Priya

Story Info
Horny lovers have the college dorm to themselves.
2.5k words
3.5
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a great time. My girlfriend, dressed only in her cute lacy underwear, was rubbing her ass against my hard dick through my jeans as she straddled my lap on the couch. We'd both lost interest in whatever we were watching on TV a while back and we were getting more and more horny as we rubbed our bodies wantonly together. We were in the shared living space of my college dorm, where me and three other guys would normally hang out - but seeing as it was nearly Christmas, two of the guys had gone home for the holidays and one was at an internship until next week. Me and Priya though, we weren't headed home until New Year's, which gave us two blissful weeks to spend together. And at the moment, I was making the most of it by cupping my girlfriend's plump breasts in my hands as she rode me, and giving them a friendly squeeze to say hello.

It was a rainy evening and the room was dark, lit only by a club lamp in the corner and the TV screen. Although it probably didn't justify the obnoxiously high rent, my accommodation was cosy, especially on a night like this. Priya looked so fucking hot dry humping me to the pitter-patter sound of pouring rain. I placed a hand gently on the back of her head and kissed her, starting with little pecks on her forehead, her cheeks, her nose that I found so adorable. Gathering up her hair in my fist, I pulled her in closer to kiss her mouth. She moaned as I reached behind her back with my other hand, gently unclasping her bra and letting it fall free away from her hot body. Priya kept grinding onto my rock hard cock as I kissed her deeper, biding my time before invading her little mouth my tongue. With one hand still stroking her hair, I brought up the other hand to touch one of her newly-exposed breasts, stroking it in quick circles around the nipple - so teasingly softly, that she thrust out her chest and pushed herself wantonly into my hand. Taking the hint, I squeezed her breast more roughly and rubbed my thumb across the hardening nipple.

The kissing was passionate now, both of us lost completely in the act as our bodies continued to mash together on the soft fabric of the couch. Suddenly, I pulled her hair back, manipulating her head at my will to make her look into her eyes.

"Tell me what you want, baby..." I asked in a mocking tone - we both knew what we wanted - badly - but I wanted to hear her say it. I was going to make her beg - I always made my Priya beg, and she loved it. When a few seconds passed and Priya didn't reply, I gave her some motivation with a little flick of my finger against a nipple (which was now pointing up at me enthusiastically), eliciting a little yelp of pain as she stared at me wide-eyed. In the depths of her dark brown pupils I could envision a battle raging, between her horny side and the part of her that would be humiliated by having to beg me for sex.

There was a moment's pause. "I want... I want you to fuck me." she replied, breathless from our kiss.

I didn't say anything, waiting for her to realise her mistake. After a few seconds, her expression changed from timidity to shock - she hadn't asked me nicely.

"Oh. I mean... please. Please daddy, I want you to... fuck me."

There it was.

"Good girl."

In one swift motion I had pulled her off the couch and into my arms, standing up to carry her. I had a hand on each of her ass cheeks, her breasts pressed against my chest and her face buried in my shoulder; as I walked out of the living room and into my bedroom I took the chance to give her helpless ass a little slap. I carried her to the bed and threw her down on her belly, giving me easy access to her brown ass - ready for the taking. Obediently, she arched her back, offering herself up to me, and I pulled off her lacy black panties to leave her naked. I grabbed an ass cheek in one hand and squeezed it as she lay there in trembling anticipation. I made her wait a moment longer, appreciating the contrast between myself, still fully dressed and in control, and her nude trembling body pushing itself into my hands, wanting me. Needing me. Almost as if she had heard my thoughts, Priya let out a cute little whimper.

SLAP! I spanked her ass hard, and then rubbed over the site of impact to ease her pain and heighten her pleasure. Priya moaned, like she always did when I spanked her; it was subtle, but I was sure she pushed her ass up even higher, letting me know she was mine, and I could do whatever I wanted with her.

But her ass would have to wait its turn before getting more attention - my dick was straining furiously against its fabric restraints.

"Turn."

Priya turned to face the bulge in my jeans at her eye level, looking up at me with her pretty eyes and biting her lower lip just a little bit.

"Hi daddy!"

"Unzip me, baby." I muttered, pulling off my shirt and removing my belt. She mewled in appreciation as my torso came into view (I'd been going to the gym a lot more since starting college and it was finally beginning to show) and she carefully unzipped my jeans and pulled them down together with my underwear. Suddenly, my cock had swung free and slapped her square on the face - we giggled together as it wobbled a little in front of her, as if trying to hypnotise her. I guess in a way, I had already achieved that - she would do anything I told her to, hypnosis or not. Stepping out of my clothes, I was naked now too and ready to take her. I pushed my dick against her pretty face, telling her wordlessly which hole I wanted first.

Priya wetly licked my cock from base to tip, then started planting kisses all along my hard shaft. There was a prominent vein, engorged and bulging, running all along the length of my cock - she paid special attention to this, licking it all the way along until it disappeared into my groin. Priya's eye contact got me every time - even as she took my cock in the warm, soft wetness of her mouth she looked me deeply in my eyes. I stroked her face, then ran a hand down her back as she started bobbing her head on me. The familiar 'glug, glug, glug' sound that I loved had started and my gaze went back further to her ass, which was wiggling high in the air as Priya was still on all fours. Hmm. Getting an idea, I gently pulled my cock out of her mouth and stepped back.

"Daddy?" she murmured, confused.

"Daddy pleaseeee... I was having so much funnnn..." my baby whimpered before she realised what I was doing as I reached down to retrieve the belt I had removed. She gave me a coy smile, realising her ass was back in the spotlight and about to become really familiar with this belt. Teasingly, I slapped it gently against my hand and told her to kiss the belt to say hello. Priya's face reddened in humiliation but she did what she was told regardless - she kissed the belt that was about to punish her, not once but many times, showering kisses along the leather.

