Prize or Penalty Ch. 06: Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did as instructed, and didn't dare ask what she used to lubricate the way. But one thing was for certain: he felt a lot more relaxed about his fate with the heavy gold plug filling and stretching his virgin ass.

"Bye bye, Foxy," she said, and with a dramatic swish of her whip-like tail, she turned and left him alone.

*

The thick, oaken door of the gothic country house opened to reveal Henry Dragon in his pyjamas. He cast a bemused look at Sarah and invited her in.

Sarah had been home briefly to try and find something to wear, and had settled on a denim skirt that had previously been too tight for her, and a G-string that was just about able to contain her dormant cock while allowing her tail its freedom. It wasn't ideal, but it reduced the bulge to barely noticeable, and wearing trainers had proved an effective way to dampen her arousal. Everything about the trainers felt and looked wrong to her, but she chose to endure them for the moment.

Despite the pyjamas, or perhaps because of them, Henry looked the quintessential Englishman. She half expected him to produce a pipe from somewhere and start smoking. The house was part mad scientist, with disordered libraries and tables covered with sketches and calculations and miscellaneous apparatus, and part erotic collection, with paintings and sculptures of nudes, both men and women, some transcending concepts of gender and even humanity. "Would you like a cup of tea?" he asked.

"Yes, please," Sarah said, kicking off her trainers by the front door and following him through to the kitchen. She waited for him to fill the kettle and set it warming before asking, her tone carefully neutral and conversational, "How did Charlie get his hands on an experimental penalty?"

"Elfin Elegance?" he asked, studying her with scientific interest. "It suits you."

"Yes, but how?"

"I didn't give it to him, if that's what you're asking. But he was here, the other day, and I haven't seen it since."

"Here? How? He shouldn't even know you exist."

"Leslie."

It was like a slap in the face. Leslie Greene. Her senior production partner. "Why would she..."

Henry shrugged. "I heard them, when they thought I couldn't. Two little lovebirds twittering. Trying to decide what penalty would be the most humiliating for you."

"Futa Fantastic," she whispered.

"Yes, that was Leslie's suggestion. Charlie's was to make it pencil-thin."

Sarah winced. "That would be cruel."

Henry snorted. "Yes, and I like you too much for that. I hope you like my solution."

Sarah laughed. "You should have seen the look on his face when he saw mine was bigger." Turning serious, she mused aloud, "What am I supposed to do about a partner I can no longer trust?"

"And how," Henry mused, "should I reward a thief who would hurt my friend?" By the twinkle in his eye, she knew he had a proposal.

*

Two weeks later, a severely distressed Leslie Greene slipped into Sarah's office. To Sarah she looked like someone who hadn't slept in days. There were hairs out of place, and even her clothing was slightly crumpled, small signs that spoke volumes. Leslie seldom looked anything other than immaculate, and by contrast now she was a wreck.

"Is everything okay?" Sarah asked as innocently as she could.

"Yes, fine," Leslie said distractedly. "Have you seen Henry recently? I can't seem to get hold of him."

"He's on holiday," Sarah explained. "I told you that last week. A cruise up the Nile, I think."

"Yes, but..." Leslie gave a sigh of deep frustration.

"What's wrong, Leslie? You look awful."

"It's nothing."

"We've been friends for years, Leslie. You can tell me."

Leslie sat silent with her eyes closed, her expression one of deep weariness. "I can't come," she said eventually.

"Come where?"

"No. Orgasm. I can't... finish."

"Oh!"

"My partner also. We try so hard, but can't..."

"I see. Maybe you're just not right for each other."

"But we are!" she cried. "Until two weeks ago the sex was amazing! We were fucking all the time. And Oh My God, no one else ever made me come so hard. But now?"

"Nothing?"

"I get so close. I'm there at the precipice, but... I can't."

"That must be awful."

"It is."

"I guess it must be like the Chastity Belt penalty. Ohh... That's why you're after Henry."

Leslie looked utterly miserable. "The doctors say there's nothing wrong with me. Or Charlie." She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Charlie? Your lover is Charlie?"

Leslie's cheeks were bright red as she nodded.

