Prize Bull Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's why I expect that you will trust that if I give you an instruction, you will follow it right away and know it's for your own good. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Dara."

"Good, spread your legs a little wider then," I ordered, noting that he complied more quickly this time. I passed behind him again, trailing my hand down his face, down the side of his neck, across his nipples and down his hard, muscled stomach as I did so, feeling him through the thin material of his t-shirt. I knelt behind him again and spread his ass cheeks. He made a noise deep in his throat, but stifled whatever protest he had started to make.

"I just need to make sure I didn't hurt you anywhere with the paddle," I said, before forming my lips into an O and blowing lightly on his puckered anus. It tightened as the cool air passed over it. I quickly licked my thumb and ran it down the crack of his tight butt, pausing slightly at the little hole. I planned to spend much more time there in the near future and wanted to get Travis used to my touch. Another stifled groan came from his throat. I stood up and walked around him again, noticing that his cheeks were redder than I had ever seen them. "Everything looks just fine. Now, I want to check your little guy. I'm afraid my jeans may have been a bit rough on him."

Travis's hands flew in front of him and a "You really don't..." slipped from his lips before he stopped himself, dropping his hands and remaining silent. He was flaccid. I knelt down, pushing my dark brown hair away from my face as I took on a concerned tone. "Well, he looks fine. You haven't had any pain today?"

"No, Miss Dara," he said hopefully, as if perhaps he would escape with just a question and a quick visual check.

"Have you touched yourself today, Travis?"

"What, what do you mean?" he stammered out.

"I mean, did you masturbate? Did you touch your penis and make yourself come?"

"No, Miss Dara!" He sounded pleased, thinking that was the right answer.

"Oh, that's too bad then," I said sadly. "We don't really know if you have any chafing or soreness." I made my voice bright and cheery. "But that's all right, I'll just check you myself and then you can go on home." His eyes grew wide like a deer caught in the headlights, but he didn't move as I wrapped my hand around his shaft and stroked him until his cock grew to its full not-quite-seven inches in my hand. "Does that hurt at all?"

"No, no, no, Miss Dara. It doesn't hurt." He could barely get the words out, and he had closed his eyes tightly and clenched his hands into fists. I wondered if I should make him come right then or wait until later. I let go of his shaft, running my fingers lightly all over the corona.

"And what about this? Any tenderness at all here?"

"No ma'am," he panted out the words. "It's fine."

"I'm just not sure. Perhaps you should orgasm for me just to make sure you are okay." His eyes were open wide again. "I don't want to embarrass you," I lied, "but I also want to make sure you are okay." I wrapped my hand around his shaft again and began stroking slowly.

"Miss Dara," he said tentatively, "I could do that when I go home, touch myself until I come, I mean. And call and tell you that it's all okay." I stopped stroking.

"Is that what you'd prefer, Travis? I want you to feel comfortable." In fact, I planned to make him feel very uncomfortable in the very near future, but I wanted him well attached to me first.

"Yes, Miss Dara. I'll do it as soon as I get home and then call you and let you know." The words rushed out of him.

"All right then, if you promise to call as soon as you are done," I said, finally releasing his cock from my grip.

"I will Miss Dara, I will." Travis's relief was palpable. The embarrassment would return later, when he actually had to call me, I thought.

"Okay then. It's 10 minutes home for you, so I'll expect a phone call no later than one hour from now. Scoot along home." He pulled up his pants and fairly raced out the door.

I sank back in the couch, pushing my leggings and panties down as soon as I heard Travis's truck pull away. I was dripping with excitement, from Travis's warm manly smell, the feel of his rock-hard erection filling my hand, the feeling of power and control. I didn't even bother with a vibrator, just circled my clit quickly, feeling my slickness coat the hard button as one fantasy after another flitted through my mind, Travis over my knee again for a paddling, Travis between my legs licking me, Travis's cock in my mouth, my mouth that was open now in a wide O as my orgasm surged over me, waves of electricity crackling through my cunt as I sat up, rigid with the intensity of it, then fell back again, spent.

Travis called me with just one minute left in his hour, his voice sounding quiet and tense. "Miss Dara, everything went fine."

"Oh good, Travis. I just need to ask you a few questions and give you some instructions for tomorrow before I let you go. Did you touch yourself lying down or standing up?"

