Priya's College Medical Examination

Story Info
Priya undergoes a mandatory group medical examination.
804 words
3.25
9.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after the last term exams, during the latter half of March, in Bangalore, and the hot summer had just set in. Priya and her fellow classmates were directed into a classroom which had turned out to be a makeshift medical examination room. There was a feeling of nervousness as well as anticipation around among the peers as it was going to be a group medical examination. It was a procedure that happened every year for the batch that passed out and it was Priya's turn this year. 

There were a couple of nurses present along with a lady doctor to proceed with the examination when Priya and a group of six of her classmates stepped into the room.

"Remove your shoes, socks and your uniform," the nurse instructed, her voice lacked any means of emotion.

They all started looking at each other with anxiousness, before they started complying one by one. Priya bent down and unlaced her black school shoes and removed them off her feet. Next came the socks revealing imprints of the elastic bands on her delicate ankles.

Priya stood up and looked around. Waited for a second and started unbuttoning her white blouse one by one. The shirt fell off her shoulders revealing the delicate curve of her collar bones and her white camisole. Next came the blue pleated skirts.  She slowly unclasped it and let go as it pooled around her feet. She bent down and picked it to keep it aside along with her rest of the clothing. She stood there hands across her torso, in her camisole and undergarments. Her classmates, too similarly  attired now, stood in silence and embarrassment with arms across their fronts.

The nurse's voice, still had no emotions, cut through uneasy silence. "Remove your camisoles as well, please."

Again they all exchanged glances at each other before slowly moving their hands to slide off their camisoles. 

Their arms crossed their torsos instinctively. 

"Next, please step here for the eye examination" instructed the nurse. 

Priya moved forward having taken a deep breath. Amidst the summer she could feel the coldness of the tiled floor beneath her bare feet. 

 "Look straight ahead," the doctor instructed Priya as she stood infront of the doctor.

Priya's eyes fixed on a spot on the wall behind as the doctor used a torch to inspect her eyes.

"Can you follow my finger?" the doctor inquired.

Priyas eyes moved accordingly along with the doctor's fingers.

Next she got her ears and nose checked by the doctor quickly and everything seemed good.

Then the doctor moved to her neck, with her fingers probing along the jawline and down to her neck up until her collarbones. Next she cuffed a strap around Priya's arm and inflated it to check her blood pressure. 

"Seems good" the doctor quipped.

Next the nurse came towards Priya to take her to the chest X-ray in the adjacent room.

"Now, please remove your bra," the nurse instructed.

Priya stood in silence with her cheeks turning red. Slowly she unclasped the hooks and handed the discarded bra over to the nurse. She stood embarrassed with arms across her breasts.

The nurse held onto priyas shoulders firmly and positioned her chest against the cold metal plates and arms away from her body side on. She could feel the coldness in her bare skin as she stood exposed completely except for her panty. 

"Breathe normally and relax," the nurse called her down as she proceeded with taking the X-ray.  

Next it was time for a breast exam. She sat on a stool before the doctor. Her hands were placed above her head exposing her front completely. The doctor moved her fingers methodically over Priya's tender flesh checking for anything irregardless. She also gently squeezed her nipples and it was done quickly.

"Temperature, please," the nurse stated, holding up a thermometer. Priya opened her mouth and held onto the thermometer for a couple of minutes before the nurse took the reason and it happened to be normal. 

The final hurdle of the examination was a quick examination of the rear. 

"Please bend over and rest your hands on the examination table," the doctor quipped in a calm voice.

Priya complied as she turned her back to the doctor and bent herself forward. 

She could feel the doctor holding onto the waistband of her panties and pulling it in one go down to her knees baring her completely. A gloved finger or two started probing her rear, having gotten inserted gently with the help of a cold gel. She clenched her teeth as the probe went ahead for a few more seconds. She could feel the tightness inside her before the fingers came off after what felt like an eternity and Priya was asked to put back her clothes on.