Prize Island Pt. 01

Story Info
Harry and Diana win a competition Day 1.
8.8k words
4.61
25.3k
29

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Harry looked at his wife Diana sitting curled up on the sofa next to him as she flicked through a magazine. They had been married for two years and he still felt that mixture of love and lust that he had felt on their wedding day. She was a truly beautiful woman. She was the same age as him at twenty five. Shoulder length dark, almost ebony, hair framed a face with dark brown eyes and full lips. Her nose was bent slightly from a childhood accident, but this actually made her look more desirable rather than less. Diana was tall. At least five feet eleven and when she was dressed for a night out her long toned legs looked gorgeous in the short dresses she loved to wear. Her smallish breasts were pert and hard and the small nipples were like the cherry on a cake for him. It was her bottom that he had first noticed in the office where they had both worked. It was the best he had ever seen and he loved to clasp it when they made love.

They had met four years ago and their dating had been passionate and full of laughter. They had married and bought a small flat in London. Diana now worked as an administrative assistant in a large London hospital and Harry still worked in the insurance office where they had first met. Diana had decided to move jobs as she didn't want to work in the same place as her husband, and this sentiment was agreed to by Harry. They weren't rich by any means and the majority of their money was spent on the mortgage of the two bedroom flat where they both now sat.

Harry looked around the flat that was their pride and joy. Diana had chosen all the furnishings and Harry was happy to let her do it. For him he could have lived in a cardboard box as long as she was there beside him. However, the cost of the flat and the general high cost of living in London meant they were sitting at home watching crappy TV on a Saturday night as they couldn`t afford to go out. It was the end of the month so they had splashed out on a couple of bottles of wine and were both sipping from their glasses. Both knew the night would end up in a frantic coupling in their bedroom as this was an activity that they both enjoyed and cost nothing.

Harry sometimes found the flat claustrophobic and missed their nights out in the pub or going for a curry or Chinese. Living with Diana and their enthusiastic lovemaking compensated for this ninety nine percent of the time, but he had to admit that he missed their "Date nights".

Diana adjusted her position slightly and stirred Harry from his thoughts as she said excitedly, "Look at this." And thrust the magazine in his direction.

Harry took the magazine and read the page that she had folded over. It was a full page advertisement for a competition. "WIN A WEEK ON AN ISLAND IN SCOTLAND: OPEN TO COUPLES ONLY"

Harry continued to read, if only to keep his wife happy. There were several pictures of a small island with a rocky coast line and the only building appeared to be a two story stone house positioned nearly in the centre. There were sheep and not a lot else in the pictures and so Harry started to read the text.

"McKinnon Island is situated ten miles off the West coast of Scotland. McKinnon Enterprises in cooperation with Scott's Fine Women's Lingerie have completely refurbished the old farmhouse into three deluxe hotel rooms. The perfect place for you to really get away from it all and reignite the romance with your partner. Before the official opening we are offering three lucky couples the chance to win a week on the island and enjoy all of its facilities. This will enable us to test our product and also give a once in a lifetime opportunity to those three lucky winners. Plus, Scott`s will provide the lucky female winners with a three hundred pounds gift voucher to spend on-line before the trip. Please just answer the four questions below and then send your answers and your ages by e-mail to McKinnons.Scotts@hotmail.com. The closing date is 30th April 2021. Good Luck."

Harry read on and saw the four questions. Two were marked "For Him:", and two "For Her:"

He looked at the questions that he was supposed to answer.

• # 1. Do you like to see your partners legs in A: Stockings B: Tights C: Bare Legged

• # 2. What is your favourite colour for your partners Lingerie?

Harry had always loved it when Diana wore stockings. He wasn`t sure why they turned him on so much, but he was always so aroused when she did. So that answered question number one. The second one was also easy for him. The first time he had ever slept with Diana she had been wearing the most gorgeous bra and panties set in dark blue. He would never forget that evening and so that would be his answer.

Diana smiled knowingly as Harry gave her his answers and passed her back the magazine. He asked her what her answers where. Diana read the questions out loud. "When you wear stockings do you feel A. Cold B: Uncomfortable B: Sexy?" She surprised Harry by pausing before she said, "C!" and then continued. "Do you wear stockings just for, A: Your Partner B: Just for Yourself C: For both of you?" again a pause before Diana said in a whisper as if she was talking to herself, "C!"