A silence on the phone. He hadn't expected this. But he complied. His submission was deepening quickly. "Lying down, on the bed."

"And how long did it take until you had an orgasm?"

"Um, I didn't look at the clock, but just a few minutes. Maybe three minutes."

"I see. Is that about the same time that it normally takes?"

"What?" he asked, stalling. There was no doubt he had heard the question.

"I asked, is that the same amount of time it normally takes for you to orgasm when you masturbate? Or was it shorter or longer?"

"Um, it was quicker than usual." I smiled wickedly at his answer. I imagine it was, my sweet boy, I thought, after I rubbed you halfway to orgasm here in my living room.

"Wonderful. That all seems fine, then. I'll take care of the morning chores as usual tomorrow, but I'll need you in in the mornings and the evenings after the new cows arrive. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Miss Dara. I can be there in the mornings."

"Good. When you come in tomorrow, milk the cows first. Then take the next eight stalls down from the ones that are already filled and get them ready for the new animals. Prepare them exactly as you would the other stalls after you clean them out. After that you can finish your usual chores."

"Okay, Miss Dara."

"Good night, Travis. Sweet dreams, and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night, Miss Dara."

When I came home the next afternoon, there was a package from the seamstress I had found online to make part of Travis's new uniform. I already had t-shirts, jackets, and sweatshirts with the farm's logo, but I had wanted something special for his pants, and it wasn't exactly something I could have explained to our small town's tailor. I would wait until after the new cows arrived to get him wearing his uniform. I carried the package into the house and went upstairs to change. Stripping out of the scrubs I'd worn to work, I had a quick pee, brushed my shoulder-length brown hair, applied a bit of fresh mascara and eyeliner around my dark brown eyes, and put on a touch of shiny lip gloss. I pulled on a soft cotton top that clung to my every curve and a knee-length cotton jersey skirt that did the same for my bottom half. Finally, I took off my plain cotton underpants and put on a pair of silky panties, then rubbed my legs top to bottom with body lotion. Slipping my feet into a pair of black cowboy boots, I walked down to the barn.

Travis was hard at work, as usual. He heard me come in and gave me a crooked smile. His handsomeness struck me again. I wanted to run my hands through that halo of curls, press my lips against his soft full ones and kiss him deeply, but it wasn't time for that yet. Instead, I took a seat at the work table and called the broker who would be buying my new cows at auction. We discussed what I was looking for, what I was willing to pay, and when I wanted the cows delivered before hanging up. As we talked, I watched Travis work, noting what I would be punishing him for. The punishment was already planned; I merely needed the pretext, and he made it easy for me.

"I'm about done Miss Dara, do you want to check things over before I go?"

"I don't think I need to check things over, Travis." I called, watching him relax, but then I added, "I can see the problem from right here. Take the paddle out of the first cabinet and join me over here." Travis's cheeks flushed and he looked dejected, but he grabbed the paddle and came right away.

"Here you go, Miss Dara," he said, handing it to me, without looking me in the face. I put it down on the table for a moment.

"Travis, the cows and the equipment all look fine. I see you bedded in the new stalls like I asked. But you know I like things cleaner and tidier than your average barn. Part of why I hired you is you seemed to share my same high standards."

"I do, ma'am. I do," he interrupted. I ignored him and continued.

"There's a broom hanging at the end of each row of stalls for a reason, so there isn't loose straw everywhere, getting tracked all over the place and spreading dirt. As we've discussed, clean cows are healthy cows. Now, I know the stray bits of straw get pushed under the grates of the stalls from the cows moving around, but there's no reason why there should be straw in front of the stalls that haven't even been filled yet."

Travis turned to look. "You're right, Miss Dara. I should have seen that," he said quietly. He breathed deeply. "I'm ready for my consequence."

I stood up and caressed his cheek. "I'm proud of you, Travis. It takes a strong man to admit he's made a mistake. Same consequence as before, but it will be a few more swats. I think 12 might get you focused."

"With pants or without, ma'am?" he asked, a hint of fear in his voice, but perhaps also hope that I would let him leave his pants on.

