All Comments on 'Priyamani: The Seductress'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good one. Lacks emotional bond between yadurappa and mani. A bit repetitive scenes considering your previous stories.

Cucks in your stories are forever cucked to the point where its doubtful whether the wife has any feelings for the husband. Cuckold by birth was your best one according to me. Hope you can continue that.

And if you are interested, do try cuckquean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ignore all the Negative feedback vyasa. This might be the best story i have ever read on this plateform. 5/5 you knocked it out of the park by the cast, colour and the vigour of the bull angle. Hats off to you only if we can enjoy another part of it. Maybe in between the pregnancies and them both diving deep in much darker acts. Maybe even a lil bit of beastility. Ohh i would pay good money to write you the next one. Please 🥺 write another part

great lovergreat loverabout 2 years ago

I don't understand these commenters. I have cuckolded a couple of men in my time and they were willing to be cuckolded. It was a joy for these men to see their partners serviced by me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Vyasya i have read all your stories. They are such good cuckold stories. They've given me and I am sure so many others much joy and satisfaction. Thank you very much for writing and posting.

AuthenticitymattersAuthenticitymattersalmost 2 years ago

I feel that the story could have come out better if drafted mixing 3rd person and 1st person. I think when one reads a story. In a cuckold, there is a side of husband, wife and the other man but somehow I felt the story is more leaned towards husband.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Indeed a very intense story. Seems like Brahmin women are born sluts. Getting fucked by 3 virile men on a daily basis is not any ordinary woman's cup of tea. I supposed god gave them all that beauty and youth to appease such virile men. Wish author had published more chapters as the story is quite intense and seemed like an ordeal spanning 2 decades.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow oh wow! What an amazing way to start the weekend by running into two of the hottest stories written about Brahmins. If the aryan invasion has given anything meaningful then it is the Brahmins or should I say Brahmin women. Anyone can transgress but people take notice when women do and no one can resist tales of adulterous Brahmin women.

I ran into the Deeksha and Priyamana stories and found both of them immensely enjoyable. Both of these are intense and rather elaborate for it to be entirely true. Ghosh I wish it were entirely true though. I could imagine actress Priyamani in this story and the actress Lakshmi Rai in Deeksha story; although author chose actress Deeksha seth I feel only Lakshmi Rai qualifies as only her face and body has SLUT written all over her.

Write more of the slutty adventures. A lot of Priyamani's story has been glossed over. I am sure there are more details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...