All Alone

Story Info
A short encounter with my wife.
2.5k words
4.21
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been in a bedroom rut for a long time. Unfortunately, life gets in the way and things happen that have made regular bedroom escapades and timing very difficult on our marriage. I wrote this story a couple of months ago when we hadn't had sex in several weeks. I was angry and hurt, and it definitely comes through in the story (and in real life sometimes).

My wife is my best friend! We have an amazing marriage and family. However, the frequency of sex in our lives has been a sticking point for almost ten years. I know many couples have experienced the same thing we are going through.

When we get together, I can't complain. The sex is amazing and it is everything I could want and ask for in the bedroom. Well, I'm sure I can ask for more, but I really need to commit to the frequency issue before anything else. Enjoy our story.

----------------

Finally, we were alone! This was the first time in ages. There were no kids around and we had nothing to do at the moment. It was Friday night and we just walked in from the cold after dropping them off at their friend's house.

When I took my coat off, Cara grabbed it and placed it on the hook in the mudroom. She did the same with hers. As I walked through the kitchen to the living room, she asked what I wanted to do.

I figured we'd watch a movie or binge watch something while the kids were out with their friends.

Cara was directly behind me as I passed through the kitchen on my way to the living room. She reached out with her hand, grabbed at my shirt, and stopped me in front of the stairs. She looked into my eyes and hinted at going up to our bedroom.

We had been in a rut for so long, sex wasn't on my mind. Least of all did I think it would be on my wife's at that moment. I can't lie, I knew the kids would be gone tonight, but I've been so beat down by my wife saying no to sex, I didn't even want to ask.

In typical fashion, I made a wise ass comment to completely ruin the mood.

When she became annoyed, I did as well, probably more so. She stormed back into the kitchen where I chased after her. I grabbed my wife by the arm, and raised my voice. I bordered on yelling, but not quite. I went on about how we never make love or have sex on a regular basis.

I didn't let her speak. I pinned her back to the kitchen island in the center of the room with the front of her body facing the refrigerator. There was maybe a small four foot tight gap between the two structures.

I didn't shut up. I kept going and going. She stood there numb and emotionless with a blank stare on her face. She wasn't looking at me; it was like she was looking through me. Eventually, she grew tired of listening and pushed me a little to walk away.

As she tried to pass me, I grabbed her arm. That's when I woke the sleeping giant and she erupted!

She pulled her arm away and grabbed my nuts, squeezing them through my jeans. For a tiny five-foot-two inch woman that weighs barely one hundred pounds, she has quite a grip!

Cara told me "I know everything you are saying is true."

"But, I'm tired at night before bed."

"I'm stressed."

"I would love to have sex with you more, but our busy lives and reality doesn't allow that."

"Now, I can stand here and squeeze your nuts till they explode, or you can realize we have a few hours to be alone and you and I can fuck each other six ways to Sunday."

"It's your, choice!"

Cara looked me dead in the eyes, finally and almost reluctantly, she released her grip on my balls. Part of me liked this side of her and as much as she was squeezing my peaches through my jeans, it was quite arousing.

She pushed me aside lightly, causing me to lose my balance and bump gently into the refrigerator. She headed towards the stairs where she removed her dark red turtle neck sweater. This revealed a sexy black lace Victoria Secret bra. It was actually one of my favorites and one she often wore when she wanted to feel sexy.

Cara turned back when she reached the first step and said, "Now get your ass upstairs and you can do whatever you want to me!"

The only words that were processed at that moment were, "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME!"

There was no surprise; I quickly raced behind her and ran up the stairs. When I caught up, I playfully smacked her ass like I usually do when the opportunity was there. This caused her to pick up the pace and put several steps between the two of us. I was hard as a rock and it showed through my jeans. It was quite uncomfortable and I couldn't wait to free myself.

The only light that could be seen from the bedroom was the glow of the outdoor street lamps. It barely penetrated through the blinds and long curtains.

When Cara entered the room, she was already in her black lace bra. She stood by her side of the bed and end table. Then she removed the rest of her clothes. First she kicked off her shoes and socks, and shot them across the room towards her closet door on the side wall. Cara unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, pushed them down her hips and legs, and revealed a black lace matching thong.

My wife is fucking gorgeous if I do say so myself!

I stood their gawking at her as I strolled up to the doorway. I watched her shed each article of clothing. As I walked close to my wife she grabbed me by the belt and pulled me in for a deep, brief kiss before pushing me backwards. I crashed flat on the bed.

Cara grabbed my sneakers and threw them off. Next she unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jeans catching my underwear in the same motion with her thumbs that she hooked ever so slyly. It was a great move that I often used as well when undressing her. I guess she picked up a few things from me over the years.

This freed my tree trunk of a penis which was pointed straight to the heavens. She pulled the collar of my tee shirt upwards towards her, lifting me up to a ninety degree angle in the process.

I was now sitting up after being thrown down on the bed with my legs hanging off the side. Once my shirt was pulled over my head and tossed aside, she pushed me back down. I was flat on my back again, when she moved her head down towards my stomach. Cara rubbed her long brown and reddish hair along my abdomen's skin. Like a good woman, eventually she engulfed my entire dick with her mouth. Basically, her nose was pressed against my pubic bone. How this woman didn't gag is beyond me.

I felt her tongue moving in circular motions around the head quickly. She did this for several minutes. Then Cara suddenly stopped, disengaged her mouth, and ran her hair across my pubic bone while reaching around her back and unhooking that sexy black lace bra.

