Priya and Tony

Story Info
Straight Indian girl finds comfort with a black butch.
3.4k words
4.2
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiapet97
Chiapet97
33 Followers

Priya had had an interesting couple years of college at UVA. Life had opened up to her in so many ways since she had left high school. There were some wonderful experiences but also some not so wonderful ones. She had moved from India with her parents in 8th grade. Her parents were very traditional and she was a very obedient and loyal daughter.

Things had changed however when she was introduced to Instagram by her friends. It started off innocently with her making an account to basically model off traditional clothing from her Aunties' Indian clothing store. Though it brought in some good attention for her Auntie, it definitely attracted the wrong type. She had many creeps sending her messages with vulgar things in them. One day a cute guy named Abdul caught her eye. He was very persistent in his messaging until one day he sort of caught the right nerve and got Priya to respond. He was dark, older guy with nice hair, very tall, and had many pictures of him with expensive cars. They had talked nicely for a while and shared their feelings for one another. Because of how traditional her parents were there was no way she would find the time to meet him. They needed to wait until she was done with high school and her parents trusted her enough to go to college in Charlottesville. She really was a wonderful student. She let nothing distract her from her school for except her boyfriend Abdul.

At 19, Priya had finally graduated and her parents were very proud. She was the most obedient daughter any parent could ever had. Though they had strong reservations about her move to Charlottesville, they believed in her. This was an exciting opportunity for Priya because she had been waiting for this moment for a long time. She was finally going to be independent and she could now start dating her boyfriend like a normal person. She really liked Abdul. He was always there to comfort her during the hard times in school. She remembered the moment they had confessed their love to one another and how they would get married someday. She imagined a beautiful wedding with Abdul moving earth and water to win her parent's over and ask to marry her.

Priya had grown to become a beautiful young woman. Many of her friends still considered her a FOB (fresh off the boat). She still had a cute Indian accent and was a bit naive about teenage life in the United States. As such she never really had many friends that were Americanized. This led her to create a very strong online relationship with Abdul. She had developed very well like many southern Indian girls. She had a nice set of breasts that were about a D but she hid them nicely with how well she dressed modestly. It was pretty hard to hide them as she had a very nice waistband. If it were not for her thin but curvy hips her butt would look small. But she definitely knew she could catch men's eyes if she wanted to. The only thing she was self conscious about was how FOB she came off. She had never had any friends that were truly Americanized.

I guess you could say she was pretty self conscious about meeting her new boyfriend for the first time. Abdul was Muslim and she was Hindu. He also seemed to come from money where her family was modest. When they texted and sometimes talked to one another, Abdul always talked with Slang and talked about things that she had no idea. It was sort of sexy having a boyfriend that seemed to know everything.

It had been a few weeks and her first encounter with Abdul was about to become a reality. She had a dorm all to herself and organized her date with Abdul. From the moment they had set up a date to meet, Abdul had become very short and demanding. He wanted to stay at an expensive hotel. She had told him before that She was not sure she wanted to lose her virginity so soon. But he had been persistent and reminded her of their love. He had even threatened to break up with her saying that she did not love him as much as he loved her, and that he was putting a lot in the line to see her.

When he had finally came the signs that it was going to be a bad visit were written when he had shown up. They had met at the hotel and he said he had forgotten his wallet. So Priya paid for his gas and the hotel stay. He had arrived in a very old car, and she had never seen that car in any of his pictures. It seemed a bit odd, but he said that they were all going through maintenance. Abdul did not seem at all like his pictures. The glamour had faded, he was definitely shorter than what he said he was. It didn't matter to her though. This 27 year old man was the guy that was always there for her. She loved him... he didn't talk much. He aggressively took her to the room and had the most impassioned sex with her. He shoved his tongue in her mouth, ripped her clothes, and was really rough. It hurt... it definitely was not at all what she thought it was going to be. There were a few moments during a kiss that she remembered why she was doing this. They loved each other...

Needless to say. Things did not workout. He had stayed in a hotel that she paid her for a week. He had cat called her to come after class and sometimes during to "make love." Whenever she brought up the fact she had classes and work to do he would always use that against her. At the end he broke things off with her. Explaining that she wasn't doing enough to stay with him, she was "astaghfirullah." Basically that she had seduced him, and that he could not have children with a none believer.

Her soul was broken her Freshmen year and she found a disgust for men that she took with her through Sophmore year. At this time she had started making friends with American girls, both white and black who taught her to have fun and how to dress cute. Her friends thought she was very beautiful and wanted to help bring it back out in her.

After her Sophmore year was over, she went back home. She had missed her family, however life had continued without her. Her parents tried to spend as much time with her as they could but they were busy with their own jobs and trying to marry her brother off to another traditional Indian family. She took this opportunity to get a job as a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings. She really needed to save money for expenses that her scholarships were not covering.

Being a waitress at the Buffalo Wild Wings was a very different experience. Priya had become more Americanized with her friends. As such she new a little bit about sports and even how to put on makeup. This was definitely something she needed to do in order to wait tables in this restaurant. She depended on her looks to get good tips.

