patient's ass. The patient gasped herself, staring at Jackie's barely covered cock.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't realize." Jackie turned to go.

"Don't go!" The patient cried out, as if one cock walking out on her was unforgivable, even as two were inside her.

Jackie smirked, her back turned to the patient. She turned back around and walked up to the trio of connected futas. "What's your name?"

"Paulette." She answered

"What brought you to the clinic?"

"I've been..." She looked embarrassed. "having trouble climaxing."

"Well, if they haven't been able to make you come yet, maybe they're looking at this from the wrong angle." Jackie walked over and stood over the ziggurat of connected cocks and holes, lowering herself onto Paulette's erect cock until the entire thing was inside her. Paulette hissed through her teeth.

"I don't think you'll have trouble climaxing now." Jackie looked to Beata and Robin. "Come on, ladies. What are we paying you for?"

Robin shook her head unhappily, but continued to thrust herself into Paulette. Jackie rolled her hips and stood out of her squat to ride Paulette's cock as good as she could. Robin reached forward and probed two fingers into Jackie's ass, and Robin immediately came, spraying like a fire extinguisher into Paulette's face and over her tits.

"Ooh... I'm sorry. I'm just so backed up right now..." Jackie was wishing that Robin didn't know her weak point.

Paulette wordlessly rubbed the come from her face with her fingers, licked it off, grabbed hold of Jackie's hips, and speared her so hard, she could practically feel it inside her rib cage. The others followed suit, thrusting as hard as they could under the weight of two full-grown women.

Within a few seconds of each other, everyone came, streams of come spraying into each other and onto the floor. The delicate structure of their sex position collapsed as they lost the energy to stay in those positions.

Paulette shook on the floor, her orgasms still sending electric-like shocks through her body. Jackie comforted her, bringing her head to her breasts.

"I think I know what the problem is." Jackie said confidently.

"What do you know? You're not a doctor." Robin protested.

"It doesn't take a doctor to know that she needed to get rid of some semen." Jackie observed. "But she just got twice as much come in her as went out. You shouldn't be fucking her; she should be fucking you. I'd offer to do it again, but..."

Jackie put two fingers at the front of her pussy and spread them for just a second. A huge string of come fell out to her feet.

"I'm full."

Paulette looked to Robin as though Jackie's words were genius. She crawled over to the doctor, who was on the floor, leaning against a cabinet. Paulette put her face near the doctor's crotch, and lifted Robin's balls away to inspect her pussy.

Robin was used to having her cock scrutinized by those that loved it, hated it, envied it, wondered why it was there at all, wondering how it could possibly fit... but having her pussy examined so closely... Robin felt her face get red.

"May I?" Paulette asked.

Extending her arms to Paulette's face, Robin gently brought it up to her level. "I'll do anything that will make you feel better."

Paulette kissed her, and pounded away at Robin's pussy, Robin's hand grabbing the drawer behind her to brace herself.

Jackie watched this beautiful spectacle for a moment before Beata grabbed her and pushed her down onto the chair. "I'm so sorry..." She snarled playfully, the tip of her cock pushed up against her ass like a searing hot apple. "But the doctor is busy right now, so I'll have to be the one that helps you."

Putting her arms beneath her, Jackie shrugged. "Whatever you think is best."

---

It was almost 2 o'clock. Jackie had decided she should probably go home. Robin and Beata met with her in the empty waiting room before sending her off. Jackie was wearing a new paper robe; the first one got soaked in come somehow.

"Do you feel better?" Robin asked.

"Definitely." Jackie said. "Thank you very much."

"If you ever are in need of sexual health advice, call us or come in for an appointment. We'll help you out."

She's sincere, Jackie thought. All this silliness for a place for futa to fuck each other... but her desire to see people leave happier and healthier than they arrived is completely genuine.

"Thank you again. I'd hug you, but I'm sure I'd get an erection, and I need to drive home at some point."

"Good luck out there, Jackie." Beata said. "Stop by anytime."

DTales
DTales
359 Followers