"You go from being a strong man to being a silly boy so quickly, Travis! Take your pants and underwear off quickly now and let's finish up so you can go home," I chided him, noting with pleasure that the blush returned to his cheeks. But he complied, stepping quickly out of his boots, pants and boxers and standing almost naked next to me, wearing just a long-sleeved t-shirt.

I sat down on the chair and ever so slowly began pulling the fabric of my skirt up higher and higher. Travis watched me, transfixed, as I raised my skirt to where he could see the dark plum color of my satin panties. His cock jerked a few times as it became erect as he watched. I patted my lap and noted with pleasure that he lay down across my legs almost immediately, bracing his hands on the floor. Really, it was almost criminal how easily he was submitting to me. "Lift up," I ordered, grasping his penis and stroking it with my hand. He gasped loudly, but before he could resist, I had pulled him down and pinned his cock firmly between my thighs. "Travis, always remember that I give you consequences as a way to improve you, not to hurt you. I hope you noticed I didn't wear jeans. I didn't want to cause you any unnecessary pain. Isn't this more comfortable than the last time?" I purred, moving my legs slightly so the soft skin of my thighs rubbed against him.

"Yes, ma'am, thank you, ma'am," he managed to choke out.

I reached down below and ran the tips of my manicured nails all over the tip of his cock, which hung between my thighs. "All right then, everything seems to be situated," I said as he twitched and breathed in sharply as the sensations rocketed through his body. "Just spread your legs a bit wider, Travis. I don't want you falling off my lap onto the floor."

"Ma'am?"

"You heard me. Now you've been behaving so nicely. Don't start causing trouble now. Just spread your legs so you are nice and stable."

Travis took a deep breath and shuffled his feet apart.

"I still don't feel like you are in a stable spot." With my hands on my hips, I guided him a little closer to me, noting as I did that his erection was dragging across the soft skin of my thighs.

"That's better, but lift up now, I need to get you back in position." I could feel the hardness of him between my thighs. Travis lifted up, giving me an excuse to grasp him tightly and stroke him a few times before pulling him back down and trapping his cock between my thighs again. A few moans escaped his lips.

"Now Travis," I spoke smoothly and evenly, hoping he couldn't feel the pounding in my chest, "We said 12 good swats with the paddle. I'm going to go in groups of three to make sure you are okay. Like before, I want you to count each one. But, because there are more, I'll take a break between each group of three if you need it. Just let me know, okay. Lift your bottom up, and we'll get started."

"Ma'am?"

"Stop stalling, Travis! You heard me. Lift that bottom up!" When he did, I grinned with delight. With his cock trapped between my thighs, his skin was pulled down around his cockhead. When he pushed down to get away from the blow, it would be as if I were stroking him. It was so much better than just having him across my lap. I leaned across him to grab the paddle from the table, pressing my breasts against him as I did. With his t-shirt and my thin cotton top, with no bra, he could surely feel my hardness of my nipples, which were like little rocks, tight with my arousal.

Grabbing the paddle, I brought it down with a swift THWACK across his backside. "One," he choked out, and, as I had suspected, swung his hips down, pulling the skin of his cock tightly back in the other direction as he pushed down toward my thighs.

"Bottom up, Travis," I instructed calmly. He lifted, then sunk back onto my lap again.

"Bottom UP, Travis!" more firmly this time. I only wished he were higher on my lap so that his sliding cock would rub up against my cunt.

THWACK! "Two!" Again the down and up motion, then down and back up again, his hard, sweet cock rubbing between my thighs before he returned to position. THWACK! "Three, Miss Dara," he cried out.

"There, there, little one, let's take a break," I soothed, rubbing my skin across his pink ass cheeks. "Are you sure you can take all 12? There are nine more to go. Maybe you aren't strong enough?"

"I can do it, Miss Dara, I can. I won't let you down. I promised to take my consequence," he almost pleaded, "but don't stop after the next three. I can take it. Just keep going. As soon as I get my... my... my..." he was struggling to get the word out, his cheeks flushing red with embarrassment, "As soon as I get my bottom up, just give me the next strike. I can take it."

"Are you sure? Maybe it's too much for you. . ."

"No, ma'am. It's not too much. I can do it."

"All right then, I'll trust you to know your limits and tell me if you need a break."