As a waitress she had made lots of friends on the team including an older black woman who's name was Tony. It wasn't her real name but she was a tall, black woman with some weight. She had a Tom boy appearance which allowed her to talk with the guys casually. She was a bigger woman with dreadlocks, and tattoos but also had a soft side to her. She was both a hostess and security for the restaurant whenever a customer got a little rowdy with the waitresses. Ironically, she was also very flirtatious. She sort of joked about how hot a waitress was or how she would really like to go with one of them. They all liked her but we were also very straight.

One night Priya and the other girls were having a busy night. This one table was full of young men starring at the waitresses and saying nasty things. Priya tried to ignore them, but it just seemed as they asked for more drinks and the more they ignored the nasty things the young men were saying that they would get more nasty.

Suddenly, one of the drunk young men grabbed Priya by the arm. "Where the fuck is my drink?" He then pushed her and slapped her behind. "Move that little ass or I'll fuck a bitch up."

Priya had started to get scared and regretted getting this job. Tony marched with haste at the table, grabbed the guy and dragged him towards the front door. "That's not how you treat a lady! You know better than that! I don't ever want to see you here again." She gave a cold stare to The rest of the young men at the table. "Pay your bill and get the fuck out!" They seemed frozen with fear at this powerful woman. She then took two steps toward them and they grabbed what was in their pockets and ran out.

Priya had gone to the back. She was done tonight. She had never been treated like that in her life. She was the only one in the back until the door opened. Tony slowly walked towards her.

"Sorry hun. I'm sorry how you were treated tonight. I'll never let that happen to you again. Please don't leave here. I like you working here."

Tony took a seat right next to her and Priya tried to wipe anything from her face that made it look Like she cried. "Thank you Tony. Really... I'm just not sure I can deal with something like that again. I think I hate men for sure."

Tony took her hand and put a folded stash of money in her hands. "This is what was left after they payed the bill." Tony pulled Priya's hands to her chest. "Please don't leave. We need you. I need you."

Priya tried to push the money away.

"Take the money! Well deserved... especially after deal with that lot."

Priya smiled, "this is too much money, you deserve some of this too. Seriously... take half. I can't thank you enough."

Tony looked into Priya's eyes. "Well if you insist on thanking me... then can you repay the favor?"

Priya gave her another smile. "Of course."

Tony closed Priya's hands with the money. "Keep this... stay here... let me take you out tomorrow night."

Priya was very grateful for what Tony did. "Alright! One date!" Priya giggled.

"Good! Pick me up after my shift." Tony got up and walked out to the floor.

Priya suddenly realized what she agreed to. Was this a real date?

Tomorrow had come and Priya had been thinking about her date all night. When Tony had stood up for her she was pretty turned on. Wait was she a lesbian? That can't be, she thought guys were hot. She he never looked at another woman in that way. So why was last night different... she had never had someone stand up for her before. In her own way, Tony was attractive... In her own way. She was brave and strong... but most of all. She cared...

She spent the afternoon getting her hair done and her nails. After that she went to Marshals and looked for an outfit. It was almost instinctively that she went out to look beautiful for her date. Maybe she just wanted to be cute. Maybe she was slightly pondering at Tony's intentions. She stopped her thoughts... first thing is first. She would need to find something to wear. She found a nice sexy orange crop top that allowed her breasts to show very nice cleavage and cut low to show her nice belly. The color complimented her dusky skin tone. Next she found a nice short jean skirt with laces. Next she bought a nice pair of heals that would make her 5'6 instead of 5'3. Before she went to the counter she went to the jewelry section and picked out a nice golden waist chain.

What was she doing she thought. Maybe she was curious to know what kind of date Tony wanted if she could have everything her way. This was a way of telling Tony to be bold. She dressed and put her other clothes in her backpack. She could not come home looking like this. She definitely needed these clothes close by.

It was getting late now and Tony's shift was almost over. Priya again pondered at all the cheeky things that Tony had said to all the girls and guys about the girls during her time there. They all took them as jokes, but part of her wanted her to mean all those things to her tonight. As she thought about Tony's ebony hands on hers the other night she could almost feel it. She was getting wet. She imagined Tony's bear hands moving up her bear legs. She didn't remember the last time she had feelings like this. It was probably before she met her boyfriend a couple years ago.

It was dark now, as she drove past the BWW with her white BMW, she could see The solid figure of Tony slouching and waiting for her. She opened the Priya's car door. "Good evening hun..." Tony stopped herself before drinking the whole sight in front of her. "Jesus... you look absolutely beautiful."

Priya blushed. "Thanks, where should we go?"

"Let's first have dinner at that Thai restaurant."

As Priya drove her car toward their destination, Tony had asked questions about her day and family. It was odd to have someone listen to her, and she really enjoyed the company. As she told Tony about her day, she could tell that her audience was looking her up and down and smiling... and nodding. She wasn't sure if Tony was even listening to her. But she did a good Job pretending.

When they got to the restaurant they had a couple drinks and waited for their dinner. It was a nice evening. Tony had told Priya about her dating life, and how she came out and how things had been for her. Priya in return told Tony about the man she loved and how he had used her. Tony seemed to be taken back, surprised and shocked that anyone could do something to such a beautiful person. After several drinks... the restaurant slowly became a club.

"Do you want to dance with me beautiful?" Tony's voice became louder as the beat of the music started to play. Tony tried to pull Priya's to the floor but she resisted.

"Come on! Please! You'll have so much fun I promise!"

Priya starred at the table as Tony was still holding her hand.

"Do you trust me?"

Priya looked up at the tall ebony figure and smiled. She gulped down her last drink and joined Tony on the floor.

Priya had never been clubbing before. However her body responded to it naturally. Of Course having Tony with her really helped. She was getting lost with the beat and Tony controlling her body. It was like making love... Tony's rough hands were all over her body and Priya was lost in ecstasy. She felt free, she felt liberated, she felt safe... she took a moment to look at the disco ball with all the lights... and then she found Tony's tall form staring at her. Tony was making love to her with her eyes the whole time... Tony wanted her... Priya wanted her. She stared into Tony's eyes. She was in love again. Priya reached up to touch Tony's face... Tony's lips slowly came for hers...

Priya suddenly turned her head. The stares from across the room dragged her to reality. It was unsafe now. What was she doing?

Priya stormed out of the restaurant towards the car. Tony pursued her.

"Wait Priya! Stop!"

Priya was embarrassed. She didn't take anytime to stop. As she opened the door she looked at Tony with serious eyes.

"I don't know what happened in there!" Priya's hands were above her waist as she looked frantic and confused.

"It's okay Priya. It's what happens when people are attracted to one another. And I like you. I like you a lot."

Priya put her hands on her hips. "I am not a lesbian!" She appeared like she was about to cry.

"Alright alright alright!" Tony wanted to settle Priya down. "It was just a mistake. Relax. Let's go home. Could you just drop me off at BWW?"

Priya started to calm down as she folded her arms. "Yeah... yeah... let me drive you back. I'm sorry. Let's just forget this."

It was very dark now. It was very quite... Tony glanced at Priya. She looked worried... she looked so beautiful. She couldn't let the night end like this. She finally broke the silence.

"Go through there! That'll get us to the main road faster."

It was a neighborhood under construction that was closed off. But you could see it was easier to go through this then wait at the light. The only problem is that is was closed off by cones. However one could easily maneuver through them.

"But we can't." Priya responded as she looked at The entrance.

"Don't worry hun, I do this all the time. Just turn off your lights so we don't get caught."

As they drove through, Tony suddenly spoke. "Omg, can you please stop the car? I might have forgotten..." Tony was touching all her pockets looking for something.

Priya stopped the car and put it on park. "What is it. Did you forget something?"

Tony stopped what she was doing. Starred at Priya deep in her eyes with lust. It was probably just a minute... but it felt like a lifetime for both of them. Priya knew that Tony wanted to say something but couldn't, so she broke the silence. "Ton..." she was cut off as Tony went in for the kiss. Tony turned off the car. Tony tasted Priya's lips. Priya resisted until Tony's tongue parted her lips. The she embraced it as she almost swallowed Tony's big tongue." Priya was kissing Tony back passionately. The sounds of their sloppy kisses could Be heard in the silence and darkness of the car in the night. It was getting Priya really wet. Tony in return had a hunger for this girl. She wanted to devour this beautiful girl. Her big lips traveled down her neck and Priya started squealing.

As soon as Tony traveled down her neck and saw her cleavage in that sexy crop top she didn't hesitate. She pulled the top down and took one of her breasts in her mouth. Priya gave a loud shriek and pulled on Tony's locks. It hurt at first but the taste of Priya's body numbed the pain. It encouraged her to suck on her breast more intently. Priya realized she was pulling on her locks but needed to hold on to something as the sensation was too much to bear. She grabbed cradled Tony's head as she fed her. She was moaning and shrieking as her heals fell off her feet.

Tony saw her legs spread and moved her right hand underneath her skirts and moved her cute underwear aside. She started to run the girls cute clit.

"Omg... OMG." Priya shouted. Tony was now on top of her girl now. She slid one of her fingers in and out of Priya as she slid into ecstasy. Priya's breasts were being devoured as now there was a second finger inside her. "Fuck me Tony! I'm your girl!"

"I love you Priya!" Tony suddenly put a third finger inside her... Priya brought her head forward to meet Tony's face. She moaned into Tony's mouth... "I love you!"

Priya and Tony kissed and fed each other moans of ecstasy while Tony finger fucked Priya's pussy. Tony glanced at her breasts again and devoured them again with aggression. Priya's body suddenly tensed for a whole minute and orgasmed as she screamed of pleasure.

Priya pulled her crop top back up and laid on her seat as Tony's head laid on her chest. Both enjoying the moonlight and afterglow of what just had transpired. Tony moved her head to look at her.

"Want to come to my apartment?"

Chiapet97
Chiapet97
33 Followers