All Comments on 'Prize Bull Ch. 07'

by carlieplum

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Travis ran screaming down the road, never to return

Why would he possibly want to stay with this dried up, manipulative, crazy bitch that's old enough to be his Mother? You've beaten this story to death and Travis continues to act in a manner no sane person would. With characters that are dumber than rocks you lead them down such an implausible path that, even for fiction, seemed ridiculous. This was complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Nice to have you back, great story and writing as usual. Looking forward to the next two in the series already have me excited. Ignore crazy anon as usual.

jboundjboundabout 10 years ago
Great stuff

Been looking forward to this chapter, and eager to see the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Please ma'am. This story is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great stuff.

As a longtime submissive I can tell you that I ADORE this story an hope you finish it.

JustALittleCrazyJustALittleCrazyabout 10 years ago
More

I hope this is not the end. I'd like to see more, post marriage. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Don't mind the troll. Great story. Well done and HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

Just finished the last chapter and I have to say: Awesome! Absolutely wonderful story, loved every page of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hott

I started reading chapter 1 - chapter 7. This is a perfect story. Hot from the start to the end. I normally don't comment on stories, only the fair few and this one was definitely worth commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Then she found out that Travis wanted to used the nipple clips on her.

And he did. He had learned in school and when he came back, he turned her into his submissive slut. Things were never the same around the farm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous