Priya Aunty

Story Info
Story of an aunty's sex.
2.2k words
3.6
29.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya Aunty

Hi,

Her name is Priya & she's 30yrs of age, she has massive big boobs and she also has a big round ass. She will look very admiring to everyone. Her husband was working at MNC. His nature of job was very busy scheduled with his life. One weekend, my uncle and his family came to our home to spend the day. That evening, everyone was watching a movie on TV. At that time, Priya aunty went to our kitchen. I also went to the kitchen to have some water. I was very much excited watching the scene.

She was adjusting her sari, and I saw her big boobs covered with blouses alone and her sexy huge navel clearly visible. Her navel was looking damn sexy, and it's bigger.

So imagine how big it was.

I was stunned watching that. She asked me what I wanted without covering her sari and her sexy parts. I replied "I came to have some water". She helped me to take the tumbler. I drank the water and came back to the drawing room.

Everything looked normal after that moment. After that day I dreamed about her and I spent many masturbation sessions thinking of her sexy boobs, navel and ass. I'm waiting for next weekend to see her beautiful body and damn furious face.

I spent a lot of time with her after that and we both become friendly after a few days; she used to call me on phone and we have long chatted on the phone except sex.

Days passed by, after some days my uncle came to my home as usual and said he had bought a new computer for his home use. He also requested me to teach the basics of computers and the internet to his wife Priya.

I was thrilled to hear the words from his mouth, I was waiting for that and I eagerly said "Yes uncle".

He told me to come on every Sunday afternoon only she will be free and no need of taking care of her kid because her kid will be in her sister's home. I was thrilled, and I was waiting for the Sunday.

On Sunday, I went to her home at 2pm (approx); I knocked on the door; she opened the door with a smile on her face and she invited me inside. She guided me to the bedroom where the computer was present and she told me she will be back in 30 mins after completing the food preparation. I switched on the computer and connected to the internet; I downloaded some sample porn movies and Indian actresses nude photos from a site and I was also watching some nude photos to get myself prepared for the warmup.

After 30mins she came back to the room wearing a yellow cotton saree with a red blouse, because it was a boiling climate.

I was watching her sexy body from top to bottom. She sat right to me in front of the monitor. I can see her cleavage clearly. I couldn't take my eyes off that site, so I taught her the basics of computers and how to work with a desktop.

I was sitting to her left, while reaching the mouse towards my right I touched her boobs accidentally and intentionally many times, but she said nothing about this act.

Unfortunately, I opened a nude photo page, but she didn't react anyway at all. This gave me courage to go further and I again intentionally opened the page again and this time she didn't get angry and she asked an innocent question whether the internet also has these kinds of things.

I was thrilled with her question, because I expected a different type of reaction from her. I answered her the details of internet, and I played the sample fucking movie to her.

She was stunned watching the movie; she is not taking her eyes off of that. Now I touched her thighs, which were covered with the sari. She was not reacting at all and still she is watching the movie. Then I pressed her boobs softly above her sari. She is responding to me by moving her boobs towards the front.

I got enough courage, and I removed the front part of her sari and I pressed the boobs hard. She moaned now; I was very nervous about it. I unhooked her blouse and bra and I removed it to see her huge boobs; I was very much excited to see her naked big sized boobs.

Her nipples were very huge black and erect nipples. By seeing this, my dick went to its extreme.

I sucked her big boobs, half of the boobs went into mouth and I bit her nipple many times. This made her so excited, and she replied to me very well. I sucked the one boob and squeezed the other boob with my hand.

Suddenly she stopped me and went to the front home to lock the door which was just closed I turned off the computer, because it's unnecessary at this moment.

She is standing half nude in front of me. Now I told her to remove the sari, and she obeyed my words like a servant. She is with her red petticoat alone now.

I went forward to her, and I again sucked her massive breasts. She caught my hair, and she is pressing my head towards her boobs very hard and enjoying the pain of sucking and biting the milk pots.

Now I concentrated on her lips. I placed a hot kiss on her beautiful lips and I sucked her lips and her tongue. She closed her eyes and, enjoying the pleasure now, she stopped for a moment and said "I want to talk to you".

I said "ok", for that and I began pressing her boobs continuously.

She requested me that to don't tell this thing to anyone, and she said "I'm very much depressed in sex for a long time, when the moment I saw you, I planned to have sex with you and I had the intentions on you, while I saw you in your kitchen."

Her husband is very much interested in making money only and he is not looking after her sexual feelings. I consoled her and said "I will take care of her sexual feelings and I will be like your husband". After hearing this she got thrilled and kissed on my head.

I became more excited after this and I played very hard with her. I removed her petticoat also, and she was wearing a brown panty. She guided her panties down and I saw her big love hole, which I have never seen in porn sites as well. It was covered with some hair on it and looked so gorgeous.