THWACK! "Four!" THWACK! "Five." THWACK! "Six." It continued, with a break between each stroke for Travis to drop away from the leather-wrapped paddle, raise up, drop back, and raise up, essentially fucking my thighs. I wondered if he would come before I could finish. I didn't pause after six, continuing the paddling full-strength through the seventh, eighth, and ninth blows. Travis's counts were almost cries now, but still he raised his ass to meet the paddle, although it was taking him a few more attempts by the ninth blow. I could feel his cock throbbing as I waited for him to get back into position. THWACK, TWACK! Just one more to go, but Travis was focused on something other than the paddle now as he thrust up and down, over and over again.

"Uhn, uhn, unh, oh, Miss Dara, please, oh," he grunted as he thrust his cock between my thighs, seeking his release.

I rubbed his ass lightly. "It's okay, Travis; it's okay." With one hand, I stroked his hair and down his back, holding the paddle up high with the other one, waiting for the right moment to meld pleasure and pain. Travis grunted again and I heard the sound of his cum hitting the cement floor below. THWACK! I came down with the paddle on his ass for the last time, making him call out loudly, then dropped it and bent my body over his, pressing my breasts against him as I whispered, "Good boy, Travis. I'm so proud of you."

"But Miss Dara," he wailed, "look at what I did!"

"Shh, shh," I said, still caressing him. "No one expects boys to be able to control their orgasms. I'll just get a bucket of water and the floor will clean up in a second. Don't give it a second thought. The main thing is you took your consequence all the way to the end."

"Are you sure? I can still work here?"

"Of course you can work here, Travis. And don't be embarrassed. I promise this will be between just you and me. Now stand up and let's get you taken care of. Leave your pants off for a minute while I clean up."

I left him standing there, naked from the waist down as I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water, rinsing the floor. A quick flick of a broom toward one of the barn's many drains, and you couldn't tell what had happened.

Travis had his head down, his cheeks still burning red with embarrassment as I returned to where he stood by the table, "Okay, young man," I said as I slid a small tube out of my skirt pocket, "I'm going to rub a little salve on your bottom and then we're all done." All across his reddened ass cheeks I spread the soothing cream as I spoke calmly to him, "There we go. You took your consequence so bravely, and now we are just going to make you feel all better." I continued spreading down to the bottom of his cheeks, my fingers "accidentally" grazing his scrotum as I did. I peeked around him and noticed with pleasure that his cock was twitching and beginning to rise again, but I made as if I didn't see it.

"Okay, Travis, go on home now. The new cows will be arriving day after tomorrow, so I'll be home early from work to help you make sure everything is ready." I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and wished him goodnight.

In fact, I took the whole day off of work the next day. There was much to get ready. With the help of a day-laborer who did odd jobs for me, I made a nice little office in the corner where the table had been, screened off by two partitions. I replaced the rickety folding table with a desk, stocked with paper, pens, and the like. I even hung a small sign that read "Travis Rogers, Hollydale Farms" on the outside of one of the partitions and put up a picture I had taken of the farmhouse on the wall. I kept the hard-back chair but made the space a little larger and we brought a soft leather loveseat from a spare bedroom in the farmhouse and added it to the space. On one wall, I had my helper mount a wooden cabinet that locked with a key. After he left, I opened it and put the paddle in it, along with tissues, wipes, the specimen cups, some creams and lotions I thought I might need, and a new riding crop I had purchased at the tack and feed store. I locked the cabinet and stepped back to look at the cozy space enjoying my thoughts of its many possible uses.

In the afternoon, I worked on the computer, getting a few more things ready, but hurried down to the barn before Travis got there. The look on his face when he saw his "office" was priceless. Oh, was he handsome. I wanted to kiss him deeply, pull him down on that leather loveseat with me and put it to good use, but I was determined not to be used again like I had been with Randy. I had to go slowly, building his feelings toward me and his submission to me before I could let myself go like that.

"Oh Miss Dara," he said, his big brown eyes wide. "This is for me?"

"Yep. With you taking on new responsibilities, I thought you would need a little space to do your new work. After you finish with the cows, come up to the house and we'll go over your contract and all that."

"You aren't going to stay here and keep an eye on my work?" Travis asked as I made to leave the barn.