Prize Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry towelled himself dry and willed his erection to go down. He struggled with this as his mind was full of Moira eating out his wife or vice versa. After ten minutes he was dry and his cock had shrivelled enough for him to contemplate going and getting dressed. He threw the towel in the corner and went into the bedroom. All of his hard work in deflating his erection was for nothing as he took in the most wonderful spectacle that was his wife. Diana was standing in front of the large mirror on the wall and brushing her hair. She was dressed in the most beautiful bra and thong. There was a suspender belt with four straps per leg in the darkest of green that matched the bra and thong. The belt straps were attached to dark black stocking with a seam running up the back. The thong exposed her perfect buttocks and he thought she looked just amazing. His cock obviously thought the same as it rose to its full six inches within seconds.

"Oh my God!" Harry said. "If you keep wearing things like that we are never going to leave this room for seven days! You look absolutely fantastic Diana!"

She turned and his eyes ran over her body. The bra and thong were nearly see through and her shaved mound and perfect nipples were easily visible. She was smiling as she told him, "The gift voucher was enough to pay for seven sets like this so get used to seeing me this way." She laid her hairbrush down and bent over the suitcase giving Harry a perfect view of her sex and the puckered hole of her arse covered by the silky material of the thong. Taking a pale green sheath dress from the case she slipped it over her head and Harry watched as it slid down her body and settled into place hiding the sexy underwear from his view. She put her hands in the suitcase once more to find a pair of three inch heels in a darker green that just reminded him of what was hidden under the dress. Slipping in to her shoes she looked at Harry expectantly as he was still naked and just staring at her as his hard cock bobbed about.

He grabbed a pair of boxers and a polo shirt from the suitcase and pulled them on and retrieved his jeans from the floor where he had left them after the quick blow job. He pushed his feet into his Timberlands and he was ready. Diana was sitting at the small vanity and doing her make up. While he waited he looked around the room. There was a night stand next the bed and he opened the draw expecting to find the usual Gideon's Bible and pad and pens. He gasped audibly, and so loud that Diana turned towards him. He was momentarily struck dumb, so she walked over to see what he had found him. Diana peered over his shoulder to see what was bothering him and muttered, "Fucking Hell! That's not something you see in every hotel room!" and then she went back to her make up as if nothing had happened. The drawer contained two vibrators. One small and thin, and one quite thick and at least seven inches long. There were condoms a butt plug and also a bottle of lube. There were coiled ropes of a silky material and a pair of handcuffs

At one minute to five they were both ready and left the room and went downstairs. They followed the wooden arrow marked bar and entered through double glass doors into a fully stocked bar. There was no one else there and so they both sat on the stools at the bar to wait. A few minutes later the glass doors opened and Mary and Jim entered followed by Dave and Sandy. Both of the women had obviously made use of their Scott`s package as they were dressed similar to Diana. Mary had a blue dress and her stockinged feet were in three inch black heels. Sandy was wearing a red dress and her nylon covered feet were in unbelievable five inch heels of the same red. The men were dressed similar to Harry in jeans and polo shirts. The three men looked very handsome and the ladies were beautiful and sexy. All had showered and the ladies had carefully applied makeup.

As they all greeted each other a small door opened behind the bar and another good looking woman entered. Harry saw that she was not on Moira`s level in beauty but was still enough to take you breath away. She was short at five feet four with shoulder length blonde hair and curvy. She had smallish breasts that still pushed out the short black dress that she was wearing. She was smiling broadly as she said, "Welcome to you all. I am Gail. Moira will be here shortly so can I get you all a drink while we wait?"

Harry and Diana ordered a white wine and Mary and Jim the same. Dave chose a beer and Sandy a Vodka and tonic. They were all silent until Sandy broke the uncomfortable silence, "This place is unbelievable. The bathroom is huge and the bed is great. Did you look in the nightstand? My God! It has everything for a sexy romantic time. I was looking for the bloody bible!" and they all laughed. Sandy had one of those bubbly personalities that were great for getting a party going. She also appeared to not be embarrassed about things as she went on, "My God. I was so hot after seeing all this I had to have Dave. I nearly ripped his bloody trousers off after two minutes and I had my wicked way with him!"

Harry got a bit carried away with her effervescing personality and said, "We also had a quickie before coming down!" and received a raised eyebrows look from Diana at his frankness, although she did follow it with a salacious grin and a wink at the other two couples.

Mary then shocked them all when she timidly said, "Must be something in the air. As soon as we got in the room I sucked Jim off in about three minutes!" and they all looked at her and Jim. He was smiling like a cat that had got the cream and after a small pause all six of them burst out laughing accompanied by the clinking glasses to celebrate their good fortune.

Gail had just provided a second round of drinks when the bar doors were pushed open and Moira entered followed by a fat ginger haired man in a chef's uniform. She introduced him as Greg, and then asked for their meal orders for the evening. She explained that they usually provided two different menus in case someone was allergic or just didn't like something. The menu for that night was fish or beef. Harry, Mary and Dave chose the beef and the other three fish. Once he had their orders Greg left after wishing them a warm welcome in his broad Scottish accent.

Moira asked them all to sit at the three small round tables in the bar. Gail handed her a glass of white wine and she perched on one of the stools and looked down at them. Moira began to speak, "As I said before, I am Moira the Manageress here and this is Gail," she waved her hand in the direction of the beauty behind the bar." Greg and Angus you have already met. Now, let me explain about McKinnon Island. There are just five rooms. You are in rooms 1 to 3. Gail and I are in room 4 and Angus and Greg are in room 5.Please feel free to come to see Gail and I in our room should you require anything at all, and at any time. We are all here to give you the best experience possible. In the basement there is a small swimming pool, gym, games room and a sauna large enough for all of us. Please follow the rules and shower before swimming and the sauna is to be used naked, but I would ask that you sit on towels to minimise the possibility of infections."

"The idea of McKinnon Island is that it is designed for romance. For couples to either enjoy an already good relationship better or maybe to rekindle passions and reignite their sex lives. To that end we have provided some accessories in every room. These can be found in the nightstand next to the bed. If you require anything that we haven`t thought of please don`t hesitate to ask Gail or myself. We are all adults here and so what you do, and with whom, is not of anybody's concern except yourselves. What happens on McKinnon, stays on McKinnon!" and she laughed. Her whole face lit up and her eyes sparkled as she laughed and the three couples joined in.

"Breakfast is from nine until ten. Lunch is between two and three and dinner is punctually at eight. You are free to go anywhere in the house or the island, except the kitchen. Greg gets upset if people traipse through his domain. There is a small sandy beach to the West behind the house. There is also a hot tub on the patio area just outside the bar." Moira pointed at another pair of double doors at the back of the bar and everybody turned to look. The large hot tub was easily visible. "I think that is everything. I will say it once more. If there is anything that I can do personally for you individually, or maybe as a couple then I beg you, please ask. There is nothing that we here at McKinnon's Island will not do to ensure you leave here with all your fantasies fulfilled."

Harry was now struggling to contain his erection. He couldn't believe that Moira meant what he hoped she did, and it was probably his over active imagination that was reading things in to her welcome speech that just weren't there. He glanced surreptitiously at Diana and saw that she was looking directly at the bulge in his trousers with an, "Oh my God!" look on her face and Harry blushed again, shrugged his shoulders and gave her his "little boy lost" look that always managed to calm her when she was mad at him. He was relieved when she smiled at him and reached out and took his hand that was resting on the small table. He gasped when she pushed their entwined hands off the table and into his crotch, so that her hand was laying on his hidden erection and her fingers started to stroke him gently through the denim.

Moira stood and said, "Now you must excuse me as I have some things to do. I will see you all at dinner. Please remember what I said and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to ask. Your satisfaction is my only purpose!" and with that she left the bar.

Gail provided more drinks and little bowls containing peanuts, crisps and olives. The couples moved their chairs so that they were all sitting in a large circle with the three small tables in the centre. They were drinking and picking at the snacks that Gail had provided when Sandy put words to what they had all been thinking, "Did I really understand Moira? If I didn`t think it was so daft I would have thought she was saying that she would sleep with us, either individually or as a couple!"

Every single one of the others nodded and voiced their agreement with Sandy`s statement as that is what it had sounded like to them all. There was then a definite pause as all of them mulled over private thoughts in their heads. After some seconds the timid Mary shocked them all for the second time that evening when she said quietly, "Well I for one wouldn`t kick her out of my bed. Be that with Jim or without. She is bloody sex on legs and I am wetter than a monsoon thinking about the possibility!"

Harry looked at Jim who showed no signs of being embarrassed by his wife's revelations. In fact the opposite. He grinned broadly and leant over and kissed Mary passionately on the lips. Jim broke the kiss and looked at the others and in his deep baritone voice he told them, "Don`t look so shocked all of you. Mary and I have done a bit of swinging in our time. It helped to keep our sex life bouncing. If I am honest there are not that many exciting things to do in Devon so we tried it. We liked it, and I agree with Mary. If the offer was real, and I hope it was, we will be the first ones to take her up on it!"

There was another long pause as Harry and Diana along with Dave and Sandy absorbed Jim's bold statement. Sandy as usual was the first to speak, "Dave and I had a foursome last year on holiday in Crete. They were nice Dutch couple that we had met there. It was the only time we ever did anything like that, but my God was it hot. I had my first girl on girl. It was something that had never appealed to me, but that Dutch woman was so damned gorgeous and after an initial bit of repulsion I got into it. She was actually Bi-sexual, so much more experienced than me, but I cannot say I didn't enjoy every minute!" she blushed deep red and continued, "Well it was more like three days than a few minutes. Me and her did all the usual, plus I had a threesome with her and her husband and then with Jim and her. I have never been so turned on in my whole life as I watched Dave shag her while her husband was doing me!"

After Sandy`s confession of sorts, four pairs of eyes turned towards Harry and Diana. Harry was dumbfounded by the conversation and looked at Diana for help. He watched as she drained her glass and held it up towards Gail, indicating she wanted a refill, and then with her eyes on the floor she began to talk, "Harry and I have never done anything like you have both described," she paused for a good twenty seconds before continuing, "However, I know that Harry would like to try it sometime. After listening to you all I think that maybe. I stress maybe. I wouldn`t be adverse to try it under the right circumstances and if Harry agreed. What do you think baby?" As she turned towards Harry he couldn`t believe that he was nodding in agreement with Diana. Had he just consented to swapping, threesomes and getting to shag other people while the wife that he loved with all his heart was getting screwed by other people?

The three couples all went quiet and were obviously digesting all that had been said in the past ten minutes. The bar was suddenly filled with soft music when Gail switched on the stereo and Whitney Huston sang "I will always love you". Gail provided more drinks and Harry was starting to get a nice buzz on. This was his fourth or fifth wine plus the bottle on the train. He was leaning back in his chair and had his eyes closed when he was pulled to his feet by Diana who started to slow dance with him. Her arms around his back and her head on his shoulders. She reached up and kissed him. Her tongue pushing with urgency into his mouth until he reciprocated and they danced and swirled tongues to the ballad playing softly in the background.

The song changed and Diana still clung to him and was moving her hips in time with the music. Her hands slipped down to his buttocks and she pulled him in closer and ground her groin against his. Harry glanced around and saw that the other two couples had followed Diana's lead and were also dancing and holding each other in tight embraces. Harry's mind started to wander as he imagined doing all kinds of naughty things with Mary and Sandy plus of course Gail and Moira. They were all four, good looking women plus his own lovely wife. He was as hard as he had ever been now. Diana must have noticed as she pushed her groin almost frantically into his with no concern for who may see. As he looked around he saw he had no cause for concern as the other two couples were equally engrossed in their own private passion.

Harry was starting to feel pain from his restricted dick and he took a deep breath before whispering in Diana`s ear, "Babe, I have to fuck you now! I can`t take this much longer, my prick is as hard as iron. I really want you and need you. Please, let's go!"

Diana lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at him with eyes full of lust. She grinned at him and said softly, "I thought you would never ask!" With that she turned on her heel and led him by the hand from the bar. They almost tripped as they ran up the stairs, holding hands, and into their room. There was no time for foreplay or passion and it was just an animalistic fuck. Diana went to the bed and pulled her dress up to her waist. She bent over with her hands on the bedcovers and offered herself to Harry. He pulled his jeans down without even undoing the belt, such was his need. He pulled the thong down to her knees, positioned himself at the entrance to her warm tunnel and pushed hard with his hips. He slid in with no resistance. Her pussy was literally sodden with arousal. She moaned deeply as he entered her and began to pump into her with long strokes. Their arousal was so intense that Diana came after only a few minutes and as her vaginal muscles contracted he spurted deep within her. The whole thing from leaving the bar to their mutual climax had taken less than five minutes. Harry started to pull his Jeans up and breathlessly stated, "Fuck! I needed that! You OK?"

Diana turned and kissed him saying, "It was perfect babe. Just perfect, I needed it as well. All that talk made me hotter than the sun and I had to get that release!" She left him adjusting his trousers and went to the bathroom. Harry heard the water running in the bidet as she cleaned his deposit out of her pussy. After a few minutes she re-joined him and they went downstairs hand in hand. They found the bar empty apart from Gail. She gave them each another drink and they sat at the bar silently holding hands and sipping their wine. Nobody could mistake what they had been doing as they were both flushed and Diana`s hair was a mess, but neither of them cared. Harry leant over and kissed his wife again and again until they heard the doors open.

Mary and Jim entered. Mary`s hair was a tangled birds nest. She looked like she had come on a motorbike with no helmet. Her lipstick was smudged and her cheeks and throat were a pinkish colour. They both smiled coyly at Harry and Diana. Jim`s deep voice filled the bar as he said, "This place is like an aphrodisiac. When we saw you two leave we knew what you were up to, and we wanted the same. We nearly came just taking our clothes off, but when we didn't the sex was so raw and powerful."

Harry laughed and said, "We didn't even take our clothes off!" and all four of them shared the laughter. They were still laughing as Dave and Sandy walked into the bar. Harry greeted them with a, "And how was your shag? Hopefully as good as ours?" and their laughter once again filled the bar.

Sandy of course couldn`t help herself and just said, "Well I have had my appetizer. A mouthful of Dave`s come is as good as anything you can get in the best restaurants!" This caused them all to laugh louder and louder. The music came back on and they all started to dance again. Jim tapped Harry on the shoulder after a few minutes and asked, "May I?" and Diana moved from Harry`s arms to Jim`s. Harry tapped Dave on the shoulder and was soon dancing with Sandy as Dave put his arms around Mary. The next twenty minutes were spent with the couples interchanging partners until Moira entered and announced that dinner was ready.

Moira led the way, and they all followed her to the dining room that was adjacent to the bar. Harry tried hard, and failed, to pull his eyes from Moira`s wonderful bottom as it sashayed in front of him. He did flash his eyes in Diana`s direction and was a bit taken a back when he saw that she was watching Moira`s pert buttocks with the same intensity that he had been, a few seconds earlier.

They entered the dining room and there were seven place settings. Moira took her place at the head and the ladies filled one side with their partners opposite. Gail entered with huge bowls of green salad plus a plate of six oysters for each person. The food was fantastic and the couples and Moira chatted as if they had all known each other for years and not just a few hours.

Gail took the empty plates and bowls and then ferried in the main courses of beef and fish. The beef was tender and tasted superb. It was in a kind of paprika sauce and the fish was grilled in a white wine sauce. Both were served with new potatoes and fresh beans and carrots. It was truly delicious and everybody left empty plates. There was a choice of red and white wine on the table and the seven of them demolished at least two of each. Gail removed the spotless plates and asked who would like dessert. All of the girls declined except Mary, but the men all accepted. Gail returned with plates full of a strawberry and cream gateaux that was sweet and just melted in the mouth. Harry could not remember when he had eaten such a tremendous meal. He was stuffed and had a really good buzz on after all of the wine. The good company and friendly banter made for the perfect atmosphere and Harry relaxed back into his chair.