It was looking so fresh, like a young girl rarely fucked pussy. My rod became so hot after seeing this and I planted a kiss on her pussy, I licked her pussy hardly.

I separated her pussy lips and licked deep inside her pussy, and she pressed my head hard on her hole. I inserted my finger into her hole and fingered fuck her; she responded me by making loud moans and by biting her lovely lips. I went a little up and concentrated on her very huge, sexy navel. I licked her navel and kissed it very hard. She is very busy with pressing her own boobs with her lovely hands, and making erotic sounds.

She got up and asked me to remove of my clothes; I obeyed her I removed by shirt; she came near me and opened my pant zip and led my pant down. I'm standing with my underwear alone and she is enjoying me watching my rod inside my underwear.

She opened my underwear and took my tool in her hand; she sucked my cleanly shaved hot rod; she bit my head mildly and moved her hand up and down on my tool; she sucked hard and gave me a nice blow job. After some strokes I ejaculated my sperms on her mouth.

She eagerly drank my hot juices fully and cleaned my rod with her beautiful lips. That made me feel like anything and I enjoyed the pleasure very much.

I stopped her, and I told her to lie on the bed and I again concentrated on her pussy by licking hard and finger fucking. She moaned loudly and said "I'm cumming now."

She cummed a vast amount, and I licked her juices fully as she did with me. She had a very good cum. It's the time to have a full pleasure of sex now, I fucked her hard now. I asked her to spread her legs wide, and I came closer to her love hole. I rubbed my dick on her pussy and it aroused her a lot; she opened her pussy using her fingers, and that entered to me.

She looked tight inside, and I didn't give up. I full pressured her hole and inserted it hard on her. She is crying and moaning in pain and her fingers making marks on my back.

I began slowly, and she was responding to me by taking her body very close to me and having a full dick inside her hot, sexy hole. She requested me to go faster and faster inside her and I made it fast enough. Her body was moving up and down and she was pressing my ass towards her, her boobs were swinging up and down.

I enjoyed that scene very much, and this continued for sometime and I said "I'm going to blast now", she requested me fill her tight hole with my hot juices and I wasn't worried about her pregnancy at all. I cummed on her tight hole and she made huge moans and pressed my whole body on her. She took her legs up and allowed the juice to fill her pussy. I didn't take my tool outside and slept on her and kissed her lips for a long time.

Me and Priya felt exhausted after having a very long session of sex, and she said to me to have some food for refreshment and we can have another session of sex after that.

I got up, and I relaxed for a while and followed her to the kitchen to have food. We both were roaming nude all around the home that full day. I enjoyed seeing her nude, and her boobs and ass were swinging here and there while walking. I commented about this and she loved that comment. She shook her boobs and ass more now.

She gave me some milk and some snacks; I had them and I poured some milk on my boobs. The milk is dripping on her boobs and I sucked the milk from boobs. I told her to lie down; I filled her navel and pussy with some honey and I licked the honey on her navel and pussy.

Her navy can hold at least 100ml of honey and I did a terrific job by sucking that. After sometime, I had that food and pressed her big round ass from her back and licked her ass flesh.

I willed fuck on her asshole and expressed my wish to her. She was exited by hearing this and replied I never experienced before with her husband.

I explained how to have pleasure on her back, and she was keen to hear those words. I told her to lie on the dining table and she opened her legs wide open. My tool again raised up by seeing her back pose. I licked her ass hole and spread my saliva all over her hole and I lubricated well. She enjoyed that and her moan spread all over the room; I inserted my middle finger into her hole, and she screamed in pain. I fingered her ass hole slowly. Now I took some butter from the fridge and applied it all over her hole and also on my dick for easy penetration. She was very much excited about this.

She lifted and opened her legs wide open by laying on the table. Then I slowly inserted my dick in her asshole. It was tight and I could not go further.

She was screaming in pain, but I was not in the position of giving up, and I pushed my dick hard over her asshole.

Priya got my dick fully inside her hole after some strokes, then I moved my dick slowly. She enjoyed that moment very much. I made hard strokes on her ass as she makes pleasant sounds, "Make fast" and I made faster. Now I was ready for a cum on her ass hole that time I didn't ask her permission, I poured my hot juices on her hole.

I took out my tool, and I licked the overflow from her asshole with my tongue. She moaned with pleasure and kissed on my lips passionately; I sucked her huge boobs again.

And we had sex till 6 evening, I had a wonderful time with her. After finishing the session, she was thrilled and thanked me for the pleasure given by me and I had a lot of sex after that day. I came back home full of satisfaction and joy, and she became closer to me.

I want her to be pregnant because of me and enjoy sucking milk from her big boobs.

Thanks.

Don't forget to rate this story guys.