Sarah burst out laughing, immune to Leslie's fierce glare. "There is a cure, you know. I may have a couple of vials left."

Leslie's eyes lit up with a desperate hope. "A cure? Oh please, I need it. Where is it?"

"No," Sarah said firmly. "It's not that easy. If you want the cure, give me control of Prize or Penalty. You can be a silent partner, if you still want."

"You fucking bitch!"

"A fucking bitch with a cock, Leslie, and whose idea was that?"

"Oh," she said quietly, understanding dawning.

"Control of the show, Leslie. And if Charlie wants the cure too, he'll need to get on his knees and ask me very nicely indeed. Understand?"

"I need to think about it."

"Take all the time you need..."

*

Which turned out to be two days. In a law office high above the city, Leslie handed over control of Prize or Penalty to Sarah, and Sarah handed over a vial of blue liquid with 'Slut's Delight' printed on the label.

"This isn't the cure," Leslie hissed.

"Sure it is. You just have to keep saying, 'Treat me like a whore,' and it will neutralise the neural lock from Chastity Belt. Or you could try Fit Clit or Trigger Word, but you'll have to wait for Henry to get back, from wherever he is, if you want them."

Leslie glared at Sarah across the table for a good long minute, before surrendering. "Fine - you win," she muttered, and stormed out, adding as a parting shot, "Bitch."

Leaving the lawyers to tidy up the details, Sarah returned to her office at the studio, and announced to all the crew her new status. Amy hugged her tightly, and maybe took the opportunity to grind against Sarah's bulge. "Behave, you little minx," Sarah said, laughing, "or I'll have you whipped." The whip in question swished and snapped behind her.

"Yes, Miss Stevens," Amy said. "I look forward to it."

Sarah found Charlie in her office, pacing back and forth nervously. She almost felt sorry for him, a horny satyr unable to come. Like Leslie, he clearly hadn't been sleeping well, and unlike Leslie he looked a mess. He grabbed her fiercely by the arms and shook her. It wasn't that he was trying to threaten her, just that she was tiny in comparison. For all that she tried to be an imposing presence, she was an elf in human clothing. She needed six-inch heels just to stop people staring down at her - and so what if walking in them made her horny as fuck.

"Are you really going to make me do it?" he demanded.

"I have been saving myself for you, Charlie. Don't disappoint me."

"Okay," he said quietly, "but please don't tell anyone."

"My lips are sealed." She stripped out of her dress and her underwear too, and stood before him in nothing but heels and hold-ups. Free from its unnatural confinement, her cock rose swiftly to attention. Seven inches in girth and twice that in length (she had measured it out of curiosity), it truly was a monster. It was strange to think that it had once been her clit, just as it was strange to feel no clit whenever she explored her pussy. She could still use a dildo, and could still use her favourite vibrator to excite her G-spot, but everything there felt different now.

Charlie knelt before her, which was all she'd really wanted. That was where he belonged. Of course, she didn't mind his hands on her cock, stroking slowly, gently. She didn't mind that at all. Just as she didn't mind the tentative kiss of his lips or the curious flick of his tongue as he tasted the fluid oozing from the tip. She enjoyed the way his reluctance slowly burned away into surprised enjoyment. His hands gripped more firmly and moved more surely. His mouth opened wider and his tongue darted within her.

It would have been comical if it hadn't felt so good. It seemed he had barely started before she was ready to finish, though several minutes passed in the exquisite crescendo. When the finale came, she cried out in pleasure, and knew that she must be heard by Amy if not others. Her cock bucked wildly between Charlie's hands, and her clear, glistening girl-cum erupted into his waiting mouth. "Oh yes," she cried out, convulsing in ecstasy, her hands gripping the edge of her desk for support.

"Oh yes," she said, fascinated by the sight of her cum pouring down his chin and dripping onto his shirt. She was tempted to take a photo for posterity, but chose instead to enjoy the moment - which, sadly, was over all too soon.

With a not unhappy sigh, she handed over the vial of Slut's Delight and Charlie's eyes widened in recognition. He knew exactly what it meant. "I will always be happy to treat you like a whore," Sarah said. "You just have to ask."