"You're being a really good girl. Well done baby. Now get back to what you were doing, okay sweetheart?"

Priya took my cock back in her mouth and spread her legs behind her on the bed, keeping her ass up to give me the easiest target she could.

I let her keep sucking my dick for a few minutes so she could build up her anticipation, knowing a hard blow to her vulnerable brown ass could arrive at any second. I used the hand that wasn't holding the belt to hold her hair and from time to time to control the blowjob, pulling her head up and down on my shaft a few times before releasing her to do her own thing.

BANG! The belt crashed into her left ass cheek with such a crash that I was worried it would be too much for her. But Priya kept sucking me, letting out a little mewl. BANG! I attacked the other side of her ass, then the left again. I kept spanking her at will for a few minutes. I loved this feeling of having complete power over her, and she loved submitting to me, especially since she had had to beg for it. My cock was throbbing in her hungry little mouth now and she took me down her throat, gagging a little.

I pulled out of her mouth slowly and my cock made a little 'pop!' sound as it flopped out, sloppily slapping her face again, leaving it wet. I rubbed it over her face for a moment, while she continued to look up at me obediently with her tongue out.

"That was amazing, baby. Well done..." I said.

"Daddyyyy.... please just fuck me now. My pussy really needs it."

I turned her around so that her ass (glowing red from its punishment) was in front of me and used a few light spanks to move her towards the head of the bed so I could get onto it too, ready to mount her. She spread her legs for me and put her face down, submitting her body to me completely. Her pussy was already a little shiny - for a few minutes I played with her with my fingers just to get her extra wet, inserting one and then two fingers into her. Her slick lips fluttered softly around my fingers, getting visibly shinier the deeper I fingered her. I pinched her clit; this, her pleasure centre, was so sensitive that even when I rubbed it lightly it brought her to ecstasy - so a pinch made her howl in a mixture of pain and pleasure. My glans was at her entrance now - I rubbed it up and down over her folds, teasing her - even for this she would have to beg. This time, she didn't waste a second.

"Daddy I really need your cock. Please. Just put it inside me. Put your fucking cock in me daddy. PLEASEEE..." Priya whimpered. What an adorable, sexy, good girl...

My cock entered her. I let it sink in deeper until it was halfway in, then pulled it out slowly and put it in her again. I did this a few times until, sensing she was ready, I thrust myself in all the way, embedding my throbbing cock deep inside Priya's pussy. I took a few strokes to build up my rhythm until I was pummeling her, ramming my dick deep inside her as her whole body trembled, welcoming the invasion. I slapped her ass again as I fucked her, and she let out a deep moan between her panting. I grabbed hold of Priya's hips to get some more leverage and upped the pace - I was gonna fuck her hard, like she deserved. Holy fuck, she was so fucking hot...

The smell of sex was overpowering as I kept thrusting into Priya and she was moaning loudly now, even pushing herself back on my cock a little with each stroke. I grabbed her hair together to hold onto and tugged it a little, enough to pull her head up - I'd had an idea. I pulled her around in a one-eighty so that I was now at the head of the bed and we were facing the other way, towards the floor-to ceiling mirror on my wardrobe. Now, she could watch herself being taken - the blissful look on her face, the way her ass jiggled enticingly each time I thrust into her, the way my punishing hand made contact with her smooth skin each time I spanked her.

Fuck, I was so close to cumming. But not yet - I didn't want to cum yet. I grabbed hold of Priya's breasts from underneath her and used them to pull up her entire body, with my dick still buried inside her, so that she could see her naked self upright in the mirror. It was like she was sitting in my lap again now, like she had been on the couch, but this time her sexy charms were completely on display and she had my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. I squeezed her breasts and she reached down to rub her clit. I ran my fingers in little circles around her nipples and then alternated little pinches that made her moan. She started rubbing her clit faster and faster - I knew she was close. I pulled up a nipple and sucked it gently as she got even closer, until her body began to shudder violently - Priya's orgasm was as powerful as it was beautiful. She cried out, continuing to shake for a minute. I kept her nipple in my mouth, flicking my tongue across it. Beads of sweat broke out over her naked body, and her breasts had become shiny with the exertion of her arousal and the crescendo of her orgasm.

Pushing Priya back down into doggystyle, I spanked her shaking ass and resumed thrusting. Her body was a quivering mess under me as I slammed into her, until just a moment later I roared as I came, battering her little pussy with my pulsating cock. My orgasm competed with hers in its grandeur and I'm sure she felt my cock twitch wildly in her depths. I collapsed over Priya's naked body and rolled over to lie next to her.

We held each other's naked bodies, glowing with the post-orgasmic buzz, enjoying the peace and bliss of that moment - my hand ran down Priya's body to her reddened ass and I caressed it gently. Priya kissed me deeply, pressing herself into me. She was an amazing kisser, this sexy girl of mine. I broke off the kiss after a long time, to kiss her neck and suck on that unbelievably soft skin. Well, I guess sucked a little too hard, because when I looked at her neck again I saw the hickie I had left - it would stay there for some time, my mark on her, claiming her sexy self as my own. We lay in silence like that for a long time, just holding each other.

***

"Oh my god, Rakesh, it fucking reeks of sex in here." Priya said eventually.

We laughed, the kind of laugh that makes you breathless - a belly laugh. The rain had stopped at some point and I'd only just noticed. Finally letting go of each other's sweaty, spent bodies, we got dressed and ordered pizza. It was fucking delicious.