Diana got up from the sofa and grabbed their shared laptop from the floor where it resided normally. She typed in their answers and their ages and sent off the mail. Neither of them thought they had any chance of winning but it had broken the monotony of the evening. It had also turned them on a little bit as they imagined a week on a remote Scottish island in a luxury hotel. Diana grabbed Harry by the hand and led him into the bedroom.

It was four weeks later and Harry was sitting on the sofa watching the football results on the TV and Diana was surfing on the internet when he was startled by her scream and then her shouting, "We won. We won. Oh my God we actually won!"

He wasn't sure what she was talking about so he asked her, "We won what?"

She was nearly breathless as she said, "We won the trip to McKinnon Island dummy. From the first to the seventh of June. They have sent train tickets and invitations and a gift voucher code for me to spend at Scott`s lingerie!" and she passed Harry the computer so he could read the e-mail.

"Dear Mr. and Mrs. Baker. We are pleased to inform you that you have won an all-expenses paid holiday to the romantic McKinnon Island for the week of June 1st to June 7th. Please find attached your train tickets. You will be met at Glasgow train station and driven to the boat that will take you to your holiday of a lifetime. Mrs. Baker, please use the following gift voucher code (McKinnonIsland010621) to make your purchase from Scott's Fine Women's Lingerie on-line store at Scotts@bt.online. Your purchases will be delivered to your room and be waiting for you on your arrival. Please confirm that you are able to attend within seven days of the date of this e-mail."

Harry was shocked and could only say, "Fuck me!"

Diana surprised him when she replied, "That´s a given baby!" and laughed nearly hysterically.

Diana and Harry checked with their workplaces on the Monday morning to see if they could get the time off. Both of their employers were happy for the young couple and agreed that they could go on the holiday that they had won. On the Monday evening Diana sent their confirmation e-mail and then disappeared into the bedroom with the laptop. When she hadn`t reappeared after thirty minutes Harry went to see what she was up to. As he opened the bedroom door she shouted at him, "Get out! I am using my gift card and I want it to be a surprise for you. Now get out!"

Harry left her alone and sat on the sofa dreaming about the delights that he would experience in a few weeks. His imagination was running wild with thoughts of what Diana was ordering at that very minute. He loved to see his wife in lingerie so this win was a double whammy with the holiday PLUS the lingerie.

DAY 1

The days seemed to drag until the date of their departure finally arrived. They packed a suitcase and made their way to Kings Cross station to get their train. They were astounded to see that the tickets were in First Class and they chatted amicably as the English countryside flashed past the windows. Neither could contain their excitement and they splashed out on a bottle of wine as the train left Leeds for the final couple of hours of the journey. They were just draining their glasses as the train pulled in to Glasgow. Harry grabbed the suitcase and they left the train to find their driver.

At the end of the platform they spied a very large black man in a dark suit who was holding a sign that read "Mr. Mrs. Baker" and they walked towards him. Harry offered him his hand and said, "Hi. We are Harry and Diana Baker."

"Gerry," he replied and grabbed the suitcase from Harry`s hand. "This way," And he led them out of the station to a huge black estate car. He put the bag in the back and Diana and Harry climbed into the back seat. Driving carefully through the city Gerry eventually got them out into the Scottish country side and could accelerate slightly. Diana and Harry gazed from the windows and enjoyed the wonderful scenery. Neither had ever been to Scotland before so everything was new and interesting to them. The drive took nearly ninety minutes before the big black car pulled up at the jetty in a small fishing village on the coast.

Gerry retrieved their bags and after handing Harry the suitcase he pointed at a small boat at the end of the jetty and Diana and Harry began to walk in that direction. Harry could see five other people waiting about twenty yards away next to the small boat. There were two couples that were older than they were and maybe in their thirties or early forties and a grizzled older man in oilskins who was apparently the boat driver or captain.

As they reached the boat the captain asked if they were the Baker`s and Harry had to ask him to repeat his question as the man`s accent was nearly impossible to understand. Once everything was confirmed the three couples found seats at the rear of the boat and the captain started to steer the boat out of the small harbour and into the open seas as the couples all introduced themselves.

The first couple were Mary and Jim from Devon. They were in their early thirties. He was a dentist and she helped him in their practice. No kids and had been married for ten years. Mary was pretty with shoulder length blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She had huge breasts that filled out the summer pullover she was wearing. She was short at around five foot four with a figure that was curvy in all the right places.

Jim was tall and over six foot. Close cropped black hair and dark almost black eyes under thick eyebrows. His athletic figure came from his hobby of walking on Dartmoor, and he explained that he still played for a local rugby club occasionally.

The other couple were Dave and Sandy. They were from Derby. She was thirty nine and he was forty. She worked as a secretary and he was a taxi driver. Sandy was very fit and did aerobics about three times a week. At five foot eight she was the same height as her husband with auburn hair cut short in almost a manly style. Her heavily made up face was very beautiful and her green eyes were striking. She was nearly flat chested under her pink T-shirt and obviously she was without a bra as her hard nipples were easily visible pushing against the cotton as the cool sea breeze washed over the small boat. She was the only one of the ladies not in jeans and her legs were long, toned and tanned from many hours on a sunbed and stuck out from a skirt that was short enough to provide a view of her panties, if she moved wrong.

Dave was a big man with hair cut so short he appeared nearly bald. He was muscled all over and told them that he went to the gym nearly every day to compensate for hours spent driving his cab. He had really an impressive body that was covered by a tight T-shirt and designer jeans that were nearly skin tight.

The day was very warm, although the cool sea breeze made the crossing to the island comfortable. After the usual stiffness that was normal when three couples who do not know each other are thrust together they all gradually relaxed and by the time the boat docked at a small jetty on the island they were all laughing and joking together. Harry thought that these four would be a lot of fun to be stuck on an island for a week with.

The captain helped them all off the boat. Each couple had one suitcase although Sandy and Dave seemed to have a trunk as their bag was double the size of the others. This caused them all to laugh even more as Diana and Harry gently teased them. On the jetty was a small man with a luggage trolley. He introduced himself as Angus before loading their bags onto the trolley and pushing it up a small gravelled path towards the stone building that sat on the rise of the island.

The island was very small. Maybe only a mile across in both directions and the only building visible was their destination. It was two stories and made of stone. The path led directly to double doors at the front. Following Angus through the doors Harry saw that the place was much nicer than it appeared from outside. Someone had obviously spent a lot of money on the renovations. Harry was still gazing around and taking in the fine wooden furnishings as he heard heels tapping across the polished wooden floor behind him and woman's voice say, "Welcome!" in a strong Scottish drawl.

He turned and gawped as he set his eyes on one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. She had long reddish brown hair that hung perfectly styled to her shoulders. Her oval face was blemish free and she had striking green eyes. Her lips were full and accentuated by deep red lipstick. She was wearing a white blouse that had the top three buttons undone revealing the cleavage between her large breasts. Her black pencil skirt was short and finished three inches above her knees. Her legs were clad in black nylon and on her feet she was wearing black five inch heels. She looked like she had just done a cover shoot for Vogue as she had the body of a top model.

Harry felt Diana elbow him in the ribs as she had seen his open mouthed response to the woman. He stared at the woman as she continued with her introduction. "Good afternoon to you all. I am Moira and I am the Manageress of McKinnon Island. Angus is now taking your bags up to your rooms. You are the only guests as there are only three suites here. Dave and Sandy you are in room number one. Diana and Harry room two and Mary and Jim in room three. Your packages from Scott`s are on the bed in your rooms. There are only four staff members here. Myself and Angus, who you have all met, plus Greg the chef and Gail who acts as waitress and general help. Now please find your rooms and settle in, and we can all meet in the bar at five. One hour from now. Then I will explain all of the amenities. There are no keys for the rooms as you are such a small group and I am sure you will all mingle together quite happily. Once more welcome, and I hope you have a fantastic time here both with your partner and also with the other couples. She smiled and pointed to the large wooden staircase and said, "The rooms are up there!"

The three couples made their way up the stairs to the landing above. There were three doors spaced about ten yards apart on one side and two doors on the other. Harry and Diana went to the middle door with a large 2 on it as the other couples went to their rooms. There was no key hole in the door and Diana turned the handle and she and Harry entered the room. For a few minutes they said nothing and just stared. The room was huge and nearly as big as their London flat. There was a large four poster bed against one wall and floor to ceiling windows that gave a fantastic view of the rocky coastline behind the hotel. There were a few sheep grazing peacefully on the lush green grass between the hotel and the sea. There was a large wooden wardrobe and a chest of drawers. In one corner was a sofa and an armchair and a small coffee table. In the same corner was a bench with a kettle, tea and coffee. Next to this was a refrigerator that they later found to be stocked with soft drinks, wine and beer. There was a large TV on the wall opposite the bed and a small vanity in one corner with a mirror. That wasn`t the only mirror. There was a long one attached to the wall next to the vanity and an even bigger one on the ceiling above the bed.

Exploring further they pushed open a door that led to a bathroom that was four times bigger than the one they had at home. It contained a huge shower that was big enough for four people and a sunken bath tub with a whirlpool function. Two double sinks, a toilet and a bidet.

Harry and Diana went back into the bedroom and Diana found a large package on the bed wrapped in brown paper and her name written on it in black marker. There was a small card taped to the package with "Compliments of Scott`s Fine Women's Lingerie," written on it. She took the package and disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door.

Harry just looked around in amazement. He grabbed a Coke from the fridge and stared out of the window. This was more than he had expected in even his wildest dreams. He heard Diana leave the bathroom and watched as she pushed her unwrapped parcel into the chest of drawers. She still wasn`t letting him see her purchases. She pushed the drawer shut and turned to him and was smiling as she asked, "Is your hard on gone yet? I thought your jaw was going to hit the floor the way you looked at Moira!" Harry blushed deep crimson as she continued, "To be honest I don`t blame you. I think she could turn me Bi, if anybody could. She is gorgeous!"

Harry was quickly over his embarrassment and looked at his wife smiling as he pulled his jeans down and his semi hard cock was released and he seductively grabbed it and started stroking it as he said, "I wouldn`t mind a bit of help with this before we go down for a drink!"

Diana laughed and walked towards him before dropping to her knees and pushing her lips around his hastily growing member. She looked up at him and bobbed her head a few times as he looked down and enjoyed the view of his penis being engulfed in his wife's mouth. He was breathing hard now and then was startled as Diana removed him from her mouth. She continued to stroke him as she looked up and said, "Is that something you would like? Me and Moira together. Sucking you, stroking you. Maybe me licking her while you pump into her pussy. Or...," she didn't get any further as Harry ejaculated all over her face and blouse. She laughed like a schoolgirl and said, "I´ll take that as yes to that fantasy!"

Harry blushed again. He looked at his watch and saw they still had twenty minutes so suggested they had a shower as Diana obviously need one now as there were large drops of his come drying on her face and in her hair. Diana got off her knees and they went into the bathroom and stripped off before entering the huge shower. There was top of the range shampoo, conditioner and shower gel on the tray inside the cubicle and they washed themselves in silence before Harry said softly, "What you said earlier. Have you every fantasised about being with another woman? Or being with me and another woman or maybe another man? I didn`t realise what a turn on that would be until you started to talk about it. I don`t think I have ever come that quickly. It was just imagining you and Moira together. I know it is just a fantasy but it was so powerful."

Diana stopped running her fingers through her hair as she tried to remove the last of the shampoo. She had had her back to him but now she turned and looked into his eyes before casting her eyes downwards and seeing that his erection was returning by just the thoughts behind his questions. Nearly whispering she told him, "Of course I have thought about it. I think everybody thinks about these things, but it doesn't mean I would do it. Sometimes it's nice to fantasize about and talk dirty like we did before but that is the limit. If I was to do it then it would only be with someone who was knock dead beautiful like Moira." As she said the last sentence her hand took hold of his cock and stroked it gently and his erection grew. Once he was fully hard she let him go and stepped out of the cubicle with an evil grin on her face and said, "Now let's get ready and go downstairs!" She left Harry standing in the shower with his cock at attention and grabbed a towel before disappearing into the bedroom.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers