Prize Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira stood and enquired if they would like a liquor. They all accepted, and she left before returning with seven shot glasses containing coffee beans and flaming Sambuca. The shots disappeared quickly and they sat contentedly and finished the last remnants of the wine. There was a huge grandfather clock in the dining room and it now struck twelve o`clock very loudly.

Harry was exhausted. They had been up around seven in order to catch their train. The good food and the copious amounts of wine were starting to take their toll and he also knew that he wanted to make love to Diana one more time before he could sleep. He stood up and announced, "Sorry folks, but I am bushed and need to turn in. Sorry to be a party pooper but it was a long day. Are you ready Diana?"

Diana nodded and stood up. They thanked everybody for the great evening and went upstairs to their room. Once inside Harry pulled Diana into a hug and kissed her. She responded by pushing her tongue against his and her hands travelled all over his body. Harry broke the hug and pulled Diana`s dress up and over her head, leaving her standing in just the lingerie, stockings and heels. She undid his belt and pulled his jeans and boxers to the floor in one movement. Harry kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the boxers and jeans. His polo shirt was removed and joined the pile of discarded clothes on the floor. Diana made to remove her heels and Harry stopped her with, "Please. Leave them on. You just look so fantastic I want to enjoy all of you!" With this he started to walk her back towards the bed until her thighs met the edge. He pushed her gently and she fell onto her back on the mattress. Harry took a few seconds to admire his beautiful wife in her sexy underwear before climbing onto the bed next to her.

Harry kissed her hard and his hands roamed over her body. Harry luxuriated in the feel of her hard nipples through the diaphanous silk of the bra. He pulled away from her kiss and slipped down until his face was rubbing against her breasts. He used one hand to free her two glorious mounds from the confines of the bra. He sucked each nipple in turn until they were as hard as small peanuts. He took the hard buds between his teeth and nibbled on them. Gradually increasing the pressure until she moaned loudly and writhed beneath him and her hands grabbed his shoulders and subtly encouraged him to move lower.

Kissing as he went, Harry made his way towards the green thong that protected her sex. He could see that the material was not damp, it was wet and clinging to the lips of her labia. He sucked the drenched, thin material into his mouth and his nostrils were filled with the musky aroma of her arousal. Diana was now mewling and moaning as she moved towards her climax and she pushed her pubic mound hard into his face. Harry knew the signs and Diana knew that he would know exactly what to do to give her the release she sought. Harry licked slowly up the length of her dripping gash before biting her engorged clit hard between his teeth. Diana`s climax exploded within her and she bucked violently on the bed. Her hands were in his hair and she pushed him aggressively against her crotch as his teeth remained clamped on her clit. Harry knew that this always gave her the most intense orgasms. He was right, as the second orgasm rolled over her body like a Tsunami and she shrieked her pleasure to the roof. She was so loud that they must have heard her on the mainland and her stocking clad legs clamped around his head like a vice and held him buried between her thighs.

After a few minutes Harry felt her leg muscles relax and this freed his head. She lay on the bed panting, with the flush of her climax painting her breasts, throat and cheeks a rosy pink. Harry thought that Diana was so beautiful in those minutes that followed her climax and he slid up her body and kissed her passionately. She reacted by pushing him off her forcibly and her action caused him to roll onto his back. Within seconds she had straddled him and was guiding his erection towards her warm, wet tunnel and lowering herself onto him.

Harry felt himself slide in, plus the sensation he loved of her stockings rubbing against his upper thighs as she adjusted her legs on either side of him. Once she was comfortable, she raised herself until just his head remained inside her. She held him there with her strong thigh muscles straining until the anticipation was killing him and then she slid down until he was fully engulfed once more. She repeated this action another five times until he couldn't take it anymore and he started thrusting up into her at a frantic pace. Diana came once again. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she dug her finger nails into his chest with such vigour that they drew blood. He was getting close now, so he spun Diana onto her back whilst staying safely buried within her. He felt the nylon rub against his lower back as she locked her ankles behind his back and she urged him deeper with her heels. He pulled out to the point that his dick nearly fell from her clasping muscles before pushing in roughly and spurting his seed deep inside her, accompanied by a long, "Yeeeeeeeeeeees!"

They were both drained but she kept him inside her with her legs locked at the ankles. Gradually his flaccid dick slipped from her come filled hole and he rolled to one side and they lay on their backs panting hard. Harry felt her hand seek his and they lay there for another ten minutes hand in hand and taking large lungful's of air.

Their post coital fugue was interrupted as they heard Mary scream as she was apparently being fucked to orgasm by Jim in the next room. No sooner had she quietened than Harry and Diana heard Sandy shouting, "Oh yes Dave. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Dave I want your big cock. Do it Dave, just fuck me hard. Harder. Harder. Oh my God Dave that`s it. I´m cuuuuuuming! And then she screamed like a banshee as Dave had apparently done what she wanted.

Harry and Diana turned their heads towards each other and smiled at the sexual antics in all three rooms. Diana turned fully onto her side and slid into the crook of Harry`s arm and they both drifted off into a contented sleep as the long day finally took its toll.