Prize Island Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to look and momentarily stopped fucking Mary`s arse as he saw Diana bent across the large desk. Her skirt was pulled up and Moira was delivering the second blow with the cane, causing Diana to shriek again, but this time louder. He was stunned and stood with his cock buried in Mary`s arse as he saw the cane rise and fall another four times and Diana screaming as each vicious blow landed.

Harry was startled from his stupor by Mary speaking. He had almost forgotten what he was doing as he had been engrossed in watching Diana and Moira, "If you hurry up and come I can go and tell the Head Mistress how bad I have been and maybe she will do that to me!"

Harry was grinning at Mary as he once more started to slide up her back passage at speed. The tightness of Mary`s anal passage and the sight of his wife being flogged by a Scottish beauty meant that after only five or six more strokes he was unloading a large amount of his come deep inside Mary`s bowels. As the last spurt exploded within her, Mary came hard and screamed her orgasm out loud and her body bucked wildly beneath him.

Harry felt the sweat on his body from the exertion and was sucking in deep breaths as his dick was pushed out of Mary as he softened. He collapsed onto the sofa. He was sitting there waiting for his breathing to return to normal, his head resting on the back of the sofa and his eyes closed. Harry was startled from his post anal recovery as he felt small hands start to wash his dick with warm water. Glancing down he saw Gail between his legs with a wash cloth and a bowl full of soapy water. She was meticulously washing his privates, pulling back his foreskin and washing around the crown. Her hands and the warm, wet cloth felt fantastic on his flaccid dick. After five minutes of Gail washing him he wasn`t flaccid anymore and she smiled at him as his cock began to inflate once more.

As he luxuriated in Gail`s attention to his member he looked around. On the sofa next him he saw Sandy on all fours. Jim was banging into her doggy style and Dave had his huge cock in her mouth. Mary had apparently left him, as she was laying with her head on the sofa and sucking each of Sandy`s nipples alternately. As Harry knew, this was a sure fire way to get Sandy off and he wasn`t surprised to see her bucking and writhing to such an extent that she was struggling to keep sucking her husband`s cock. Harry saw her lose Dave`s cock from between her lips and as he was released he shot four long ropes of come all over her face. Jim was still thrusting into her and didn`t look like stopping until Mary moved position and sucked and licked the come from Sandy`s face before sharing a deep kiss, and Dave`s come, with her. This sight made Jim come. He pulled out just before his ejaculation and deposited five large dollops of thick creamy come on Sandy`s arse and lower back. Jim wiped the remaining drops on her arse. Mary slipped down and sucked her husband's cock clean before licking up the trails of come from Sandy`s arse and back. Once she was happy that she had got it all Mary French kissed Sandy and let Jim`s come swirl around in their mouths.

Harry watched the others until they finished and Dave and Jim had sauntered over to the table to get some more wine. Mary and Sandy continued to kiss before Mary rose up onto the sofa and the two women assumed a classic 69 position and began to eat each other's pussy. As he was watching Mary and Sandy happily licking each other he felt the wonderful sensation of Gail sucking his revitalized erection into her warm mouth. Harry was hoping for a repeat suck job from Gail because she had given him the best head this week and he wasn`t disappointed as her agile tongue caressed his purple head and her small hand gently stroked his shaft.

He was so captivated by Gail`s mouth on his dick that he hadn`t seen Diana`s approach until she said softly, "Does it feel good baby?" And kissed him hard on the lips.

Harry just about managed a, "Uh, ha!" as Gail increased her tongue and hand movements. Harry watched as Diana sat next to him on the sofa with one leg on the floor and the other flung lewdly over the back of the sofa. Her delicious pussy was splayed open before his eyes and Harry saw her dip two fingers between her thighs and begin to strum her clit as she watched Gail suck his cock.

Her masturbation session was briefly interrupted as Dave walked up and used his hand to slap her face with his rejuvenated cock. Diana paused briefly, and then sucked him into her mouth and her fingers resumed playing with her red, hard nub. Harry watched this debauchery as he felt the tell-tale signs of his imminent orgasm. Gail had him in her throat now and he groaned as he shot his second load of the night into Gail's receptive mouth.

Gail was still licking his cock clean of the last drops of his come as he watched as Dave push his huge cock deep into Diana`s mouth and groan as he ejaculated. Diana swallowed frantically and managed to consume his whole deposit whilst increasing the tempo of her fingers. As Dave pulled back from her mouth she screamed her orgasm loudly, her head flew backwards and her spread legs shook uncontrollably as she came.

Dave just wandered away as Harry and Diana lay panting on the sofa. Harry felt Gail move away from them also, and the couple were left alone. Harry glanced quickly at the other sofa and saw Jim fucking his wife`s arse while she and Sandy continued to pleasure each other 69 style. He stretched out his hand and Diana clasped it in hers. "How are you?" He asked looking hard at her face to gauge the truth of her answer.

"Fantastic. How are you? You seemed to be having fun. It was wild watching you fuck Mary`s arse. I didn`t see much, as I was, um, otherwise engaged!"

Harry could see that she was genuine and asked again, "What was all that with Moira? One minute we are eating snacks and then a minute later you are eating Scottish pussy! The next thing I see you are laying there and letting her cane your bum and screeching like a banshee!"

Diana bit her lip and paused for a minute before answering, "She is so amazing. Moira has this aura that is just, how can you say it, dominant. She looks at you, and you know you will just doing anything she wants. Not only that, you know you will enjoy it too. When she told me to eat her I couldn`t resist, even if I had wanted to. Then I made her come and she told me that I had taken too long to do it. I was shocked and started apologising like crazy. She just stated that there were no excuses and she would have to discipline me. I cannot explain it to you Harry. Just the thought of it caused a flood between my legs that would have scared Noah and his ark. Moira told me to bend over the table and I just did it. My God she hurt me, but I tell you this. If she instructed me to do it again, I would, in a heartbeat!"

Harry didn`t understand for one minute what Diana was feeling but decided not to push the point as she was apparently enjoying herself in some dark, twisted way. He just nodded at her and smiled. His smile became a laugh, as she casually said, "Right. Let`s get you hard again and we can go and have some fun. I didn`t come for about twenty minutes and that is not good form at an orgy you know?" With that she leaned forward and put her lips around his medium sized erection and sucked him into her mouth. Her tongue was moving frantically within her mouth and lathering his bulbous purple head. Within minutes her oral skills had his dick standing hard and proud to attention.

Once she had achieved her target she let his cock fall from her mouth and they surveyed the room for their next opportunity. Dave was now fucking Mary in the arse. My God she must love anal thought Harry and his follow up thought was how in the hell can she take that Monster Cock up her shitter. It must hurt like bloody hell. Jim was getting a blow job from Sandy and Gail was between her legs and licking her gash. That just left Moira. Harry saw she was strolling between the two sofas and watching the sexual play. He caught her eye and waved her over to them.

Moira smiled at Harry as she walked seductively towards them. "How can I be of assistance Master?" she asked shyly when she was standing before them. Harry took a double take. What she had said and the submissive eyes down pose she had adopted was the complete opposite to what Diana had told him. Maybe she was dominant with women and submissive with men. He decided to test his theory and thought he might as well go for broke with his first order.

"Moira, Go and fetch the cane as I have a feeling I will be needing it soon!" Harry watched in amazement as Moira turned on her heel and sashayed across the room with her heart shaped buttocks moving delightfully.

She was back in a minute and dropped to her knees before him as she presented it to him laid across her two open palms. "Here it is Master. What more can I do for you? Do you want to punish me now? I have been very bad all week and I think you want, or maybe need, to punish me severely!"

Harry could not believe what was happening. He glanced at Diana who was taking in the scene with unbridled joy spread all over her face. Harry saw his cock was harder than ever, despite him shooting twice in the last hour. One thing he knew for sure was that he would give his right arm to use the cane on this gorgeous Scottish enigma. Hardly able to contain his excitement he nearly stuttered as he asked Moira, "How many bad things in total?" Harry knew it was a lame question but he was very flustered by this turn of events.

"At least twelve Master!" came Moira`s whispered reply.

Harry had recovered slightly and asked Moira, "List them and describe in detail all of your sins!"

I had sex with Dave and Sandy. I licked her pussy and sucked his cock. They came in my mouth at least twice each. Then I had Dave`s massive cock in my pussy. He fucked me once from behind and once I rode him. Both times he came inside me and I made Sandy lick his come from my pussy. With Jim and Mary I did the same thing. So that is eight. With you Master I orgasmed four times without your permission whilst enjoying sex with you and your gorgeous wife. So twelve!"

Harry could sense that Diana was holding her breath as Moira confessed her sins and she waited for Harry, to see what he would say or do next. Harry took a deep breath himself before stating in the best Master voice he could muster, "Twelve sins is equal to a punishment of twelve strokes of the cane!" He heard Diana exhale beside him and waited for Moira to stop their little game.

Instead she rose from her kneeling position and bent over the arm of the sofa. Her delightful bum was pushed up to the ceiling by the height of the heels on her boots and her bare breasts lay on the seat cushion. Harry was dumbfounded and paused before saying, "Whilst I carry out your punishment you will eat my wife`s pussy. Be sure to pleasure her to my satisfaction. Harry watched as Diana didn`t hesitate before placing herself in front of Moira`s face and spreading her legs wide. Harry could see that Diana`s pussy lips were glistening with her juices and seriously red and puffy. Harry was in sensory overload and decided to play all his cards at once. "Once I have disciplined you correctly I want you to suck my cock until I come."

Moira showed no emotion as she said, "Yes Master. As you wish Master. Twelve stripes with the cane while I make your wife come with my tongue and then I get a mouthful of your delicious come!"

Harry thought he would come there and then and so he sprang up with the cane in his hand as he didn`t want to wreck all his hard work. He stared with awe at Moira`s hard, taut buttocks staring up at him and couldn`t resist running his hands over them and daringly pushing two fingers roughly between her legs. Moira moved her legs apart to accommodate him and Harry felt his fingers dip into the sodden marsh of Moira`s super aroused slit.

Harry said abruptly, "You may start with Diana!" and watched as Diana moved forward slightly and Moira supported herself with her hands on both of Diana`s thighs and pushed forward and her head began to move up and down. Harry could have watched this forever but he had promised himself that he would flog this wonderful arse. His cock was straining upwards as he let the cane swing through the air and connect with Moira`s arse. She made no sound apart from the quiet slurping sounds as she guzzled on Diana`s juices.

Harry saw the thin red stripe blossom on the pale skin of Moira`s buttocks and swung the cane once more. Moira`s buttocks twitched at the impact but there was no other reaction. Diana was now mewling loudly and Harry saw Moira move her hand from Diana`s thigh and start to finger his wife. Harry swung the cane twice more in quick succession.

Moira showed no reaction and Harry thought her buttocks must be made of leather. As he landed stroke number five Diana screamed loudly as her orgasm arrived. He was definitely close to coming before Moira even had him in her mouth, so Harry delivered six blows in rapid succession. As the eleventh stripe raised itself on Moira`s milky pale skin she at last made a sound as a soft "Aaaaargh!" spilt from her lips. As the twelfth and final stroke landed Harry watched as Moira raised her head back and shrieked. Not from the pain though, she had experienced the most intense climax. Her back arched, her one free hand gripped Diana`s thigh and caused his wife to flinch and cry out. Moira ground her crotch against the red leather of the sofa. Her legs were still shaking as Moira breathlessly said, "Thank you Master. Please give me your cock!"

Harry rushed to stand in front of Moira and fed her his straining erection. This would be the shortest blow job in history he thought as he felt the velvety warmth of Moira`s mouth around his engorged dick. Harry was silently congratulating himself as he managed to last nearly a minute before he shot his load. It was one of the largest ejaculations of his life. He sensed himself shooting and shooting into Moira`s mouth. She took every drop and swallowed over and over as he continued to spasm his seed into her mouth. After, he was standing there with Moira still sucking gently on his deflating dick. His chest and lungs hurt and he felt like he had just ran a marathon.

Harry had scrunched his eyes shut, but now he opened them to see the other couples and Gail staring at them open mouthed. Moira rose from the arm of the sofa and stiffly walked to the table and poured herself a large glass of red wine. She drank it in one and then turned to face the room. She was smiling as she said, "Dave, is you big cock ready to fill my pussy? If so get over here. Jim, please be so kind as to shove your cock in my mouth. Once we are done I think it will be time for bed!"

Dave walked towards her and Moira bent double and spread her legs slightly. Dave had his large, stiff cock in his hand and he entered her easily. Harry knew how wet she had been. Jim hurried to stand in front of her and she greedily sucked his cock as Dave began to pound her from behind. Harry and Diana, plus the other three just watched spellbound as Moira was fucked by Dave whilst blowing Jim. It lasted about five minutes before they all came within seconds of each other. Moira first and then Jim and Dave.

Once the three had all recovered and were standing at the table, each with a glass of wine, Sandy joined Dave and Mary went to stand with Jim. Harry poured a wine for both himself and Diana and they all toasted each other before slowly making their way upstairs to bed.

Harry had never been so exhausted, whilst at the same time exhilarated. He and Diana shared a quick shower before they both collapsed exhausted onto the bed. They were both snoring gently within minutes of their heads touching the pillow.