Cara had small milky white breasts. They were only 32As, but they were extremely perky. Her exposed nipples are light pink, pointy, and fully erect. She rubbed them across the head of my leaking, saliva moistened penis. Once her nipples were glistening with my pre-cum, she slid up my chest and made me lick them clean. I loved the taste of myself. It sends me over the edge when my wife rubs her nipples on my leaking cock and forces me to lick and clean them off.

At this point she wanted me inside her. She asked if I was ready for her. I grabbed her face and told her emphatically "NO!"

"Put it back in your mouth and finish the job."

I told her remember what you told me downstairs "... and I quote, ANYTHING YOU WANT!"

Cara made a displeased grin along with a slight huff.

She begrudgingly complied with my request, although gave no resistance to my command.

She was a tad spiteful and used a little too much teeth just to let me know this wasn't what she wanted. Especially when I was moaning and really enjoying the pleasure she provided with her lips, tongue and mouth. After a slight bite, I'd wince, and then she continued the oral ecstasy the way she always did. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

My wife continued to go down on me for a several more minutes. As usual, Cara made her way to my cleanly shaved ball sack and licked slowly. She used varying pressures with long flat tongue licks.

My God, I loved that!

With every lick down there I could feel the tip of my penis leaking pre-cum. She always kept her hand at the bottom of my shaft so it didn't float around aimlessly. I had a tendency to twitch and smack her in the face with my leaking member.

Normally, she did not appreciate that. However, tonight, I grabbed her hand that stabilized my cock and pushed it away. As soon as that happened, my dick crashed into her cheek leaving the clear ooze all over. I made matters worse by standing up and basically rubbing the head all over her lips, chin, and cheek.

Once I felt the tip was dry and all the pre-cum was on my wife's face, I grabbed Cara's hair and head which pulled her upright. We kissed for a few seconds before I threw her down on the bed like she did to me earlier. I grabbed her black lace thong at the side and ripped them in half exposing her smooth shaved pussy. I grabbed her legs, spread them apart, and pulled her closer to me. I threw her long limbs on my shoulder and drilled my tree trunk of a dick deep inside her pussy.

Building on a slow and steady pace, I could hear Cara moaning and mumbling...

"This feels so good."

"Cum inside me Chris," she muttered.

Once I heard that, I pulled out, and intentionally denied her request. She is not the only one that can be spiteful.

I jumped on the bed, straddled her body while hovered above her breasts and stroked myself to cum. She is not the only one who can be spiteful.

A few seconds later, I ejected one solid white rope. It missed her breast completely and the shot landed on her chin, lips, and part of her cheek in a diagonal line. This was followed by a second and third more forceful explosion that landed in almost the same exact spot. I fired a total of five to six payloads of cum. They flew high across her tiny tits and landed on her face perfectly before I completely expelled all my ammunition and was empty. Then I dribbled and leaked the last drops of semen on her pink nipples and in the gap between those perky 32A tits.

Once done, we looked at each other with a wry smirk.

I dismounted her and went straight to her wet vagina where I started to lick her outer lips. After several minutes of tracing them and thrusting my tongue inside her soaked slit, I headed straight for the little man in the boat. At this point her clit was standing at attention.

It was her turn to cum now. I licked her clit feverishly to try and make her burst in record time.

Up and down, side to side. I moved my tongue quickly keeping constant pressure on it. My go to move while she squirmed was to engulf her clitoral hood and suck it in before releasing it slowly and gently. I'd used my breath to lightly blow on it before applying the same quick pressure I had used before.

Cara was wetter than I ever felt her. Within a matter of seconds I heard the low audible hiss. She was gushing in my mouth. My lips and chin were drenched in her sweet tasting love juice. All is fair in love and war I guess. After all, I just unloaded a battery on her face, accidentally on purpose of course.

She laid there covered with my cum all over her face. It was a hot, white thick load that was barely sliding down her cheek, even after all of her squirming due to my pussy licking skills.

Finally she started to spasm uncontrollably with the orgasm she knew and loved. Her body violently shook up and down crashing like a wave on the ocean shore.

I have a way with my tongue and after twenty-plus years of marriage, we can both get each other off fairly quickly.

She attempted to push my head away from her clit. However, I offered resistance and did not want to disengage the applied pressure. I licked her for several extra seconds. To Cara, this felt like an eternity. Her convulsions were wild. Eventually I removed my lips to give her the relief she needed.

Once her body calmed down and came to rest, my wife sat up.

I told her "You look so hot, especially the way you are covered."

Once I said that she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me close and kissed me deeply. She made sure I tasted every drop of cum that was resting on her lips.

When we stopped our kiss, she whispered "You made a fucking mess of my face Chris, it's time to clean me up and there are no tissues. You better start licking!"

We kissed like we were teenagers making out in the back row of a movie theater again. I also made sure I licked every inch of cum off her. It was splattered on her lips, chin, and cheeks. We shared it in deep French kisses every time I licked more off her. I even made my way down her neck and lapped it off her nipples and the gap between her breasts.

Finally we both collapsed in each other's arms and laid in bed until it was time to pick up the kids.

I asked, "How about doing this again once the kids go to sleep tonight."

Cara looked at me and said "we both know how that will go later, be happy and don't ruin a great moment."

With that said... my story is over... until the next time, which unfortunately in my world will probably happen again in two or three weeks.