Privates Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie moved towards the exit, holding the 'hem' of the robe in place, trying to keep her cock concealed, unconcerned about the sun hitting her bare ass. She opened the door, feeling the warm summer air hit her. She walked around the corner and past a neglected shrub and to her car.

Or rather, where her car should have been. It wasn't there anymore.

Jackie cursed indistinctly and returned into the Futanari Sexual Health Clinic. Both Robin and Beata were still in the waiting room.

"What's wrong?" Robin asked.

"I parked in the two-hour parking... several hours ago. I guess I got towed."

"Oh." Robin looked annoyed. "I'll have to talk to the landlord about that."

"There's a bus that goes by here every half-hour." Beata pointed to a wooden device holding a stack of bus schedules.

"Dressed like this?" Jackie gestured to the unflattering green robe, her tip hanging from the edge.

"Well..." Robin checked her reliable clipboard. "I could give you a ride when I leave at six. You could help us out for the rest of the day, or you could sit in the break room and watch TV if you don't think you're up for having another forty orgasms today."

Jackie rolled her neck, cracking her knuckles way over her head, the robe pulling up and revealing more cock as it slowly grew hard.

"I don't know..." Jackie shrugged. "Only forty?"

Robin smiled. "We'll see if we can do better."

In high school, Jackie had volunteered at an animal shelter. Now, she was volunteering as a fake nurse in a fake clinic where futa pretended to be sick so they could be touched tenderly by other futa... everything was fake except the orgasms.

Where was her high school guidance counselor when this became a career option?

---

She didn't wish to jeopardize her 'employment' here, but at some point, Jackie just had to ask.

"You didn't have my car towed so I'd have to stick around, did you?" She asked Robin, between 'patients.'

"Of course not." Robin shook her head. "I'm actually super irritated about that. We'll help you get your car back. But I'm enjoying you having me around?"

"Enough to ask me to come back?"

Robin looked at Jackie. "If I had to ask... then I didn't do my job well enough."