Prize Island Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harry and Sandy are out. Move partners!" Instructed Moira.

Harry was puffing after his mutual orgasm with Sandy and the two of them turned to watch the others. Harry felt his limp dick slide out of Sandy as she moved on his lap to watch the rest of the game.

Diana was now pushing herself once more onto Dave`s cock. This time was easier for her Harry noticed, as obviously she was still stretched from the last bout with his huge snake. The music started again and the two couples copulated under the gaze of Sandy and Harry, plus time keeper Moira. They were only about thirty seconds into the next minute when both Dave and Diana grunted, moaned and shrieked their simultaneous orgasms. Jim and Mary lasted nearly to the end of the minute before also coming together whilst kissing passionately.

The women all swam or waded back to their respective partners and kisses and hugs were exchanged. Harry felt Diana`s arms around his shoulders as she settled down on his lap. She kissed him hard and pushed her tongue urgently into his mouth seeking his. They kissed for several minutes in such a fashion as the warm jets of water played over their bodies.

Harry was ecstatically happy. He knew he wanted this moment to go on for ever. He just luxuriated in the feel of the warm water, the lovely familiar body of his wife and the hot Scottish sun, with his eyes closed and his arms wrapped around Diana`s waist. It seemed like only a few minutes to him before Moira announced, "Twenty minutes are up. Game 2?"

There were no words from anybody, but Diana`s hand sought his semi hard dick below the water. She stroked him using just two fingers. Diana knew her man so well, and Harry felt himself stiffen as she knew this was his favourite way to be stimulated back to hardness. Within a minute or so she was settling down onto his hard member and they were both looking expectantly at Moira.

The second round finished with all three wife`s inducing their own husbands to climax whilst having experienced at least one or two themselves as they travelled between the men. All of them decided that that was enough for one day and Moira departed into the bar whilst leaving the music playing quietly. The three couples soaked a bit longer in the tub before they all made their way to their rooms to get ready for dinner and drinks.

Arriving in their room Diana and Harry stripped off their clothes and showered together to remove the chlorine from the tub and the mixed juices from the group sex that they had enjoyed. Harry left Diana in the shower to wash her hair and dried off before going into the room and switching on the TV. He watched some old gameshow as he heard Diana finish in the shower before the hairdryer started up.

Harry must have dozed off because when he woke the game show had finished. There was some ancient sit-com playing and Diana was sitting at the vanity table doing her make up. Harry stretched and yawned as Diana stood up and turned to face him wearing yet another fantastic lingerie set, courtesy of her Scott`s gift voucher.

This one was a pale lemon bra and panties set with little violets sown on to it. The panties were full and Harry took in her glorious heart shaped bum covered in pale lemon silk as she bent seductively to remove a long pleated blue skirt from the suitcase that they had never unpacked. Her legs were clad in skin tone thigh highs and she wiggled herself into the skirt that fell to about four inches above her ankles. She selected a red silk blouse from the suitcase and Harry thought she looked fantastic when she put it on and tucked it into the skirt. Diana pushed her stockinged feet into low heeled red pumps and did a twirl for him under his admiring gaze.

Rising quickly from the bed Harry dressed in his favourite Ralph Lauren button down, white cotton shirt, olive green chinos from Carhart, and pushed his bare feet into his beloved Timberland moccasins. As they left the room with Harry gripping Diana`s hand in his they made the perfect picture. A good looking, mid-twenties, married couple that were totally infatuated with each other.

On entering the bar they were greeted by both Dave and Sandy and Jim and Mary. Everybody seemed to have had the same idea about dressing up and all four looked absolutely fabulous. The women in dresses, and the men in shirts and trousers. Moira was in the bar in her trademark skirt and blouse and Gail was wearing her short black dress as she brought their drinks.

Harry thought it really couldn`t get any better than this as he sipped his white wine with Diana resting her hand gently on his arm. The conversation was witty and easy. Harry spotted Angus on the patio wearing purple plastic gloves while he scrubbed the hot tub with disinfectant. When he pointed this out to the others it led to much merryment and many ribald comments, especially from Sandy. Harry was enjoying the company and the wine and it was a wonderfully relaxing start to the evening.

Dinner was again superb with pate to start, and then beef or fish. The wine was good, and desert was a kind of Grand Marnier soufflé that Harry could have eaten all night were he given the option. Their usual Sambuca's arrived and were drunk with much joviality and soon the penultimate evening was over. Gail was still clearing the table as the seven of them left the dining room, walked through the foyer and up the stairs to their rooms. Both Harry and Diana smiled knowingly as Moira started to follow Jim and Mary into their room and all of them shared their goodnights before Harry opened the door for Diana and then followed her in.

Diana carefully removed her skirt and blouse before laying on the bed. Harry stripped off his clothes and lay beside her. She was still dressed in the bra, panties and stockings and so Harry guessed the evening was not finished yet. He gazed down at her with love as he rested his head on one elbow. Harry knew he was infatuated with this woman and he wanted to spend the rest of his life making love to her. Diana put her arms around him and pulled him down to her and her lips found his and they kissed passionately and without urgency.

Pulling away, Harry had come up with an idea and hoped that Diana would appreciate it as well. He crawled across the bed and opened the night stand drawer. He heard Diana groan before she whispered, "No anal Harry. Please, not tonight. I don`t think my poor bum could take it!" She took another sharp intake of breath as she saw what was in his hand. It wasn`t the butt plug and lube that she had expected, but instead Harry had the four coils of silky rope. Diana breathlessly whispered, "Ah, now that looks much more interesting baby!" And then giggled like the shy girl she once used to be before this holiday and raised her arms above her head and pointed them towards the two corners at the top of the bed. She spread her legs as wide as possible and Harry moved swiftly, attaching the ropes to her wrists and ankles and then to the four posts at each corner of the four-poster bed. Diana let out a soft "Aaaaah!" as Harry finished and she lay spread eagled, tethered and unable to move. He had tied the four ropes loosely but this only allowed for the minimum of movement and she was unable to resist as his tongue began to lightly caress her earlobes and neck and she moaned again.

Harry knew these were sensitive parts of her body and he spent several minutes licking with his tongue and spreading featherlike kisses over the whole area. Diana`s moaning was now slightly louder and Harry saw her hips twisting as her arousal built. He moved lower and kissed her throat before his tongue trailed down to her fabulous pert breasts that were still covered by the pale lemon silk of her bra. He licked around her breasts at the pale skin that was not within the bra before he ran his tongue over her nipples. Her back arched and she mewled loudly under his touch. He used one hand to free her mounds from the bra and they were pushed up as he pulled the bra down until it rested under the globes of her breasts.

Harry now went to work on her nipples. He was very careful as he knew that they were still ultra-sensitive from the clamps, but he still spent many minutes covering them with small delicate kisses before holding one between his lips and sucking, creating more and more suction until he heard her groan and her back once more arched up as she bucked against the restraints. He repeated his actions with the other nipple until it elicited a likewise response. By now Diana was writhing on the bed, her fists were clenched and she was fighting against the ropes that held her in place.

Harry kissed his way down her body, lavishing small pecks to her entire stomach area and then concentrating on her navel, which he kissed and then he stuck his hard tongue into the small cleft. Whilst he was doing this he ran his finger nails over and over her rock hard nipples with the most gentlest of touches. She was moaning louder now and Harry could sense her impending climax. He looked downwards and saw her clench her toes in the skin tone nylon of the thigh highs. When he looked up, her hands were balled into fists and her eyes were wide as her head moved frantically from side to side.

Moving one hand from her nipple whilst leaving the other one still at play on the other he let it come to rest just above the waistband of the pale lemon panties. Diana bucked her hips urgently trying to hasten his fingers under the silk and into her pussy. Harry refused her obvious demands and instead let his fingers trail over her silk covered mound with just enough contact that she could feel the stimuli but not enough to push her over the edge. Harry teased her so for another couple of minutes as her bucking hips became more and more urgent and her breathless pleas came quicker and louder, "Oh baby, don`t tease me. I`m so, so close. I want to come for you baby. Just make me come. Please baby. I will do whatever you want, when you want, as many times as you want, but please baby, just touch my clit or my cunt. I can`t take it anymore baby. Pleeese, just let me come!"

Harry ignored her frantic pleas and moved his kissing down to the pale skin between the thigh highs and her crotch whilst still running his finger nails over one nipple and her silk covered pubic mound. She was bucking and writhing against the ropes restraining her and Harry hoped desperately that she wouldn`t hurt herself and so he moved his panties finger lower to their soaked gusset and gently moved it to one side revealing her puffy red lips that were sodden in her juices and he was rewarded as she went stock still and a low, "Aaaaaaaaah!" escaped her lips only to be replaced seconds later by a loud "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" as he dipped his head and ran his tongue over her red, hard clit and she writhed around as if she had been electrocuted when her denied climax hit her body like a crashing wave. For more than a minute Diana threw herself against the restraints as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her aroused body. She was nearly weeping as the shudders began to lessen and Harry licked gingerly up and down her puffy gash.

Her second orgasm arrived within minutes and Harry tasted the new flavour as she came on his tongue. This one did not have the intensity of the first and Diana began to beg louder and louder, "Fuck me baby. Please fuck me. I want to feel you inside me. Please baby, fuck me now. I am so wet for you. Please, please, please just fuck me and fuck me hard baby!"

Harry couldn't take it anymore. His erection was becoming painful, and so he moved between his wife`s thighs. She was literally dripping wet and he pushed in with ease as her natural lubricants were working overtime. He slid in and out effortlessly and he felt the silk of her panties rubbing deliciously against his cock with every stroke. He felt Diana experience one small orgasm upon his entry and then she was pushing her pelvis up against him with every one of his thrusts. He was so ready after his time spent teasing Diana that it was after only a few minutes that he felt himself explode within her and she climaxed once again as his seed sprayed deep within her and her vaginal muscles contracted to such an extent that she forced his deflating dick out of her warm, wet, come filled tunnel. They were both sweating and panting as Harry rolled off of her and lay on his back and desperately tried to bring his breathing back to normal.

After a few minutes he had recovered enough to release Diana from her bonds and as her legs and arms came free she wrapped them around his body in a tight embrace. Harry could still feel the shivers traversing her skin as she held him tightly in her grip. They lay together in the afterglow of their mutual satisfaction and Diana laughed as Harry used the remote to switch on the TV and select Channel 3. They watched Jim, Mary and Moira playing on the screen for a while before drifting off to sleep.

12